Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC (52765 Views)

How Nigeria Made Gambian Supreme Court Give Unfavourable Judgement To Jammeh / Orubebe: CCT Postpones Judgement To July 19 / Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
Longeria:
They were so confident that PDP could not sue them because court was on then. Unfortunately for them, they were playing with the master of the game.

Fact is, he was not even being sued by PDP but concerned citizens
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by BraniacX(m): 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mitsurugi:

for wetin na? Most Nairalanders need to take a chill pill like me! People are too pissed on this forum! grin

smiley pheeew!! Me gats a pathological fear of samurai swords, even reversed edge blades like yours, tis good to know you're cool though I could always recruit shishio to buy me some time if you weren't grin
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by BraniacX(m): 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
luvmijeje:
I'm all ears
Good!
Perjury as you don't know is a legal terminology denoting the crime of "lying under oath". Now buhari in swearing an affidavit at court worded and I quote "all my academic documents, qualifications as filed in my presidential form, president APC/001/2015 are currently with the secretary military board as at the time of this affidavit" on 24th of november 2014, buhari swore to an oath to know for certain that his documents are with the military board and since subsequent events have proven that this was a lie, buhari has thereby committed a crime in the eyes of the law, a crime in which ignorance of the actual whereabouts of these said documents doesn't translate into a defence or constitute an excuse, his argument that he assumed they were there is not valid as you don't swear an oath under assumptions, you swear an oath with and only with full knowledge of the facts.

you're basing this statement on the false assumption that the school would publicly release his result without his permission

Buhari as an individual is a concerned party in this dispute, the buhari campaign organisation is also a concerned party in this dispute, the APC which buhari represents is also a concerned party in this dispute and why do I say that? These three parties have legal authority and are also liable to legal consequences/fallouts in matters pertaining to buhari's o' level results among other legal tenders as it pertains to these elections. These three parties have the social, ethical and moral obligation to take responsibility for any such declarations and/or revelations, only after making such a declaration to the required recipient body which in this case is INEC or a court of law, does that declaration or document become a valid legal tender, only then can they be held responsible and accountable for it. Buhari's school has the authority to reveal such a document if it felt obliged to, but they can only release it to the public to be judged in the court of public opinion which they have done, however, they can neither submit it to INEC or to a court of law on behalf of buhari without his permission and therefore they can't make that statement of result a valid legal tender for which they or buhari can be held accountable. So if you're going by the assumption that buhari gave the school his permission to release his results to the public which may or may not be true seeing as neither you nor I were witnesses to this event, let him publicly come out and say so or better yet, let him give this same school the permission to tender this result to INEC or a court of law on his behalf too and put paid to any suspicions of fraud and duplicity on his part. The court of public opinion isn't where the law operates if I may remind you so i hope you now appreciate exactly what is expected of your presidential candidate by the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
I'm taking this much effort to explain to you so that you'll appreciate this case from as many angles as possible and stop sidetracking in future.

Blah blah, blah, ..... for an old man you talk darn too much. Your statement would only make sense if there was a law stating that Buhari must publicly lay claim to a result that was issued and openly admitted by the school he finished from.

There is a law requiring that buhari must submit copies of his academic and other qualifications as legal tender to INEC as part of the requirements for contesting for presidency, so far, buhari has only submitted a sworn affidavit that copies of the required documents are with the secretary of the military board and we know the situation of that claim so for buhari's school to produce a statement of result belonging to buhari, that would help ease the burden of proof on buhari so, shouldn't buhari be in a hurry to submit such a result to INEC or a required court of law in order to fulfil part of the legal requirements for the office he's running for? Does his failure to do this not raise a red flag of alarm in your mind? Isn't this a cavalier and dismissive attitude coming from someone vying for the highest public office in our country? Doesn't this raise any questions as per the authenticity and the legality of this document released by his school if the party or person it is supposed to aid can't and won't claim legal ownership of it? Please answer these questions with neutrality so that you'll appreciate the legal, social and ethical perspectives of this dispute, pretend for once that this epistle is not coming from a Jonathan supporter and is not too long either (I remember I talk darn too long for an old man grin) pretend it is coming from a concerned Nigerian, what would your answers be?

Since the day he went to court to swear an affidavit over it's stolen certificate.

I seem to have forgotten, please remind me, when and where did buhari go to and swear an affidavit that his certificate was stolen?
Let's also assume this was true, why hasn't he written to and requested for re-issual of these stolen documents from the institutions that awarded them? If that is too much of a bother, why hasn't he requested for valid legal tender from this institutions indicating that he attended so, so and so, sat for so, so and so and attained so, so and so qualifications? And please tell me, what happened to the good old photocopies which is supposed to be in his file in institutions or bodies with which he served or liasoned? And don't tell me it was only with the Nigerian army he was affiliated.......so do you smell a fraud?

It's now my turn to ask you, did you go to school?

I'll be kinder on you this time and assume you're willing to learn until you prove me otherwise.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by okpanachil: 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nellybii:

You are just being outrightly hypocritical to talk like this.So you think elections will go on with Buhari disqualified 3days to elections? In this country because of some flimsy excuses and nothing will happen? Am not a Buhari supporter but this is a very wrong timing for this and Nigeria may not survive this..Am so apprehensive. Reminds me so much of June 12

You see your wisdom,a constitutional requirement has become some flimsy excuse because your darling Mr Integrity,defender of the defenceless,Incorruptible leader is found wanting,what happened to all the claims that GEJ had the contents of Buharis file with the military hidden hence Buhari has been unable to provide his cerificate..........lol.Politics aside,I wonder where all this people leave their brains when they talk.
This past few days I have come to the conclusion that in this country we deserve the kind of leaders we get.
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by luvmijeje(f): 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=BraniacX post=31995101]
Good!
Perjury as you don't know is a legal terminology denoting the crime of "lying under oath". Now buhari in swearing an affidavit at court worded and I quote "all my academic documents, qualifications as filed in my presidential form, president APC/001/2015 are currently with the secretary military board as at the time of this affidavit" on 24th of november 2014, buhari swore to an oath to know for certain that his documents are with the military board and since subsequent events have proven that this was a lie, buhari has thereby committed a crime in the eyes of the law, a crime in which ignorance of the actual whereabouts of these said documents doesn't translate into a defence or constitute an excuse, his argument that he assumed they were there is not valid as you don't swear an oath under assumptions, you swear an oath with and only with full knowledge of the facts

Gosh! Well incase you missed it, this was the case of perjury that Buhari was sued over and not the above

http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/03/25/court-to-hear-10-suits-seeking-buharis-disqualification-over-certificate-saga-today/
But for the sake of argument, did Buhari commit the above? All Buhari needs to prove, is to show the court how compromise and bastardize military has been turned to. How far the military will unconstitutionally bend to the whims and caprice of this government.

Buhari as an individual is a concerned party in this dispute, the buhari campaign organisation is also a concerned party in this dispute, the APC which buhari represents is also a concerned party in this dispute and why do I say that? These three parties have legal authority and are also liable to legal consequences/fallouts in matters pertaining to buhari's o' level results among other legal tenders as it pertains to these elections. These three parties have the social, ethical and moral obligation to take responsibility for any such declarations and/or revelations, only after making such a declaration to the required recipient body which in this case is INEC or a court of law, does that declaration or document become a valid legal tender, only then can they be held responsible and accountable for it. Buhari's school has the authority to reveal such a document if it felt obliged to, but they can only release it to the public to be judged in the court of public opinion which they have done, however, they can neither submit it to INEC or to a court of law on behalf of buhari without his permission and therefore they can't make that statement of result a valid legal tender for which they or buhari can be held accountable. So if you're going by the assumption that buhari gave the school his permission to release his results to the public which may or may not be true seeing as neither you nor I were witnesses to this event, let him publicly come out and say so or better yet, let him give this same school the permission to tender this result to INEC or a court of law on his behalf too and put paid to any suspicions of fraud and duplicity on his part. The court of public opinion isn't where the law operates if I may remind you so i hope you now appreciate exactly what is expected of your presidential candidate by the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
I'm taking this much effort to explain to you so that you'll appreciate this case from as many angles as possible and stop sidetracking in future

... . But INEC is not asking for his statement of result , infact they are not raising any issue concerning it. The only people having issue with this is Jonathan and his goons. Buhari is not legally required to publicly show his certificates . In your words, the court of public opinion isn't where the law operates.

The is a law requiring that buhari must submit copies of his academic and other qualifications as legal tender to INEC as part of the requirements for contesting for presidency, so far, buhari has only submitted a sworn affidavit that copies of the required documents are with the secretary of the military board and we know the situation of that claim so for buhari's school to produce a statement of result belonging to buhari, that would help ease the burden of proof on buhari so, shouldn't buhari be in a hurry to submit such a result to INEC or a required court of law in order to fulfil part of the legal requirements for the office he's running for? Does his failure to do this not raise a red flag of alarm in your mind? Isn't this a cavalier and dismissive attitude coming from someone vying for the highest public office in our country? Doesn't this raise any questions as per the authenticity and the legality of this document released by his school if the party or person it is supposed to aid can't and won't claim legal ownership of it? Please answer these questions with neutrality so that you'll appreciate the legal, social and ethical perspectives of this dispute, pretend for once that this epistle is not coming from a Jonathan supporter and is not too long either (I remember I talk darn too long for an old man grin) pretend it is coming from a concerned Nigerian, what would your answers be?

We are talking of a man who spent most of his life serving the country. Who got more than half of his qualifications from the military. We are talking of a man who rose to the rank of a general from ground zero. Would anyone blame for believing the military would rose in his defense? Would you blame for him for believing they wouldn't dare throw one of their own under the bus. Remember this is not the first time he was presenting this to INEC. So what change? This is a link of General Akinrinde reaffirming that original certificate were submitte to the military board
http://www.punchng.com/news/its-an-insult-on-the-military-to-question-buharis-certificate-gen-akinrinade/

I seem to have forgotten, please remind me, when and where did buhari go to and swear an affidavit that his certificate was stolen?
Let's also assume this was true, why hasn't he written to and requested for re-issual of these stolen documents from the institutions that awarded them? If that is too much of a bother, why hasn't he requested for valid legal tender from this institutions indicating that he attended so, so and so, sat for so, so and so and attained so, so and so qualifications? And please tell me, what happened to the good old photocopies which is supposed to be in his file in institutions or bodies with which he served or liasoned? And don't tell me it was only with the Nigerian army he was affiliated.......so do you smell a fraud?

All questions goes back a man who naively who believes the military has his back. Well, I smell fear and desperation of a certain president who's ready to go the length in order to covered his crime.

'll be kinder on you this time and assume you're willing to learn until you prove me otherwise.

You are now a little bit sensible not kinder and surprisingly acting your age.
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by jibrilaminu003(m): 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
BraniacX:

Pretending to have a semblance of wisdom by being vague and a little bit mysterious is like trying to con the foolish king in one of those storybooks we read as kids, you know the one where a king is believed to be wearing an invisible garment that can only be seen by people with good hearts or not stewpeed or whatever, of course everybody including the king played along in order not to be seen as stewpeed even though they couldn't see a thing.
Just saying, this trick of yours, pretending to have attained some level of enlightenment only works on kids and gullible APC kids at that.
Kindly try a different tack and stop embarrassing yourself
wisdom and law my foot undecided

Lolz...... You know what? You are blessed to make someone laugh. At least I have discovered a talent in u, comedy. You really sound like a comedian incase u don't know. A GULLIBLE APC KID! You know what, I won't go about debating u on PDP/APC stuffs because u would be biased to the truth about APC. But nonetheless, keep replying in tone u know how to do best since u can't give reasonable point to make one heed. please do not forget, it's wisdom and law u r still battling with.
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by BraniacX(m): 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
jibrilaminu003:

Lolz...... You know what? You are blessed to make someone laugh. At least I have discovered a talent in u, comedy. You really sound like a comedian incase u don't know. A GULLIBLE APC KID! You know what, I won't go about debating u on PDP/APC stuffs because u would be biased to the truth about APC. But nonetheless, keep replying in tone u know how to do best since u can't give reasonable point to make one heed. please do not forget, it's wisdom and law u r still battling with.

Oh! C'mon stuff it up undecided

You're outmatched and outclassed here, I've been unsuccessfully trying to tempt you into giving me your sage grin expository on your thesis "wisdom vs law", i was dying to hear that gospel according to you, but so far i've failed meaning you just don't have a clue what you're talking about is and i've been wasting my time harangueing you.
Okay play time is over
Have a nice day
....ta da.....
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by jibrilaminu003(m): 6:43am On Mar 27, 2015
BraniacX:

Oh! C'mon stuff it up undecided

You're outmatched and outclassed here, I've been unsuccessfully trying to tempt you into giving me your sage grin expository on your thesis "wisdom vs law", i was dying to hear that gospel according to you, but so far i've failed meaning you just don't have a clue what you're talking about is and i've been wasting my time harangueing you.
Okay play time is over
Have a nice day
....ta da.....

Let me still remind you that it's wisdom and law that you can't differentiate. In as much as you are still kidding, you can't worth my attention on irrelevant issue. No wonder u regarded this play time over. To my surprise u knew it was a waste of time yet u r still wasting much of it, and I bliv u would still waste more. You have successfully outmatched and outclassed urself! Please if you can't make this a serious stuff but play issue then you stop wasting your time as u rightly claimed. At least it's nice time having fun with u.
Have a funny day
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by BraniacX(m): 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
jibrilaminu003:

Let me still remind you that it's wisdom and law that you can't differentiate. In as much as you are still kidding, you can't worth my attention on irrelevant issue. No wonder u regarded this play time over. To my surprise u knew it was a waste of time yet u r still wasting much of it, and I bliv u would still waste more. You have successfully outmatched and outclassed urself! Please if you can't make this a serious stuff but play issue then you stop wasting your time as u rightly claimed. At least it's nice time having fun with u.
Have a funny day

Ooooooooh shocked
Now am scared shocked
No am not grin grin grin grin grin
Sorry, you just amuse me
I have all but asked you to give me your lecture on wisdom vs law and what do I get in return?

Innuendo and more innuendo
So if you're as smart as you claim to be, start lecturing or just kindly ignore undecided

Yikes!!!
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by jibrilaminu003(m): 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
BraniacX:

Ooooooooh shocked
Now am scared shocked
No am not grin grin grin grin grin
Sorry, you just amuse me
I have all but asked you to give me your lecture on wisdom vs law and what do I get in return?

Innuendo and more innuendo
So if you're as smart as you claim to be, start lecturing or just kindly ignore undecided

Yikes!!!

Lolz..... You dae try ooo
Any other observation?
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by BraniacX(m): 7:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
jibrilaminu003:

Lolz..... You dae try ooo
Any other observation?

Just give the lecture make I shame cheesy
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by jibrilaminu003(m): 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
BraniacX:

Just give the lecture make I shame cheesy
i

Okay, I think it's high time to give you a CLUE on what WISDOM holds. I guess you are aware of the postponement over those 10 different cases level against the GENERAL just a few days ago. The question one with common sense should have asked is, why the postponement? In such a case the judge has applied WISDOM in order to calm tension that could arise. But it is so unfortunate that common sense is not common.
Is the lecture okay? Or you still need more.
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by BraniacX(m): 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
jibrilaminu003:
i

Okay, I think it's high time to give you a CLUE on what WISDOM holds. I guess you are aware of the postponement over those 10 different cases level against the GENERAL just a few days ago. The question one with common sense should have asked is, why the postponement? In such a case the judge has applied WISDOM in order to calm tension that could arise. But it is so unfortunate that common sense is not common.
Is the lecture okay? Or you still need more.

[size=20]Seriously!!! undecided[/size]

[size=25]Seriously? [/size]

[size=30]SERIOUSLY?? angry [/size]

That's the lame primary school level explanation you could come with You know what? I could tell you the first written law by an ancient king of babylon long before Nebudchanazzer called Hammurabi earned him the title "wise", you know that saying "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth ?" That was inscribed unto clay tablets long ago by this king and it earned him the title [size=20]WISE[/size] and why you may ask, everybody knew what to expect for each crime and they got what they expected and you know why? When the law isn't enforced as it should be, it fails to act as a deterrent to crime. So all you just told me is to gather myself a large following, have them threaten violence whenever provoked and voila! I can now commit any crime I like and get away with it because [size=20]WISDOM[/size] according to you should trump the rule of law.

Has it ever occurred to you that the people who drafted this laws and the conditions for its enforcement were actually wise people?? Meaning they were far from being foolish?

Did it skip your mind that anarchy prevails in the absence of the rule of law?? Does it not sound like anarchy to you when a judge is afraid of giving the right judgement because of fear? And you call that wisdom after tacitly admitting guilt on behalf of buhari and yet, whenever something occurs you don't like, you complain about the absence of the rule of law
So you know what?
Nevermind.....
I wanted an intellectual debate from you needless to say you disappointed me with that juvenile rationalisation undecided

I think I will go engage with someone else

Have a nice day
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by jibrilaminu003(m): 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
BraniacX:

[size=20]Seriously!!! undecided[/size]

[size=25]Seriously? [/size]

[size=30]SERIOUSLY?? angry [/size]

That's the lame primary school level explanation you could come with You know what? I could tell you the first written law by an ancient king of babylon long before Nebudchanazzer called Hammurabi earned him the title "wise", you know that saying "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth ?" That was inscribed unto clay tablets long ago by this king and it earned him the title [size=20]WISE[/size] and why you may ask, everybody knew what to expect for each crime and they got what they expected and you know why? When the law isn't enforced as it should be, it fails to act as a deterrent to crime. So all you just told me is to gather myself a large following, have them threaten violence whenever provoked and voila! I can now commit any crime I like and get away with it because [size=20][color= purple[/color][/size] according to you should trump the rule of law.

Has it ever occurred to you that the people who drafted this laws and the conditions for its enforcement were actually wise people?? Meaning they were far from being foolish?

Did it skip your mind that anarchy prevails in the absence of the rule of law?? Does it not sound like anarchy to you when a judge is afraid of giving the right judgement because of fear? And you call that wisdom after tacitly admitting guilt on behalf of buhari and yet, whenever something occurs you don't like, you complain about the absence of the rule of law
So you know what?
Nevermind.....
I wanted an intellectual debate from you needless to say you disappointed me with that juvenile rationalisation undecided

I think I will go engage with someone else

Have a nice day

Wow! Should I call this a story or history? By the way, what has biblical quotation got to do with your write up? Did you just said primary school explanation bla bla bla....... Abeg ooo..... Me Nova even see the four corners of a class let alone primary school stuffs. U know what I won't waste time going through your story tale because as always expected, it won't add value. Wait ooo, wetn dae stop u 4rm debating the likes of u
you called intellectuals.!
Good 9t nd sweet dreams
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by BERNIMOORE: 11:34pm On May 30, 2016

a)An innocent man General Laleye, who said Buhari’s certificate was not on file is undergoing punishment right now for Saying the truth.
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/army-retires-general-laleye-said-buharis-certificate-not-file/
b)The Competence of Buhari as a president has severally been questionable over the last one year; presenting a budget he did not read or discover that it was padded to the National assembly, only to be withdrawn through backdoor by Eta-enang on presidency intruction, which causes unsusual delay and public embarasement to Mr president as incompetent

Thursday 26th, May 2016 ABUJA
Justice Ademola Adeniyi sitting at the Federal High Court 7, Abuja on Thursday 26th, May 2016 dismissed the Preliminary Objections filed by President Muhammadu Buhari in the case instituted against him, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Suit No. FHC/ABJ/CS/110/2015 by an Abuja based Legal Practitioner, Barr. Nnamdi Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe challenging his competence to stand election into the office of President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria when he lacks the basic educational qualifications set out in the Constitution.
Recall that in February 2015, Nnamdi Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe, Esq. filed an Originating Summons at the Federal High Court, Abuja praying the Court to among others:
(1) declare that Buhari is unqualified to aspire to the position of President not having sat for the Secondary School Certificate and also
(2) Perjury; deposing to a false affidavit about his educational qualifications contrary to the Electoral Act.
[b]Buhari and the APC instead of entering a defence on the merits and exhibiting any educational certificates obtained by Buhari, tried to frustrate the hearing of the case by filing several objections to the competence of the action.
[quote]This Also expose another lie on Gej By APC spokesman Lai Muhhamed who claimed that:Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC frontpage On Nairaland and other newspapers saying:
''Anyone who will disqualify a presidential candidate on the eve of an election can only have one and only one purpose for that: to trigger chaos and pandemonium across the country. Perhaps this is the reason for the deployment of troops across the country to crack down on possible protests and create confusion''
Wole Olanipekun Argued that pre-election court cases are not deemed to be concluded before election' and on this points raised by Lai muhammed and Wole Olanipekun, justice Ademola adjourned the case to after election, and since then over a year now, they failed to file buhari's Wasc result.

President Buhari reportedly retained over twenty SANs led by Chief Wole Olanipekun, Chief Akin Olujinmi, Femi Falana, etc., who for over one year now have failed to file any defence[/b] for Buhari or APC but instead used every trick in the book to delay the case.
But on Thursday, the Hon. Justice Ademola Adeniyi in his ruling on the case, dismissed all applications by the defendant as totally lacking in merit. He held that the suit filed by Nnamdi Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe was competent and the service on Buhari and APC was also competent.

He thereafter adjourned the case to the 16th day of June 2016 for hearing of the substantive Originating Summons to determine whether Buhari's educational qualifications meets the minimum standards required by the Constitution.
#It will be recalled that there were claims by online handlers of the All Progressives Congress (APC) that the Nigerian Army located President Buhari's "missing certificate" after the elections.
#The missing certificate saga raised contention as to the eligibility of Buhari to contest the presidential election. [b]However, it is on record that there was no official statement by the Nigerian Army up till this day corroborating claims that the certificate has been found
Apc sponsored several threads on websites even on Nairaland that the wasc result has been found by 'one sunday Akoji' but right there in the court after one solid year nothing like buhari's wasc result was filed talkless of been found.
https://www.nairaland.com/2235029/sunday-akoji-claims-army-found
Nigerians are waiting to get a logical conclusion on this issue, how the president rose to power, if its through Corruption we shall see or if the judge in this matter will be bullied we shall also see, but one thing is so sure, Buhari up till Now is still guilty of perjury; until he provides his wasc Certificate through the army to the Court.

please join discussion here; https://www.nairaland.com/3134787/alimi-sulaiman-buhari-lacks-educational/4#46124859
how a lie on a sitting judge Ademola could not be proven after one year when Buhari obviously did not have a wasc certificate and general laleye was punished for exposing the truth they cannot counter

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video / INEC Withdraws Peter Nwaoboshi's Certificate Of Return / 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.