Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election (12141 Views)

Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) / Fuel Price: Reps Declare Support For FG / 49 PDP Senators Declare Support For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election by steppin: 7:32am On Mar 24, 2015
Re: Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election by emmykk(m): 7:32am On Mar 24, 2015
How to loss a presidential election in nigeria.

Let a pastor be your vp-bakare/osinbajo.

When i remember Engr.tele ikuru,deputy gov.to governor ameachi decamping to PDP i ask ameachi,na only you waka go?

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election by SegunMike(m): 7:32am On Mar 24, 2015
@ least by this time next week, we would hear word. Pheww!!
Re: Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election by visalo: 7:32am On Mar 24, 2015
GEJ carry go. Victory is yours. No amount of lies and propaganda can stop you

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election by Truckpusher(m): 7:34am On Mar 24, 2015
centmichael101:
Na today! E don ta wey we ENDORSE jona na!!
You mean am ? But the broom carrying demons claimed to have your region behind them. grin

Chai! APC can lie for Africa. grin

2 Likes

Re: Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election by Goddex: 7:35am On Mar 24, 2015
[size=14pt]Any graduate that cast his
vote for Buhari is a disgrace[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election by dvee2: 7:35am On Mar 24, 2015
grin what do you expect? Man gat to do what he gat to do. Dollars stuff
Re: Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election by Situation001(m): 7:35am On Mar 24, 2015
MRLINGTON:
“to enable him continue with his transformation agenda that has impacted positively on the economy of the country.

Abeg which positive transformation are you talking about...

Even if Buhari himself endorse mr joenothing.. I swear I'll not vote for him..

mtcheew..
Re: Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 7:36am On Mar 24, 2015
My hand carry me dey press
Anywher Jona dey carry me dey press

#ihavedecided
#myvoteis4Gej

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election by sunayo(m): 7:39am On Mar 24, 2015
Who God has blessed no one can curse. It's obvious GEJ is God's choice for Nigeria now.

No propaganda, deceit, threat, violence, conspiracy can stop him. A house built on falsehood is bound to crumble. Things are falling apart for APC especially since postponement.

Before 14th of Feb there was tension but now the atmosphere is better. GEJ carry go, nothing do you.

2 Likes

Re: Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election by Christoskurion: 7:39am On Mar 24, 2015
Christianity and righteousness must be enthroned in this nation,Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:41am On Mar 24, 2015
Of course they know they would suffer under the hands of the fulani tyrant. Look at how the heards men are treating their farmland.

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election by Rawani: 7:45am On Mar 24, 2015
omenka:
Everyone falling behind the cue to defraud mr president. grin

I just googled "middle belt youth council" and all the hits I got are in relation to this news. Not even a single thing about the organisation itself! gringrin

The hustle is real! grin

All I needed to confirm they were fakers was the reason they put forward for supporting Jonathan - "because 'his' fulani herdsmen are killing our people". How shallow, no reputable group would go to press with such an irrational reason. If that's the case, what about the hundreds of middle belters that lost their lives in Abuja, Jos etc. due to Jonathan's negligence of the fight against boko haram? They are getting their share of the benjamins and I don't blame them for a minute. If OPC can hammer like that then..

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election by Goddex: 7:45am On Mar 24, 2015
Bonapart:
So Nigerians are ready to spend another four years in the hands of Jonathan and PDP.... my people should consider what they're about to do. Many are selling the future of our country for their personal gain, their belly and the belly of their children. ...
continuity? No, no, no, no, hell no, no, no
Change? Yes, yes , yes , yes , yes ,
#givebuhariachance

Sharrraaappp your stinking mouth.
Does that brain-dead archaic old man look like 'change' to you?

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election by frayoontop1(m): 7:46am On Mar 24, 2015
Middle belt u don't no what u are doing pls u better wak up am from der
Re: Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election by zyzybabe1: 7:47am On Mar 24, 2015
ichidodo:
There is an upwelling of momentum PDP's campaign team will be very happy to build and hold till the weekend.

BROS,THAT'S THE IDEA: WE ARE SAVING THE BEST FOR THE LAST,YES! FIRING ON 4 CYLINDERS TILL THE 28TH WHEN WE HIT 'EM HARDEST!!! POWER TO THE PEOPLE

2 Likes

Re: Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election by CyberWolf: 7:49am On Mar 24, 2015
The transformation train is on top speed.. grin..Jona carry go jare..

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election by Leiman100(m): 7:49am On Mar 24, 2015
Middle belt doesn't exist, what we have have is north-central. Tell us the states you are refering to, tell us the religion of the clerics. Be specific.
Re: Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election by prettyrosiemua(f): 7:50am On Mar 24, 2015
Tosin007:
All these won't help Jonathan, he knows within him that Buhari is winning this.

I have decided!
SaiBuhari
I knew people will soon realize that GMB has nothing to offer. U guys shout change and you aren't concerned about the type of change Buhari is offering Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election by LordMecuzy(m): 7:50am On Mar 24, 2015
omenka:
Everyone falling behind the cue to defraud mr president. grin

I just googled "middle belt youth council" and all the hits I got are in relation to this news. Not even a single thing about the organisation itself! gringrin

The hustle is real! grin

Lol I laff at them bro. Groups are just deceiving Mr President... I stay here in Benue and its going to be a 50:50 split vote between them here in Benue a Christian state... Niger,Kwara,Kogi,Nassarawa locked down for GMB... plateau state will be 50:50 too.......

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election by omenka(m): 7:52am On Mar 24, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Lol I laff at them bro. Groups are just deceiving Mr President... I stay here in Benue and its going to be a 50:50 split vote between them here in Benue a Christian state... Niger,Kwara,Kogi,Nassarawa locked down for GMB... plateau state will be 50:50 too.......

Maybe Sparko is the leader of the organisation.

Yeye dey smell.
Re: Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election by dedollarman(m): 7:53am On Mar 24, 2015
Gej is the man

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election by Raiders: 7:57am On Mar 24, 2015
APC is going to win most North central states
Re: Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election by Realist2: 7:58am On Mar 24, 2015
MRLINGTON:

Source;

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/middle-belt-youths-cleric-declare-support-for-jonathan-s-re-election/204901/Source:
Keep it coming,GEJ till Buhari can recite the National Anthem with hmmm..............

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election by wazeel: 8:00am On Mar 24, 2015
Bonapart:
So Nigerians are ready to spend another four years in the hands of Jonathan and PDP.... my people should consider what they're about to do. Many are selling the future of our country for their personal gain, their belly and the belly of their children. ...
continuity? No, no, no, no, hell no, no, no
Change? Yes, yes , yes , yes , yes ,
#givebuhariachance

Why don't you aspire to be the President, you are here shouting PDP and APC. Unless you are certificateless.

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election by Realist2: 8:03am On Mar 24, 2015
Situation001:

Abeg which positive transformation are you talking about...

Even if Buhari himself endorse mr joenothing.. I swear I'll not vote for him..

mtcheew..
Don't worry, i and my families will vote GEJ

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election by ab4real15: 8:05am On Mar 24, 2015
All dis ones are hungry,attention seeking nonentities,we the real middlebelt youths are totally in support of GMB, we reject dis clueless, corrupt and nonsense govt
Re: Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election by M4gunners: 8:06am On Mar 24, 2015
One voice GEJ till 2019.After then i have changed my mind Power should be returned to Yoruba land . Aböki don too rule us jare.

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election by ogene007: 8:12am On Mar 24, 2015
Tosin007:
All these won't help Jonathan, he knows within him that Buhari is winning this.

I have decided!
SaiBuhari
You are one of the deluded, insignificant minority we expect to vote for the retard who is promising to make one dollar for one naira. We are not missing the small votes of people like you.

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election by Situation001(m): 8:12am On Mar 24, 2015
Realist2:

Don't worry, i and my families will vote GEJ

Than God it's only you and your family..
Re: Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election by LogicPower(m): 8:15am On Mar 24, 2015
1. The most important thing for GMB is the fact that unlike in 2011 when GEJ got block vote from 'his Christian brothers and sisters' in the MB, MANY people in the BM who voted for GEJ in 2011, including MANY pastors who actively campaigned for him then, are now not only going to vote for GMB but are openly campaigning for him.

2. This is because it must have dawned on the northern Christians that it is NOT in the interests of anybody to vote for an incompetent president even if you share the same religion with him/her.

3. When GMB and GEJ campaigned in the heart of the MB, we saw clearly how the political terrain of the region has completely changed in favour of the people's general; not only did Buhari pull much larger crowds, but the mammoth crowds who turned for Buhari rallies in the area were much more passionate and enthusiastic; like in the rest of the country, Buhari must have been overwhelmed by the strong desire and yearning for change among the ordinary people of the MB.

4. So it is a fact that in the MB, SS and SE regions, where GEJ got a free, unchallenged ride in 2011, the political dynamics are so different this time around that GMB is SURELY going to get a far BIGGER SHARE of the votes from the regions than what he got in 2011.

5. On the other hand, GEJ's share of the NW/NE/SW votes is SURELY going to SHRINK drastically from what it was in 2011.

6. The contrast between 2011 and 2015 can hardly be sharper than what was witnessed yesterday in Imo, where large crowds were shown genuinely and passionately yearning for change, unlike in 2011, when GMB's chances in the SE were so slim, his campaign resources so meagre, and the structure of his party (CPC) so scanty on the grounds that he barely campaigned at all in the region.
Re: Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election by Reference(m): 8:19am On Mar 24, 2015
.....because his fulani herdsmen/tribesmen (do this and that). Were they sent by Buhari. Do they represent Buhari in any way, shape or form. This is the sad reality of what Nigeria has become. It is grossly unfair on the man and his candidacy to suffer for things he has absolutely no control over. No.man.can exert ultimate control over the other. These marauding cowboys may not even know he is running for high office and may not give a hoot if he is affected by their actions. All they want is to survive and thrive in the wilderness of Nigeria..... but do you blame those who have lost a lot and fear losing more and wish to punish one man by roping him in the mess. They have every right to....seek their best interests and protect their own by their ballot.

Nigeria is a very, very complex society set on equally faulty foundations. We have deep rooted structural imbalances that make the quest for a decent society through democracy very hard and nigh impossible. In other societies by now the elections will be down to one decision and decided on one factor alone, be it the economy, or corruption, or race, or foreign policy, or security. But in Nigeria the electorate who should decide cannot simply determine universally what constitutes good governance, locate it in a particular candidate and decide for him or her.

When you are in a restaurant you know you are there to eat, when you are at the barbers' shop you know you will get your hair done, when you are at the gym you know you are going to work up a sweat. Can Nigerians decide for once a synonymous reason for going to the polls. Can we ever converge our aspirations because if we can't make the necessary sacrifices to unify our ideals a hundred elections will never produce the leadership we need. That is why I am never in a haste to blame Nigerian leaders as waiters at the table for the folks at the table spend all evening undecided as to what makes for a hearty meal. Nigerians are the cause of what Nigeria is today. The waiter can only suggest. The people should know what they want or leave dissatisfied.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bala Mohammed: NNPC Zero Remittance To FAAC, Recipe For Crisis / Nigeria At 60 Awards To Hold On September 30 – FG / Oshiomole: It Was An Assassination Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.