Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos (10317 Views)

African Rockstar! Davido Thrills Fans In Abidjan,and The Show Hasnt Even Happend / Any Rock Fans In This House ? What Are Ur Fav Bands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos by Iphesure212(m): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
Bjornson01:
Too bad I'm late on this thread, I am a die hard metal fan and I love bands such as
1. SOAD (system of a down) Serj Tankian is a sick activist and vocalist, who puts down his political views in rock music.
2. Pearl Jam. one of my all time favorites, Eddie Vedder seems to do the trick as the frontman vocalist for this band and I also give credit to their lead guitarist Mike McCready for his cutting edge guitar playing.
3.Smashing Pumpkins. gives me an old time nolstagia by listening to songs like cherub rock and Rocket, frontman Billy Corgan has set a vocal standard that no other rock artist has been able to emulate ever, although his whining vocal style seem not to appeal to some.
4. Foo Fighters. the only band I know that gets Grammy's even when they're asleep. Dave Grohl In my opinion is a down to earth personality.
5.Lynyrd Skynyrd. listen to Sweet Home Alabama and thank me later..
6.Bruce Sprinsteen and the E street band.
7. 30 seconds to Mars. although one of the most hated and controversial band there is.
8.Linkin Park.How can I forget good ol Linkin Park.
9. Korn
10.Metallica.
12.Panthera.
13.Avenged Sevenfold
14.QOTSA. queens of the stone age.
15. NIN. nine inch nails

You are a true music lover

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From Music Meets Runway / Nigerian Artist Capable Of Winning Grammy? / Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.