Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC (52759 Views)

How Nigeria Made Gambian Supreme Court Give Unfavourable Judgement To Jammeh / Orubebe: CCT Postpones Judgement To July 19 / Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by LUXRY7: 12:49am On Mar 25, 2015
NO BODY IS ABOVE THE LAW,IF BUHARI IS FOUND GUILTY FOR FORGREY HE SHOULD DISQUALIFY PERIOD,BUT FOR APC TRYING TO HOLD NIGERIANS TO RANSOME FOR CHOAS THAT WILL NOT WORK.WHO IS APC BY THE WAY?THERE IS AN ADDAGE THAT SAY IF YOU COOK FOOD FOR A WHOLE COMMUNITY THERE WILL FINISH THE FOOD BUT IF COMMUNITY COOK FOR YOU YOU CANNOT FINISH IT,LET THE LAW HAVE IT COURSE.IF LAI MOHAMMED IS ENVISAGING TROUBLE TO OUR GREAT NATION NIGERIA,HE WILL USE HE HEAD TO CARRY IT OOOOOO.BY GODS GRACE THE ELECTION WILL BE PEACEFUL IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by mrrock: 12:53am On Mar 25, 2015
Buhari is clearly not qualified to contest this election based on his form submitted to INEC. The court should do Nigerians a favour by disqualifying him. This will set a positive precedence for the Nigerian legal system. Not disqualifying Buhari all in the name of common sense will set a very negative precedence for the Nigeria legal system. Such negative legal precedence will do more harm to Nigeria in the long run as this case will be referred to forever.
It is better the country boil now for the greater good of Nigerians even those yet unborn. NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW!.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by SeanT10: 1:02am On Mar 25, 2015
tit:
Lie Mohammed,
why did buhari lie in his affidavit?

Pdp swore the affidavit for him grin
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Osakah24(m): 1:24am On Mar 25, 2015
Badgers14:

am not sure how familiar you are with legal proceedings, and again, no sane judge will give judgement on the case, the Judge will likely find a wierd reason to dismiss the case or adjourn till after the elections in that way, the equation will be balanced. no party will be staging victory dance before the polls. , why because of the likely outcome of the verdict. Though I am GMB supporter, this holds true, if GEJs candidancy was on the line.

Remember a court dismissed a suit against GEJ last month Feb 10 th . though the plaintiffs in the suit have a sound legal argument, "but" the election is already around the corner, the judge did the right thing by striking down the lawsuit.

Is it not funny that all you agents of change dont know that charity begins at home?.So the man that jailed people for just dollar possession should be allowed to walk away from perjury because his people have threatened to cause chaos if the truth prevails.So how long will all this special treatment last for the sake of peace? .Peace without justice have been the reason why nigeria is where it is today.
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Osakah24(m): 1:38am On Mar 25, 2015
olaniyanc:
Jonathan don't toy with the destiny of about 170million Nigerians with all these stupid disqualification tricks. Remember Gbagbo experience! ÷No one is too big or clever yo be dealt with by God. A lame duck President.
The way you guys call gbagbo makes me laugh,outtara al Hassan didnt commit perjury ,because if he did that election would not have held at the first place.
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by BraniacX(m): 1:57am On Mar 25, 2015
jibrilaminu003:

Without doubt I believe u must be a biafran because u sound like one. Ur predecessor Ojukwu had that mentality so it's no surprise seeing that in u. Please try to differentiate between wisdom and law, they are two diverse concepts. Instead of bordering and wasting time on issues worthless to u I think u've got a lot fishes to fry considering ur fellow militants clamoring for separation to form Biafra Republic. Biafra Republic should be ur priority not seeking means to disrupt our unified diversity.
Go better think of where you belong
God bless Nigeria

That above, was an epic fail...

Firstly, you yourself have failed to distinguish between wisdom and the law but in my previous post, i thought i educated you about the fact that they are products of each other but somehow, you missed that

Secondly, the second bolded statement shows your confusion, that sentence right there is one big mighty contradiction on its own!!!! are we having our train of thought dishevelled by being forced to compromise previously acclaimed standards of incorruptability and defending the indefensible Sorry oh! shocked maybe I shouldn't mock you, you obviously have your work cut out for you grin
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Badgers14: 2:26am On Mar 25, 2015
Osakah24:
Is it not funny that all you agents of change dont know that charity begins at home?.So the man that jailed people for just dollar possession should be allowed to walk away from perjury because his people have threatened to cause chaos if the truth prevails.So how long will all this special treatment last for the sake of peace? .Peace without justice have been the reason why nigeria is where it is today.

Before you start the finger pointing , don't forget a judge last month dismissed suit challenging GEJs candidacy which I think was very good decision considering the timing of judgment in relation to the election time , there could be a boat loads of argument against the judges decision but at this times any sane judge will make a call like that, a wise call
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Osakah24(m): 2:34am On Mar 25, 2015
Badgers14:

Before you start the finger pointing , don't forget a judge last month dismissed suit challenging GEJs candidacy which I think was very good decision considering the timing of judgment in relation to the election time , there could be a boat loads of argument against the judges decision but at this times any sane judge will make a call like that, a wise call
Finger pointing is exclusively APC's,Gej case was decided on merit not "wisdom ",What will happen when in many generation people do the same and refer back to this judgment of wisdom? .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Badgers14: 3:21am On Mar 25, 2015
Osakah24:
Finger pointing is exclusively APC's,Gej case was decided on merit not "wisdom ",What will happen when in many generation people do the same and refer back to this judgment of wisdom? .

Hahah, did you read the details of the case.? Both parties alike, they might have gotten different results had the suits been filed a year ago. But judges this time are just basically washing their hands of the case and would rather have the voters decide. Fobt forget, if GEJ was disqualified that means automatic win for GMB and vice versa. The judges would rather let the voters decide who wins the election. That's just the legal wisdom behind the case.

Don't worry, you don't gave to pay tuition smiley
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by obiz2014: 5:08am On Mar 25, 2015
Pls tell us what is satanic in court stopping a man without any certificate from contesting election, when we have millions of qualified Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nellybii: 5:17am On Mar 25, 2015
chronique:
I'm sure majority of you do not know the dangers involved in not letting the court do the right thing. The outcome of this case would be referenced by other lawyers in defence of their clients and future generations to come,will cite this as a reference. If Buhari goes scot free here,we'd be setting a bad precedence and be enthroning illegality in our country. This would be very dangerous. If the result tendered by katsina state education board on behalf of Buahri,which has Mohammed Buhari in place of Muhammadu Buhari is allowed to stay,it would then give rise to lots of fraudulents activities and forgery which would automatically become legal and acceptable. This means that a Folasade Ojo,can tender documents of a Folashade Ojo as hers',and successfully defend it in court. This is totally unacceptable.

You are just being outrightly hypocritical to talk like this.So you think elections will go on with Buhari disqualified 3days to elections? In this country because of some flimsy excuses and nothing will happen? Am not a Buhari supporter but this is a very wrong timing for this and Nigeria may not survive this..Am so apprehensive. Reminds me so much of June 12
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by luvmijeje(f): 6:38am On Mar 25, 2015
BraniacX:

You're so juvenile in your arguments undecided

When did statement of results actually become the actual o' level certificate?

Wait!! U go school at all sef shocked because your arguments beg for that question else you would have known the difference between statement of results and o' level certificate.

God knows I have your time. A certificate can only be issued once while a statement of result can be issued more than once. Apart from that there's no other differences. The question still remain does the school have the authority to issue out statement of result? If it does, Buhari has no case of perjury to answer.

If the accusers are still claiming the result is fake then the onus lies on them to take the school to court with their evidence to prove their case. The case has no substance if not because your foolish president is afraid to face us at the poll.

Once more I'm expecting your foolish response.
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by RAO1(m): 6:45am On Mar 25, 2015
BraniacX:

Have you taken a suspected corrupt person to court with irrefutable proof yet? undecided
Then kindly shut up because the corruption you're complaining about is only perceived, not actual till you do the needed.
I ddnt post for someone like WHAT U ARE to quote...... take care of urslf....
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by senier007(m): 7:33am On Mar 25, 2015
stildude:
you have spoken like a true apc person. Always speaking from sentiment not regarding what is right. Buhari cult-like followership or islamic suicide bombers men will not hold this nation to ransom. #Never Again!
So if I speak otherwise I will sound liberal or supporter of PDP? It doesn't make sense not to make sense of what I just said, it shows the low level of reading and harsh do or die tactics that the federal govt has implored since and our dear Frnd see no fault in that, if you think u can beat your opponent in a fair fight wold you go to that length just to have him disqualified? Why didn't you disqualify him in the last election? When you can humiliate your opponent and the whole world will be clapping for your why resort to this this antics of using judiciary to help you? I live all this questions to you, if all the last 10 opioninon polls are anything to go by then GMB will be crushing GEJ in two days time, I may be wrong if you Adda dollar inducement and EFCC threat couple with using old religion and ethnic divide and rule method which can sway a lot of illiterates including those educated illiterate that can't your their brain to arrive at a logical conclusion after carefully analyzing the premises. I hope Nigerians make a good choice. Say no to violence or Intimidation.

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Osakah24(m): 8:15am On Mar 25, 2015
Badgers14:

Hahah, did you read the details of the case.? Both parties alike, they might have gotten different results had the suits been filed a year ago. But judges this time are just basically washing their hands of the case and would rather have the voters decide. Fobt forget, if GEJ was disqualified that means automatic win for GMB and vice versa. The judges would rather let the voters decide who wins the election. That's just the legal wisdom behind the case.

Don't worry, you don't gave to pay tuition smiley
If only the lesson made sense paying tuition wont be a problem, Our laws gaurantees two tenures of four years each and the suit was to ascertain what constitutes two tenures,is it counted after every swearing in, in which case Gej have done it twice ,or after being elected twice and the judgment was duely giving without anybody issuing threats or pointing accusing fingers to any political party because even lay men like us already knows the out come. Will you be saying this if Gej was the one who committed perjury? ,if (God forbid) buhari becomes president tomorrow, how will he fight corruption or how will the judiciary work under him? because when you talk abt taking people to kirikiri ,you only do that through the court in which case a bad example has been shown that before any judgment just threaten the peace and unity of nigeria and the judgment will be impaired to allow peace reign or the judge will apply "wisdom"
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Badgers14: 9:19am On Mar 25, 2015
Osakah24:
If only the lesson made sense paying tuition wont be a problem, Our laws gaurantees two tenures of four years each and the suit was to ascertain what constitutes two tenures,is it counted after every swearing in, in which case Gej have done it twice ,or after being elected twice and the judgment was duely giving without anybody issuing threats or pointing accusing fingers to any political party because even lay men like us already knows the out come. Will you be saying this if Gej was the one who committed perjury? ,if (God forbid) buhari becomes president tomorrow, how will he fight corruption or how will the judiciary work under him? because when you talk abt taking people to kirikiri ,you only do that through the court in which case a bad example has been shown that before any judgment just threaten the peace and unity of nigeria and the judgment will be impaired to allow peace reign or the judge will apply "wisdom"

Point of correction, in GEJs suit, the judge did not issue a judgment. He dismissed to suit. That's legally two different discussion.

The rest of your write up is nonsense
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by BraniacX(m): 9:21am On Mar 25, 2015
RAO1:

I ddnt post for someone like WHAT U ARE to quote...... take care of urslf....

I take it you get my point
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by BraniacX(m): 9:49am On Mar 25, 2015
luvmijeje:

God knows I have your time. A certificate can only be issued once while a statement of result can be issued more than once. Apart from that there's no other differences. The question still remain does the school have the authority to issue out statement of result? If it does, Buhari has no case of perjury to answer.

If the accusers are still claiming the result is fake then the onus lies on them to take the school to court with their evidence to prove their case. The case has no substance if not because your foolish president is afraid to face us at the poll.

Once more I'm expecting your foolish response.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! grin grin grin grin

I only suspected you were juvenile.....you're doing more and more post by post to confirm my suspicions grin

At the bolded, please just admit you still don't understand the meaning of perjury and how it relates to buhari's case and beg me to kindly explain it to you so that you'll stop embarrassing yourself with so much confidence young girl undecided

Also, let's pretend the school has the right to issue statements of result, buhari accepting that that statement of result is actually his is also required which I'll like to tell you, he hasn't done so far so do you get it "Buhari has not yet made a statement whether in person or by proxy claiming ownership of that statement of result" so you his gullible supporters are the only ones claiming ownership of that statement of result for buhari not buhari himself and until buhari claims ownership of that statement of results, it can not be used against him in the court of law and that is why the suits against him state only that he is yet to present his o' level results/certificate to INEC as required by the constitution meaning that nobody is regarding that statement of results until buhari claims ownership of it because buhari has plausible deniability under the eyes of the law as regards to that result meaning if necessary he can deny ownership of it at any point in time in the future and he will be right because he never said it was his so this ruse he and the APC are pulling only succeed with gullible APC supporters like you, I know many more enlightened and better educated APC supporters than you on Nairaland and I'll give you their monikers if you want them and you'll notice that they will never go near a thread like this one you're expending your energy on, why? Because they unlike you know it is a lost cause and a no argument thread for buhari.

And since when did statements of results supersede actual certificates as legal tenders?

You can thank me later for educating you but am sorry, i still need to ask again, you go school?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Jpjp: 10:20am On Mar 25, 2015
lyricalz:
IF HE IS QUALIFIED, THEN FINE LET HIM RUN, IF HE IS NOT THEN LET HIM GET OUT, WHICH NATION WILL WANT TO BE EULED BY AN UNQUALIFIED PRESIDENT, CAN YOU ALLOW AN UNQUALIED SURGEON PERFORM OPERATION ON YOU? WILL U LET AN UNQUALIFIED DRIVER DRIVE YOU?
Sorry sir, but permit me this once, A general is not qualify then who is qualify, but meanwhile Qualify or not Qualify should be desire by the masses with their vote not through a judge that may have received his own share of the national cake, Thank God that we have more than two presidential candidate, so if he is not Qualify am sure the masses will vote in the the qualify candidate themselves not one man decision. my own opinion, I am surely need change of clueless PDP, though not a politician. JP from Delta state.
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by luvmijeje(f): 11:05am On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=BraniacX post=31980849]

At the bolded, please just admit you still don't understand the meaning of perjury and how it relates to buhari's case and beg me to kindly explain it to you so that you'll stop embarrassing yourself with so much confidence young girl undecided

I'm all ears.

Also, let's pretend the school has the right to issue statements of result, buhari accepting that that statement of result is actually his is also required which I'll like to tell you, he hasn't done so far so do you get it

You're basing this statement on the false assumption the school would publicly release his result without his permission.

INEC as required by the constitution meaning that nobody is regarding that statement of results until buhari claims ownership of it because buhari has plausible deniability under the eyes of the law as regards to that result meaning if necessary he can deny ownership of it at any point in time in the future and he will be right because he never said it was his so this ruse he and the APC are pulling only succeed with gullible APC supporters like you, I know many more enlightened and better educated APC supporters than you on Nairaland and I'll give you their monikers if you want them and you'll notice that they will never go near a thread like this one you're expending your energy on, why? Because they unlike you know it is a lost cause and a no argument thread for buhari.

Blah blah, blah..... for an old man you talk too darn much. Your statement will only make sense if there's a law stating Buhari must publicly lay claim to a result that was issued and openly admitted by the school he finished from.
And since when did statements of results supersede actual certificates as legal tenders?

Since the day he went to Court to swear an affidavit over it's stolen certificate.

You can thank me later for educating you but am sorry, i still need to ask again, you go school?[

It's now my time to ask did you go to school?
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by subceedee(m): 11:11am On Mar 25, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
The handwritting is clear buhari is goin down when we tld them to present his certificate they said we should go to court now we have gone to court they are playing the chaos card. APC chanji chanji movt fading away.
Bro here it's now we re seeing that slogan change n we loved it...
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by fatiaanu(m): 11:45am On Mar 25, 2015
Wisdom is above the law; No judge in his right sense will disqualify General now. The problem after will be too expensive for Nigerian Govt to finance.

Vote for the right canditate
Don't vote becos of money
Don't vote becos of party
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Mitsurugi(m): 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
BraniacX:

And now that it is why are you complaining?

P.S, I like your moniker, hope you won't do a kenshin himura on me shocked

for wetin na? Most Nairalanders need to take a chill pill like me! People are too pissed on this forum! grin
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Mitsurugi(m): 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
okeke00:
do you have common sense at all

nna I could reply by saying your father doesnt have sense, but that would be descending too low... if you have no sense of wit, then thats too bad, but please intelligence is not defined as insulting people, its something else.... God bless grin
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by jibrilaminu003(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
BraniacX:

That above, was an epic fail...

Firstly, you yourself have failed to distinguish between wisdom and the law but in my previous post, i thought i educated you about the fact that they are products of each other but somehow, you missed that

Secondly, the second bolded statement shows your confusion, that sentence right there is one big mighty contradiction on its own!!!! are we having our train of thought dishevelled by being forced to compromise previously acclaimed standards of incorruptability and defending the indefensible Sorry oh! shocked maybe I shouldn't mock you, you obviously have your work cut out for you grin

That I have failed when you are still battling b/w wisdom and law! U kept me wondering on what word that could ever define u. Praise God u THOUGHT to have educated me (as you've rightly said). Please consult to know more about what it takes to educate someone. Please sound mature and reasonably because ur reasoning cognition is deeply unexpected
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Oluseyi2008(m): 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=wakacome post=31956924][b]I asked a friend's father who is a judge at a federal high court about what do judges normally do in such cases like this one e.g concerning buhari qualification or disqualification,,he gave me an answer that "shocked"me,he quoted the bible and said"blessed is the man that acted with wisdom"..and i asked him what is he trying to say,he said "wisdom is more stronger than law"""and he kept quiet,then i started thinking to myself what is this man trying to say then i later found out from him that the court will dismiss the case for the sake of "peace and unity"in the country,i told him but nobody is above the "law"he replied and said,"wisdom is above the law".....

that got me thinking throughout yesterday........

I support your ideal that wisdom is above law if am the judge the judgment I will give is that "GMB should provide is original certificate 24 hours B4 election and failure to do so is automatic disqualified so is left for him to decide" this is just simple wisdom

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by okeke00(m): 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mitsurugi:

nna I could reply by saying your father doesnt have sense, but that would be descending too low... if you have no sense of wit, then thats too bad, but please intelligence is not defined as insulting people, its something else.... God bless grin
lol, its never an insult just that your kind needs urgent check up
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by saintendurance: 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
APC has started crying again.
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Mitsurugi(m): 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
okeke00:
lol, its never an insult just that your kind needs urgent check up

lol... I know. I did a mild check up yesterday, just a slight headache and discomfiture from Nigerian youths who lost their way of thinking, and on my way out I ran into the white coated gentleman from the left side of Yaba. What do you know...lol... he was looking for an escaped patient... it could not be you now? Was it? grin
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
Suljosh:
I don't support violence, but GEJ got no guts to disqualified GMB.

You guys keep mentioning GEJ. I will like to ask is GEJ now the judiciary, jury or the judge? Did GEJ take Buhari to court? Is GEJ the plaintiff of the case??
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by BraniacX(m): 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
jibrilaminu003:

That I have failed when you are still battling b/w wisdom and law! U kept me wondering on what word that could ever define u. Praise God u THOUGHT to have educated me (as you've rightly said). Please consult to know more about what it takes to educate someone. Please sound mature and reasonably because ur reasoning cognition is deeply unexpected

Pretending to have a semblance of wisdom by being vague and a little bit mysterious is like trying to con the foolish king in one of those storybooks we read as kids, you know the one where a king is believed to be wearing an invisible garment that can only be seen by people with good hearts or not stewpeed or whatever, of course everybody including the king played along in order not to be seen as stewpeed even though they couldn't see a thing.
Just saying, this trick of yours, pretending to have attained some level of enlightenment only works on kids and gullible APC kids at that.
Kindly try a different tack and stop embarrassing yourself
wisdom and law my foot undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
If APC had allowed good reason to prevail all this while they would have dropped Buhari before now.
Nobody is above the Law. Moreover credible elections starts with fulfilling the requirements of the Law.

OrlandoOwoh:

Shut up!

I think this is the first time I saw u so defenseless and helpless. The guy quoted above made a point and u couldn't logically refute...surprisingly, all you u could say was shut up! In effect you tacitly acknowledge his succinct but fantastic submission. Couldn't help but LOL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide / Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.