Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC (52766 Views)

How Nigeria Made Gambian Supreme Court Give Unfavourable Judgement To Jammeh / Orubebe: CCT Postpones Judgement To July 19 / Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by ogazi007(m): 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
APC is just trying to be ahead of PDP.I think you can appeal any judgement if it's not in your favor.
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Demmzy15(m): 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
trippy:
No matter how hard people try,They can't bring the general down. He has more than 9 lives. He's coming to deliver Nigerians. I've already started preparing my celebration for this weekend and I'm sure I'm not alone.
Sis you aren't alone o!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by soldierdollar(m): 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
trippy:
No matter how hard people try,They can't bring the general down. He has more than 9 lives. He's coming to deliver Nigerians. I've already started preparing my celebration for this weekend and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Continue looking for likes grin

The best way would've been to say " Sai Buhari " grin

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by sheabutter1: 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
They dear not disqualify him. Except they want to see Angry Nigerians to scatter everywhere. GEJ should not welcome war in our beloved nation.
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by thunder74(m): 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
This is what may happen, the judge may still not deliver the judgement on Wednesday and shift it again to Thursday when we will be getting close to the weekend where APC or Buhari may not be able to secure stay of execution of the judgement from the court or court of Appeal, then election will go on on Saturday between the remaining candidates without Buhari.
Beside, even if the judgement is delivered on Wednesday, it is too late to get an order to Stay the execution of the judgement as most courts dont work on Fridays.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Demmzy15(m): 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
wakacome:
I asked a friend's father who is a judge at a federal high court about what do judges normally do in such cases like this one e.g concerning buhari qualification or disqualification,,he gave me an answer that "shocked"me,he quoted the bible and said"blessed is the man that acted with wisdom"..and i asked him what is he trying to say,he said "wisdom is more stronger than law"""and he kept quiet,then i started thinking to myself what is this man trying to say then i later found out from him that the court will dismiss the case for the sake of "peace and unity"in the country,i told him but nobody is above the "law"he replied and said,"wisdom is above the law".....

that got me thinking throughout yesterday........

Wakacome
Bros, I love you for the sake of Almighty God!! No homo o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
Why did APC the statement yesterday or last week? I am sure based on today's court proceedings they must have seen that the chances of Buhari being disqualified is high.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by yang(m): 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
The guy dey UK since how many weeks? How many weeks? To go Cambridge and collect him certificate to present to court na problem. Common WAEC U NOR GET.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by soldierdollar(m): 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
wakacome:
I asked a friend's father who is a judge at a federal high court about what do judges normally do in such cases like this one e.g concerning buhari qualification or disqualification,,he gave me an answer that "shocked"me,he quoted the bible and said"blessed is the man that acted with wisdom"..and i asked him what is he trying to say,he said "wisdom is more stronger than law"""and he kept quiet,then i started thinking to myself what is this man trying to say then i later found out from him that the court will dismiss the case for the sake of "peace and unity"in the country,i told him but nobody is above the "law"he replied and said,"wisdom is above the law".....

Wakacome

Fooooool grin

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Mitsurugi(m): 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
KwoiZabo:
If APC had allowed good reason to prevail all this while they would have dropped Buhari before now.
Nobody is above the Law. Moreover credible elections starts with fulfilling the requirements of the Law.

But why hasn't this aspect of the law been unearthed when he ran the previous times or is it because he now has a GOOD chance of winning? Just asking. wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Truckpusher(m): 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
trippy:
which politician hasn't? Look right now,nobody cares if he did that. What GEJ has done is a lot worse than that.
Blah blah blah.......if he's found wanting he would be disqualified and the heavens will not fall.

Is your illiterate General who benefitted from the quota system that has made some people feel that they own the country above the law?

This is democracy and the court holds all the cards using the constitution as a bedrock and benchmark to administer justice , he can appeal the judgement and any other form of showing his grievances ranging from violence and otherwise would be met with iron fist.

Do not even try because you would become a statistics and the heavens won't fall.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Emekamex(m): 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
In as much as the law is sacrosanct, this judgement should have been passed long ago, not a few days to election. I smell another election postponement.
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by pritykate(f): 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
Good
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by soldierdollar(m): 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Did he commit perjury or not?

Do you think she knows what perjury is ? grin

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by chamboy(m): 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
barcanista:
APC should be civil for once and allow justice to prevail. Their propaganda is very myopic and useless. The same APC that asked people to go to Court are now threatening Nigerians. For the record, Buhari is not bigger than our law and ApC should stop threatening Nigerians. I hope they know that Nigerians will not be cowed to submission?
mr barca
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by oyejideogunjumo: 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
Anybody who knows this Judge should please tell him to dismiss the case.Let Buhari contest and let us see the result.
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by otukpo(f): 6:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
They are crying already.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Fess: 6:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
Liar Muhammed has been liar from birth like his father the devil. Both are losers. Vote for GEJ

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Pennywise(m): 6:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
From all indications, this country has been hijacked from GEJ. We are in a free fall.
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Sike(m): 6:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
IMPOSSICANT!
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by soldierdollar(m): 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
doctokwus:
I am pretty sure d judge himself wud have been silently warned not to do anything stupid.With d amount of pressure he wud be in I know common sense wud prevail.The choice of a who wins an election shd b that of d electorate, not one single individual issuing spurious judgements.
Common sense judgement I know wud prevail

KwoiZabo:
If APC had allowed good reason to prevail all this while they would have dropped Buhari before now.
Nobody is above the Law. Moreover credible elections starts with fulfilling the requirements of the Law.
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Truckpusher(m): 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mitsurugi:

But why hasn't this aspect of the law been unearthed when he ran the previous times or is it because he now has a GOOD chance of winning? Just asking. wink
What a poor sense of judgement you have .

So If someone got away with murder ,he shouldn't be tried if caught committing the same crime all over again? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by mcprince32(m): 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
trippy:
he didn't. By the way,which politician hasn't? Look right now,nobody cares if he did that. What GEJ has done is a lot worse than that.
Than what? But u denied it. Where ll he fight the corruption?
If u ll be truthful, truth will surely prevail.
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by homegirl1: 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
soldierdollar:

Continue looking for likes grin
The best way would've been to say " Sai Buhari " grin
Your so called general is already down come saturday March 28 him aiy go clear. Goodluck to you

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nicur: 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hahahahaha Apc sef if fly land for Buhari body dem go talk say na Jonathan and ameachi go petition ICC, Chai jona don suffer!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by tempest69: 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
jaysniggs:
What is amusing are the PDP supporters who are trying to talk about "LAW", they have blindly closed their eyes and minds to the fact that their paymasters in PDP have breached most laws in the constitution.
I stand to wonder how these people think.
they think and reason with their anus.
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
KINGSNEEZE:
Dude stop giving urself a false hope , no man or woman is above the law. D law of the land is sacrosanct, probably the judge u met is customary court judge, he didn't actually know what he is saying(if any judge say that which u just qouted, such judge needs to be slaughtered) or better still I choose to believe u never meet with any judge is still Apc and their lies.
You are wrong dude! He didn't say any human being is above the law, rather WISDOM. Exactly what PDP goons are lacking!!!
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by emmykk(m): 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
wakacome:

Wakacome
although i dont want him disqualify because GEJ wil win,what is the position of the law of some1 who lie on oath.

Why do they give bible and koran to those in witness box
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
chamboy:
mr barca
Mr Chamboy
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by 1dickson(m): 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
Lie Mohammed should stop inciting naijas for violence. GMB is not bigger than d law. If d court disqualifies him, he should go and rest. GMB certificate issue cannot set a bad standard for d judiciary because generations yet unborn will reference dis judgment. Nigeria must remain one, enough of dis APC propaganda; we are not daft. GEJ till 2019.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video / INEC Withdraws Peter Nwaoboshi's Certificate Of Return / 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.