Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,465 members, 7,801,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC (52741 Views)

How Nigeria Made Gambian Supreme Court Give Unfavourable Judgement To Jammeh / Orubebe: CCT Postpones Judgement To July 19 / Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by chiwob(m): 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy :DI thought they were shouting go to court,go to court. grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by successhunter: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
The handwritting is clear buhari is goin down when we tld them to present his certificate they said we should go to court now we have gone to court they are playing the chaos card. APC chanji chanji movt fading away.

Can we set a wager? Is either its postpone again to after election or dismiss outrightly.
The battle is Saturday not Wednesday.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
KINGSNEEZE:
Dude stop giving urself a false hope , no man or woman is above the law. D law of the land is sacrosanct, probably the judge u met is customary court judge, he didn't actually know what he is saying(if any judge say that which u just qouted, such judge needs to be slaughtered) or better still I choose to believe u never meet with any judge is still Apc and their lies.
Must everything be about PDP and APC??change the way you reason......

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by KINGSNEEZE(m): 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
That's why we the court, lawyers and judges .....U do the right and take him to court, just like they just did, in a civilize society u don't have to be shouting in the street like a tout, do the honorable thing (gentleman way)
jaysniggs:
What is amusing are the PDP supporters who are trying to talk about "LAW", they have blindly closed their eyes and minds to the fact that their paymasters in PDP have breached most laws in the constitution.
I stand to wonder how these people think.
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by bokohalal(m): 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
tit:

you do not have gowon, useni, mark, dimka, bissalla, danjuma and william walbe on your side anymore.
obasanjo and adekunle will sit on the fence till the dust clears.
not looking good for you.
Part of my education and my Youth service was in the North.They are Northerners first before Nigerians.Do not ever make the mistake that a Birom loves an Igbo more than the Fulani.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by luvinhubby(m): 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
When you lie on oath to a public officer in Nigeria, it is called perjury & it is a jailable offence, Buhari should have known that when he lied to INEC in an affidavit that his credentials are with the millitary board he was breaking a law in Nigeria.
And worse still, APC asked those offended to go to court, why are they afraid again?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by youngeagle(m): 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
Lolz....cry me a river,all these APC supporters and leaders have the same mind set,they hve all bn radicalised,when the case of result came up,they wre shouting go to court,now court wants to declear its judgement,they are crying wolf...no one is above the law.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Trut(m): 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
APC should note that no one is above the law, present Buhari certificate and the case will close. Simple

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by AustineE1: 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
Buhari has been shouting that he wants to fight corruption,he has forgotten that 'if you will come to equity,you must come with clean hands',how come our so-called 'Mr Intergrity',is threatening our judicial system.The full weight of the law must and shall be applied.
He forged a certificate,sworn an affidavit,got to the top echelon of Nigerian Army with a dubious certificate.For me,this is felony,it is an offence against the state.He must be sentenced to life imprisonment but considering his age and ill-health,he should be sent on exile.No Nigerian youth should stake his blood for this cheat,let Tinubu,Amaechi,Buhari,Atiku and the rest bring out their children to protest the judgement by tomorrow....vote wisely,vote GEJ!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Edunwa302(m): 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
bigass:
APC press statement below...
The All Progressives Congress has warned against any orchestrated, last-minute disqualification of its presidential candidate, Gen. Buhari, in order to pave the way for an easy victory for President Jonathan or even another postponement of the elections
"If it is true, as it is being widely speculated across the country, that the Jonathan Administration has procured a judgement to disqualify the APC Presidential Candidate on Wednesday, when the Federal High Court in Abuja is expected to rule on the issue, then it portends a great danger for our country,'' the party warned in a statement issued in Abuja on Tuesday by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed.
It said, in addition to other reasons, the six-week postponement of the elections may have been used by those who never wanted the polls to hold in the first instance to shop for such a satanic judgement.

''Anyone who will disqualify a presidential candidate on the eve of an election can only have one and only one purpose for that: to trigger chaos and pandemonium across the country. Perhaps this is the reason for the deployment of troops across the country to crack down on possible protests and create confusion

''Then, those who orchestrated the disqualification will simply use what they expect to be angry reactions nationwide as an excuse to postpone the elections again, thus triggering a constitutional crisis,the end of which no one can predict.

''This is why we are hoping that good reason will prevail and nothing will be done, deliberately, to plunge Nigeria into crisis by the same people who have always been quick to say their political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian,'' APC said.

Alhaji Lai Mohammed
National Publicity Secretary

http://lindaikeji..dk/2015/03/theyre-trying-to-disqualify-buhari-last.html

Just wondering why is it that for any statement from APC, they must threaten this peace of this nation ......why?

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Splashme: 5:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
[size=18pt]No one is above the law.

If Buhari lied on oath, the law
should take its cause
[/size]

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
bokohalal:
Let us hear the judgement that will say a GENERAL is not qualified to lead. Even GEJ will not survive the fallout.It is not only Izons and Igbos that they have in the Nigerian Army. Remember Araba.

If Buhari is not qualified,he would be disqualified.No one is above the law.Nothing go happen,you abokis are no longer in control of the army.We are now in 2015 stop living in 1966

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by KINGSNEEZE(m): 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
I am man enough to call u what u are, prove me wrong and I will publicly apologize to u
wakacome:
Must everything be about PDP and APC??change the way you reason......

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by IVORY2009(m): 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
successhunter:

Can we set a wager? Is either its postpone again to after election or dismiss outrightly.
The battle is Saturday not Wednesday.

frm my own thinking, if mistakenly Buhari wins the presidential election on Saturday, on Wed. 31st of March, wen the cases comes up for hearing, he [Buhari] would be disqualified, on the other way round, if GEJ will, then nothing will happen in court.
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by LFJ: 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
barcanista:
APC should be civil for once and allow justice to prevail. Their propaganda is very myopic and useless. The same APC that asked people to go to Court are not threatening Nigerians. For the record, Buhari is not bigger than our law and ApC stop threatening Nigerians. I hope they know that Nigerians will not be cowed to submission?

This is just a reminder that all Jonathan's problems started from his inability to apply wisdom. I pray that he will get it right this time so that you and me can still be here together in the future thinking of how to make things better for our country.
If by error, he made a mistake by not apply wisdom in this case, everybody will loose but his own loss and that of his people will be greater.
If it is his destiny to have another four years there is nothing anybody can do about it. If it is not his destiny let him go back home to rest in peace. It is more honorable to go home and leave in peace than be in Aso Rock with had I know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
LFJ:

This is just a reminder that all Jonathan's problems started from his inability to apply wisdom. I pray that he will get it right this time so that you and me can still be here together in the future thinking of how to make things better for our country.
If by error, he made a mistake by not apply wisdom in this case, everybody will loose but his own loss and that of his people will be greater.
If it is his destiny to have another four years there is nothing anybody can do about it. If it is not his destiny let him go back home to rest in peace. It is more honorable to go home and leave in peace than be in Aso Rock with had I know.
You should cut it dude...threat is empty! You can't threaten Nigeria....Do your worse

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
LFJ:

seriously what point are you trying to make? is he the one that asked Buhari not to have the minimum qualifications for contesting for president?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
chukwudi44:

seriously what point are you trying to make? is he the one that asked Buhari not to have the minimum qualifications for contesting for president?
and in your deluded head you think buhari will be disqualified? Lol many of you pdp fanatics are simply amazing

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by anonimi: 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
kastonkastrol:
and in your deluded head you think buhari will be disqualified? Lol many of you pdp fanatics are simply amazing

So why bring Jonathan inside the matter when the judiciary is INDEPENDENT in a democracy unlike in Buhari's MAXIMUM ruler regime

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by tmotmo: 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Did he commit perjury or not?

Is it the Perjury designed by the GEJ, PDP and the bought-over Military Command?

The military ealier stated and i quote " we have in our safe custody, the credentials of all deceased, retired and servicing officers"

and later said "General GMB certificate are not with us"

use your common sense and know that it is a script that will fail.

As said by someone on this thread, "wisdom is far above the law".

Nigerians are waiting and watching.

#IhaveDecided
#NigeriaIsAboveJonathan

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by adenine02: 5:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
Everytin frm vangard is lie
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by adenine02: 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
Everytin frm vangard is lie
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by anonimi: 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
Usual LIES by the winchious APC people to scare INDEPENDENT judges from doing their job!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by tommykiwi(m): 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
trippy:
No matter how hard people try,They can't bring the general down. He has more than 9 lives. He's coming to deliver Nigerians. I've already started preparing my celebration for this weekend and I'm sure I'm not alone.
U r on your own(OYO)....me am not with U ohhh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by XBLadez: 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
Na wa! even big nyash dem dey make front page lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by smilyice(m): 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
trippy:
No matter how hard people try,They can't bring the general down. He has more than 9 lives. He's coming to deliver Nigerians. I've already started preparing my celebration for this weekend and I'm sure I'm not alone.
. U re certainly not alone. Sai buhari

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by obailala(m): 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
Even if they disqualify Buhari, we will still vote for APC and the Prof would be elected president by God's grace. As long as GEJ leaves aso rock, it is fine by me.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by diasporaman(m): 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
NIGERIA IS SITTING ON A KEG OF GUN POWDER. 24HRS TO THE JUDGEMENT THAT WILL MAKE OR MAR OUR BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY

GOD HELP US

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by lincolnj88: 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
grin losers always have reasons
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Lilshorecords(m): 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
Tell them! We are ready for election and changes are already happening! All we ever need is continuity!
#MARCH28!
#VOTEPDP!
#VOTEGEJFOR2015!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
As we speak APC trembling in their feet they know its all over. Its the same thing when elections we're postponed lai mohammed was complaining. Same thing now buharist chanji chanji movt would cry come tomorrow.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

A Lady Tattooed Bola Tinubu On Her Back (Photos) / Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) / Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.