Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Election Of Religion And Ethnicity!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Of Religion And Ethnicity!!! (453 Views)

Abia Tribunal Annuls Election Of Emeka Nnamani, Bars APGA From Re-run / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election / Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Election Of Religion And Ethnicity!!! by mayorsweet(m): 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
NO Pastor, Imam, Babalawo, Oba, Obi, Emir,
Obong, Chief, Militant etc can tell me who to
vote for, NEVER!....
I bear the brunt of unemployment, not the Pastor....
I suffer epileptic power supply, not the Imams.....
When my landlord increases house rent, the Oba will not send me money to augment it....
When medical bills needs to be paid, I won't see the Obi....
When armed robbers show up in my neighborhood, the Emir won't be there to rescue me...
When time comes to pay exorbitant private school fees for my children because public schools that produced the likes of Soyinka, Chinua Achebe are derelict, no Militant will come to my rescue...
The roads leading to Obong's palace are bad, he has not done anything about it, how can he help me?
Exchange rate has plummeted while the economy worsened yet the Babalawo suffers in silence with me as he is unable to use his juju to make our economic problems disappear...
My siblings and the children of the Chief who are graduates for the past 8 years have remained unemployed while he is powerless to help them...

So I alone will decide WHO IS MAKING ME GO THROUGH ALL THESE HARDSHIP, AND USING MY PVC TO TERMINATE HIS TENURE, IF I DON'T LIKE HIS POOR HANDLING OF GOVERNANCE! ENOUGH OF MEDIOCRITY....

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Jonathan, Buhari In Closed-door Meeting / Photos: Pres. Jonathan And Buhari Hug As They Sign Peace Accord This Morning / BREAKING: Gunmen Fire At Gov. Amaechiā€™s Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.