Stats: 3,143,197 members, 7,780,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:46 PM

Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) (10291 Views)

Breaking Federal High Court Affirm Ikpeazu Election / Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. / Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) by agabaI23(m): 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
hardbody:

Talking with son of Justice? Bros i used associate you with a lot more wisdom, i still do, do not let this caricature of our time erode your character. What does the son of a justice who is neither a lawyer nor interested in a matter know about the course a judgment will take.

I[b] believe though that in the interest of public policy and the general good, the Judge might deliver a judgment that could even go against the grain of the facts of the case.[/b]
Bros, the bolded portion shows you understand why I posted my comment. It invalidates the subjective and emotional first part. I posted what observed. I know these judges talk to themselves and often weigh public interest against facts.
Re: Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) by hardbody: 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
agabaI23:
Bros, the bolded portion shows you understand why I posted my comment. It invalidates the subjective and emotional first part. I posted what observed. I know these judges talk to themselves and often weigh public interest against facts.

It's all good bro.

Don't forget, i remain apolitical. LOL
Re: Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) by Gbawe: 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
See gobe wahala by Goodluck 'Davido' Jonathan "PHD"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFDu6ACKLKo
Re: Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) by PedroJP(m): 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
JackBaueress:
I deactivated the moniker. Long overdue my sister. Since Oga no gree change am for me,I kuku deactivate am. cheesy

I juru i mepe anya gi na ihe gbasara Buhari. Ugbua, i jizi ujo na agbanwe aha maka odida ya.

Have u said anything to this Obiageli of a girl who brought this lie, even saying she was there present ? Such deceit didn't touch ur person ?
Re: Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) by PedroJP(m): 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
babasanti:
Person dey inside keke dey give court update

U cracked my ribs. Keke na executive, na inside toilet she dey de give her own.
Re: Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) by Obinoscopy(m): 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
False Infomation. OP has been banned for flouting Rule 8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Traffic Offenders In 12 Nigerian States Pay N2.1bn Fines In 9 Months, Lagos Lead / FG To Rebuild Destroyed Houses In Southern Kaduna After Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes / Tinubu, Shettima Spend 91 Days Abroad In Seven Months