Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m (25941 Views)

Court Orders Gov Lamido, 3 Others To Pay APC Candidate N30m In Damages / Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m / Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by ludamix(m): 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
A Federal High Court in Lagos has ordered the the Nigerian Communications Commission and five others to pay the All Progressives Congress N500m for unlawfully shutting down the party’s presidential campaign fund-raising platform.

Apart from NCC, the other judgment debtors are Etisalat, MTN Nigeria Limited, Globacom Limited, Airtel Nigeria Limited and Visafone Communications Limited.

Justice Ibrahim Buba gave the order on Tuesday in Lagos.

[url]A Federal High Court in Lagos has ordered the the Nigerian Communications Commission and five others to pay the All Progressives Congress N500m for unlawfully shutting down the party’s presidential campaign fund-raising platform.

Apart from NCC, the other judgment debtors are Etisalat, MTN Nigeria Limited, Globacom Limited, Airtel Nigeria Limited and Visafone Communications Limited.

]A Federal High Court in Lagos has ordered the the Nigerian Communications Commission and five others to pay the All Progressives Congress N500m for unlawfully shutting down the party’s presidential campaign fund-raising platform.

http://www.punchng.com/news/court-orders-ncc-telecom-firms-to-pay-apc-n500m/

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
Bottom line, all the TelCos.

Court dey make money these election season o.

I'm still trying to get or understand the craze with this "FTC" position.

Is Seun suppose to pay me for it?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by drtwist(m): 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
Don't forget to join the transformation train # I'm for GEJ. So join the PDP group Channel(C0033AAD7) so u can help enlight others on why to vote for GEj. His victory depends on you and I.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by datguru: 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
Its okay

1 Like

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by domopps(m): 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
Even before Saturday general Election it has been Winning galore for APC!

Congratulations to APC!

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

I have decided to vote for APC all through come this general election

#team change#

Cheeers

257 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
The judge is daft, the ruling will be appealed so it's not yet uhuru

8 Likes

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by hassan85(m): 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
Wow! Thats hudge. Actualy wat NCC did was wrong. I dont wana believ PDP has a hand on it but y has pdp bn questning evrytin abt Apc funding? From Amachi, atiku, saraki, tinubu, bokoharam, al qaeda, Isil...? And yet stil stopd nigerians from funding apc willingly? Now de asking NBC to stop Radio chanji! When nta and ait are stil puring out alot of hates. Wel its time for law firms to enjoy

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by SomebodyLovesMe: 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
Good.
Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by Ilekeh(f): 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
chiefinalowo:
1 Kobo APC will not get.

Na your papa own Telecom?

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by steppin: 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dem never enter, dem don dey sue and extort money.
APC na legal criminals club.
Vote wisely. Vote Goodluck Jonathan.
GEJ till 2019.

17 Likes

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by pharmow: 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
No mago mago, No wayo wayo grin

1 Like

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by 5p1naz(m): 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
Lol
Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by missbehave247(m): 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
It too small

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by lakside000: 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
gbam angry angry angry angry angry

likes will not also bad for general buhari tongue tongue

81 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hated by many
Loved by few
But God still pass dem

Bad belle yanshs don dey open

keep calm and vote Buhari cool
APC............... CHANGE!!!!!!!!!

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by satowind(m): 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
I don't believe dis

But pdp till buhari get the meaning of inec ryt.

5 Likes

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by snika: 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
And then they'll say GEJ is corrupt.

Tell me a tenure which will allow this kind of freedom of press, legal right, democracy, etc.

The dicktator (Tinubu's puppet) will kill everybody opposing him instead of following due process.

9 Likes

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by LewisO: 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
APC deserve something good! smiley

#March4Buhari

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by Mogidi: 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
[size=15pt]Justice Ibrahim Buba[/size] the renowned APC judge, it would be overturned on appeal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
A victory for democracy. One down, two to go.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by soldierdollar(m): 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
That awkward moment when Buhari loses the presidential election after spending so much on campaign .
Buhari will be like

Kei .. I dwnt veriv it . Amaechi I don kill me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
This would go a long way to show what we would benefit from an autonomous Judiciary....
It remains AIT and NTA... these one's money go plenty cuz the case still dey do press up.
I can't Imagine what would happen to AIT after GMB wins the elections....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by uromicom: 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
grin
Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by Ezennaemeka1(m): 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
I don't get. How did the telecom companies shut down APC fund raising?

1 Like

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by kollinpowel(m): 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
tongue[color=#000099][/color]PDP NEVER SEE ANYTHING[b]PDP NEVER SEE ANYTHING[/b]PDP NEVER SEE ANYTHING
Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by Ilekeh(f): 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
hassan85:
Wow! Thats hudge. Actually wat NCC did was wrong. I dont want to believe PDP had a hand in it but why has pdp been questioning everything about Apc funding? From Amachi, atiku, saraki, tinubu, bokoharam, al qaeda, Isil...? And yet still stopped Nigerians from funding apc willingly? Now they are asking NBC to stop Radio chanji, when nta and ait are stil puring out alot of hates. Well it's time for law firms to enjoy

Great questions!

Mogidi:
[size=15pt]Justice Ibrahim Buba[/size] the renowned APC judge, it would be overturned on appeal.

Mogidi......the renowned GEJidiot

Many are mad, few are roaming.

18 Likes

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by folabayo1(f): 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
Goodnews
The grand celebration is on the 28 of march...
Abeg like buhari and share jonathan
Saibaba
Team apc

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
APC teaching peedeepee how to play cool politics since 2013.

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by drkay(m): 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
Chai!
Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
Apc for a better Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by Flets: 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
This is the same judge that ruled against deployment of Nigerian Army sponsored by APC

Now he is ruling money into APC's pockets in less than 48hrs.

A thought of APC at the national level should send shivers to every sensible Nigerian. They will use every power at their disposal to ensure the average Nigerian lacks a voice

Say No to the devil, Say No to APC

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sowore Pledges To Abolish The Senate If Elected President In 2019 / Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP / Femi Adesina: Buhari's Comment On Future Invitations To Imo Misquoted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.