Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. (30053 Views)

Court Okays Suit Seeking Amaechi And Onu’s Arrest, Sacking / Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 / Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by Longeria(m): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
The consolidated suit seeking to disqualify the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), has been adjourned to Wednesday.

The judgment on the suit, praying the court to disqualify Buhari from the presidential race for various allegations surrounding his certificate, had earlier been fixed for Tuesday at the Federal High Court in Abuja.

Details later. ..

http://www.punchng.com/news/suit-seeking-to-disqualify-buhari-adjourned-to-wed/
Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
Great...lalasticlala, Oga Seun e don happen...thanks a lot for the gravitational movement to fp.

Buhari survived today...i can confirm that the coast is now clear ever than before grin

All the prayers, fasting and consultation with the oracles has failed to stop the General. It has ended 0-0 kiss Tomorrow is another day to keep.

Sai Buhari....victory is assured in court and at the polls.

229 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
We go give dem shock, weather Buhari contest or not defeat is on de way.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by Gejfreesupport: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
And one Moniker claimed they read the judgement in his presence, insisting the case was struck out.

I wonder how people sleep at night spreading fraudulent and shameful information here.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by Longeria(m): 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
We go give dem shock, weather Buhari contest or not defeat is on de way.
What ever happened, one thing is sure.

GEJ TILL 2019

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by Acekidc4(m): 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
Nobody can Disqualify the People's General!!

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by Longeria(m): 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
Keneking:
Great...lalasticlala, Oga Seun e don happen...

Sai Buhari

Fixed.

Ngwakwe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by segzyj(m): 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
Disqualification on the way

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
heheheheheheheh.

Nigeria's legal system should be annexed to the UK if the play hide and seek with this crucial case after all it took the UK for Ibori and his cronies to be jailed.

which of the Wednesday pls

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
Longeria:

Fixed.

Ngwakwe.

Fixed what? I did not call any Technician ...all my apparatus are working fine grin

I am sure you understand, no offense pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by Longeria(m): 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
Gejfreesupport:
And one Moniker claimed they read the judgement in his presence, insisting the case was struck out.

I wonder how people sleep at night spreading fraudulent and shameful information here.

APC and lies are identical twin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by Lordtrillion(m): 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by ojobekehinde: 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
Monica,don't worry.continue spreading false news,it means u r panicking.qualify or disqualify Pa Bookhari will meet his waterloo come march 28 insha Allahu

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by Trut(m): 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
An APC f000l called Obidiah77 on the other thread said court affirm GMB eligibility in his presence. APC and lie na 5 & 6.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by stepo707: 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
Tommorrow or next week wednesday?

2 Likes

Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by Longeria(m): 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
Keneking:

Fixed what? I did not call any Technician ...all my apparatus are working fine grin

I am sure you understand, no offense pls
One love. gringrin
Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by mperoakeem(m): 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
ok
Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by Longeria(m): 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
stepo707:
Tommorrow or next week wednesday?

Tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by sCun: 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
What kind of cowardly judge and judiciary do we have?
Some people said the case lacked merit, how come the court is afraid of making judgement and APC keeps bringing in delay tactics?
It shows that those who sued Buhari actually have a serious case

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by Schematics: 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
They better not disqualify GMB or....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by Longeria(m): 3:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
Trut:
An APC f000l called Obidiah77 on the other thread said court affirm GMB eligibility in his presence. APC and lie na 5 & 6.
. GEJ TILL APC stop telling lies.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by Flets: 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
Trust me, if GMB was not guilty... All these delays won't be necessary.

But since he is guilty, security agents would have between today and tomorrow to man alll flash points in order to forestall any violent reactions following the ruling tomorrow.

But I would prefer trashing him at the polls though but PDP intends to do it earlier.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by Longeria(m): 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
sCun:
Some people siad the case lacked merit, how come the court is afraid of making judgement and APC keeps bringing in delay tactics?
Today is for hearing of the case.
Tomorrow is judgment day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by dre11(m): 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
Okay,
I was thinking they will make the pronouncement today..... But they shifted it to give the Taniods hope....

APC and the change train
Let's remain focused, mobilise ourselves and go out and vote for change jare!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by ndcide(m): 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
sCun:
Some people siad the case lacked merit, how come the court is afraid of making judgement and APC keeps bringing in delay tactics?

Gbam!!!

My point exactly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by raumdeuter: 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
Any time dem like make dem adjourn am go

Nigerian sai Buhari

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by Mynd44: 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
*Yawns*

Whoever loses in this court case is going to appeal and status quo maintained.

This does not affect the elections at all

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by Longeria(m): 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mynd44:
*Yawns*

Whoever loses in this court case is going to appeal and status quo maintained.

This does not affect the elections at all

Please do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by Sweetguy25: 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
Disqualify that blood mongering illiterate before he wreaks his illiteracy on the southern populace!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by Montaque(m): 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
Justice Ademola needs to do further consultation.
This is a hard nut to crack.

Its funny the greatest argument from my friends on GMB's side is a disguised threat- that the judge should consider national interest and peace. Especially in the North.

Let's wait till tomorrow then.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by peteonline: 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
rgawr

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School / Boko Haram: NAF Pounds Sect In Metele, Location Of Deadly Attack On Soldiers / Update On Second Niger Bridge (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.