Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Praying Back To Sender Prayer? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praying Back To Sender Prayer? (7356 Views)

Back-to-sender Doctrine Is Anti- Christ / Prayer Book For Back To Sender To Your Enemy. / Should A Christian Pray Back To Sender Prayer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praying Back To Sender Prayer? by housemkt(f): 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2009
Considering the redemtpion benefits, God desires is that all (Sinners) repents and become christians, when we pray for our enemies, are are saying Father "you know how best to handle this situation" take control, but when we pray against our enemies we are taking revenge.In Rom 12 vs19 - 20 says Vegence belongs to God and not us, if we revenge ourself, Godwill no longer revenge on our behalf,once we participate in the battle God withdraws and allows us to fight our battles, Christ says we should lobe our enemies, bless and be nice to our enemies Matt 5 Vs 43 - 45.

Now, Should a spirit filled christain pray for or against his enemies to perish or repent?? Asumming you found out who killed your parents, would you want them dead or repent and make heaven?

I believe that if a person prays "Back to Sender" prayer, the christain is simply saying let whatever "You send or intend to do me go back to you" as a christian, should we pray as such because "Back to sender" prayer is all about revengeful retaliation prayer, it means we are revenging through prayer Rom. 12 Vs 17 says do not repay evil for evil.

I believe when we, christians pray "Back to Sender" prayer we not obeying God and is displaying unforgiveness.

This is my opinion according to the word of God, what do you think about back to sender prayer, is it right for children of God to pray such an unforgiving prayer?

Pls reply.

Julie
Re: Praying Back To Sender Prayer? by Ben13: 11:29am On Jan 20, 2009
I like this
Re: Praying Back To Sender Prayer? by damiso(f): 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2009
To further buttress this point i would want some christians who belong to denomination that believe in this to let us know how the below prayerpoints are Christlike?

1.All my enemies must fall down and DIE.
2.Lord,disable all those seeking for mt downfall and allow them not to reap the fruits of their labour.
these are the two i can rememeber for now but i become a liitle disillusioned and confused when these sort of prayerpoints become the norm in church(and it is becoming a norm in my church and i am talking about at almost all services )

Sometimes our greatest Enemies are indeed ourselves.
Re: Praying Back To Sender Prayer? by sexy888: 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2009
ask mfm
Re: Praying Back To Sender Prayer? by KunleOshob(m): 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2009
The question is how many churches really practise and preach true christianity based on unconditional love?? You would be suprised that true christianity is no longer being practised today.
Re: Praying Back To Sender Prayer? by Ify3: 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2009
Everyone in this world have an enemy (either knowingly or unknowingly). While you're prayer revenging against an enemy, someone elsewhere seeing you as an enemy will also be praying against you.

If we should have the understanding that what makes one to do evil against his brother or any other person is the evil spirit (enemy) working in one, then we shall re-direct our prayers.

Naturally, no one would want to do evil. It is when an evil spirit enters one that the thinking and actions changes. In this note, the prayers are not directed to a person but the evil man working in the person.

More views.
Re: Praying Back To Sender Prayer? by Image123(m): 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2009
Kunle,I don't think the right attitude is to be surprised,neither is it to be dejected or downcast or vengeful.Our going about condemning everything will not solve issues.neither will ill health caused by shock,dejection or hate.The right thing to do is endure and take heed.the bible already said it,the love of MANY shall wax cold,not all but many.He that Endures to the end,the same will be saved.And let he that THINKS he stands TAKE heed else he falls.Thats the attitude that gets to heaven.that's where I want to be.

(1) (Reply)

Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed / Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections / Osanyin Worshipers Meet Here: May Osanyin Teach You Medicines Ase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.