Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Exquisite home at Amen Estate, Eleko, Lekki. with Pics - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Exquisite home at Amen Estate, Eleko, Lekki. with Pics (24740 Views)

LASHONE ESTATE: Eleko; ibeju lekki, behind Redemption camp (mowe), Ibeshe, Abuja / 3 ACRES OF LAND FACING EXPRESS AFTER AMEN ESTATE (GAZETTED) / Amen Estate, Eleko Lekki(2 Units Of 5 Beds D/hs For Sale!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exquisite home at Amen Estate, Eleko, Lekki. with Pics by felele(m): 1:47am On Jan 20, 2009
You can get yourself a home like this at Amen Estate. This is an picture of an actual Afin, a 6 bedroom mansion at Amen Estate. Contact 0805 756 4091 for more information.

Re: Exquisite home at Amen Estate, Eleko, Lekki. with Pics by MrCrackles(m): 1:48am On Jan 20, 2009
Pales in comparison to where i live, hence i will pass!
Re: Exquisite home at Amen Estate, Eleko, Lekki. with Pics by astar2008(m): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2009
I saw this development last time i was in Lagos, nice development but i felt it was quite far from VI and lekki itself.
All the best with your sale.
Re: Exquisite home at Amen Estate, Eleko, Lekki. with Pics by felele(m): 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2009
astar2008:

I saw this development last time i was in Lagos, nice development but i felt it was quite far from VI and lekki itself.
All the best with your sale.

Before the next 2 years are over, you will be saying VI and "Lekki" are far away from Amen Estate.

Check out the Lagos and Lekki Free Trade Zones and the largest Deep Sea Port in West Africa, all under construction within 10 minutes of Amen Estate. Not to mention the new 3 terminal Airport planned for the area. Note that ALL these projects are privately owned. The state government is trying to get private developers to take up the Airport project as well on a BOT basis. Notices already went out inviting tenders from interested private sector organisations for the construction and operation of the Terminal 1 runway and terminal.

Don't miss this rather profitable boat.
Re: Exquisite home at Amen Estate, Eleko, Lekki. with Pics by larez(m): 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2009
felele:

You can get yourself a home like this at Amen Estate. This is an picture of an actual Afin, a 6 bedroom mansion at Amen Estate. Contact 0805 756 4091 for more information.

Not a bad home at all. Who is the Builder? and do you have GPS coordinates for the location?

MrCrackles:

Pales in comparison to where i live, hence i will pass!

Man, your posts always crack me up. You are quite a joker grin
Re: Exquisite home at Amen Estate, Eleko, Lekki. with Pics by felele(m): 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2009
larez:

Not a bad home at all. Who is the Builder? and do you have GPS coordinates for the location?

The builders are Redbrick Homes International Ltd. I don't have the GPS coordinates, but you can look up their website.www.amenestate.com
Re: Exquisite home at Amen Estate, Eleko, Lekki. with Pics by felele(m): 1:42am On Jan 26, 2009
5 bed detached now nearly ready,
Re: Exquisite home at Amen Estate, Eleko, Lekki. with Pics by felele(m): 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2009
Here's a picture of a 5 bedroom detached house, also called the Agbala.

Re: Exquisite home at Amen Estate, Eleko, Lekki. with Pics by smurf1(f): 11:55pm On Feb 02, 2009
OMG, so how much are we talking here oh? cheesy cheesy cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Exquisite home at Amen Estate, Eleko, Lekki. with Pics by felele(m): 12:14am On Feb 03, 2009
~smurf:

OMG, so how much are we talking here oh? cheesy cheesy cheesy cool

This one is N65m.
Re: Exquisite home at Amen Estate, Eleko, Lekki. with Pics by MrCrackles(m): 12:19am On Feb 03, 2009
felele:

This one is N65m.

Gini

U be highway robber
?
Re: Exquisite home at Amen Estate, Eleko, Lekki. with Pics by tope2000(f): 12:21am On Feb 03, 2009
65Mil for that shocked shocked
Mba angry
Re: Exquisite home at Amen Estate, Eleko, Lekki. with Pics by smurf1(f): 12:22am On Feb 03, 2009
felele:

This one is N65m.

Really, its worth it if the furnishings are included, are they? smiley
Re: Exquisite home at Amen Estate, Eleko, Lekki. with Pics by tope2000(f): 12:24am On Feb 03, 2009
In naija, furniture included??
i doubt it undecided
Re: Exquisite home at Amen Estate, Eleko, Lekki. with Pics by felele(m): 12:25am On Feb 03, 2009
tope2000:

65Mil for that shocked shocked
Mba angry

Your comment is noted. We won't be putting a gun to your head demanding you buy one anytime soon. Don't worry. grin
Re: Exquisite home at Amen Estate, Eleko, Lekki. with Pics by felele(m): 12:27am On Feb 03, 2009
~smurf:

Really, its worth it if the furnishings are included, are they? smiley

Smurf, furniture is personal, we think, so no furniture included, but air-conditioning is.
Re: Exquisite home at Amen Estate, Eleko, Lekki. with Pics by tope2000(f): 12:29am On Feb 03, 2009
felele:

Your comment is noted. We won't be putting a gun to your head demanding you buy one anytime soon. Don't worry. grin

I wont be worried even if u did put a gun to my head cheesy
Re: Exquisite home at Amen Estate, Eleko, Lekki. with Pics by smurf1(f): 12:30am On Feb 03, 2009
felele:

Smurf, furniture is personal, we think, so no furniture included, but air-conditioning is.

Ha!!, then i say the price is quite exorbitant oh burv, for real abeg, shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Exquisite home at Amen Estate, Eleko, Lekki. with Pics by larez(m): 12:31am On Feb 03, 2009
You can't judge the price unless you know how much the Land factor is. I dunno if it's me, but the details bother me so much. The building is just eclectic without no Architectural origin or style. Where are the efficianados?

tope2000:

I wont be worried even if u did put a gun to my head cheesy

Tope it looks like you're seeking a house huh? Or do you just love looking at houses?
Re: Exquisite home at Amen Estate, Eleko, Lekki. with Pics by tope2000(f): 12:33am On Feb 03, 2009
larez:

Tope it looks like you're seeking a house huh? Or do you just love looking at houses?

Both questions are negative cheesy
I have a house already wink
Re: Exquisite home at Amen Estate, Eleko, Lekki. with Pics by felele(m): 12:34am On Feb 03, 2009
Gini

U be highway robber
?
[quote][/quote]

No, I'm not. Just a honest Nigerian looking to make his money by working hard to provide true value for money by building homes that will endure. How about you?
Re: Exquisite home at Amen Estate, Eleko, Lekki. with Pics by larez(m): 12:35am On Feb 03, 2009
felele:

How many A/C units do you have installed and what tonnage? {Brings out calculator to check cost)
Re: Exquisite home at Amen Estate, Eleko, Lekki. with Pics by MrCrackles(m): 12:35am On Feb 03, 2009
tope2000:

I bought her a mansion already

And it didnt cost me a leg and a bloody head just like the one above is!
grin
Re: Exquisite home at Amen Estate, Eleko, Lekki. with Pics by tope2000(f): 12:36am On Feb 03, 2009
MrCrackles:

And it didnt cost me leg and a bloody head just like the one above is!
grin

Gbam kiss cheesy
Re: Exquisite home at Amen Estate, Eleko, Lekki. with Pics by larez(m): 12:37am On Feb 03, 2009
MrCrackles:

And it didnt cost me leg and a bloody head just like the one above is!
grin

Uhhh This explains you guys tag teaming into forums. Now it all makes sense. How are you doing Bro?
Re: Exquisite home at Amen Estate, Eleko, Lekki. with Pics by MrCrackles(m): 12:38am On Feb 03, 2009
larez:

Uhhh This explains you guys tag teaming into forums. Now it all makes sense. How are you doing Bro?

M good big man!
How is things
? wink
Re: Exquisite home at Amen Estate, Eleko, Lekki. with Pics by larez(m): 12:39am On Feb 03, 2009
@ Felele, Do you use metal trusses for your roofs? What kind of roofing do you put on them? Asphalt Shingles?
Re: Exquisite home at Amen Estate, Eleko, Lekki. with Pics by felele(m): 12:39am On Feb 03, 2009
larez:

You can't judge the price unless you know how much the Land factor is. I dunno if it's me, but the details bother me so much. The building is just eclectic without no Architectural origin or style. Where are the efficianados?

Ok, I admit I don't understand this question. Please break it down for a brother, in simple English, if you please. It's all the more befuddling because in the first part of the sentence you say the building is "eclectic", then you go on to say it has not style or origin. Please assist me out of my confusion.
Re: Exquisite home at Amen Estate, Eleko, Lekki. with Pics by chamotex(m): 12:40am On Feb 03, 2009
tope2000:

Tope you don't have to lie u know cheesy cheesy

This one is N65m.

Say wetin happen?   Na Aso Rock abi na Gold dem take build am??
Re: Exquisite home at Amen Estate, Eleko, Lekki. with Pics by felele(m): 12:41am On Feb 03, 2009
larez:

@ Felele,  Do you use metal trusses for your roofs? What kind of roofing do you put on them? Asphalt Shingles?

No, we do not use metal trusses. Wood. And we use "crete-tile" Roman style roof tiles.
Re: Exquisite home at Amen Estate, Eleko, Lekki. with Pics by larez(m): 12:42am On Feb 03, 2009
Bro, Things are moving slowly, But I am going to look at an abandoned granite mine in Ijebu tomorrow,  I may need to talk to you about setting up if I can get investors to work this thing. You never got back to me after querying me about those guys.
Re: Exquisite home at Amen Estate, Eleko, Lekki. with Pics by tope2000(f): 12:42am On Feb 03, 2009
chamotex:

Tope you don't have to lie u know cheesy cheesy

ahn ahn
shey na road u dey sleep? tongue
me i dey sleep for my house, i dnt know abt u cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trademore Residents Protest Planned Demolition (Video, Photos) / ...and We Unveil Our Better Deal Of The Year...congrats In Advance / Petrol Kept In A House Burns In Oworonshoki, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.