Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:22 AM

Do Players Actually Get Hurt And Caught In Their Games? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Players Actually Get Hurt And Caught In Their Games? (10730 Views)

When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better? / Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. / 7 Reasons Why Females Get Hurt In Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Players Actually Get Hurt And Caught In Their Games? by Monicaa: 6:41am On Jan 20, 2009
Was watching this show on VH1, "Tools academy", bout 9 frustrated women trying to transform their boyfriends into better men, Don't know if some of u guys know it. Most of the guys very good-looking admit they are players n that's who they are, that the girls can go if they can't stand it.

Was thinking, do they (players, both men and women) ever get hurt or sorry, as long as they could get as many partners as they want n keep getting as they lose so in other words never lose?
Re: Do Players Actually Get Hurt And Caught In Their Games? by SeanT21(f): 6:51am On Jan 20, 2009
Some Men are born to be players.

They have the player mentality.They never settle for 1 woman.Only God can change them!!
Re: Do Players Actually Get Hurt And Caught In Their Games? by Monicaa: 7:00am On Jan 20, 2009
SeanT21:

Some Men are born to be players.

They have the player mentality.They never settle for 1 woman.Only God can change them!!

I agree n so are some women too but u know how people say they believe in the law of karma, do players actually get caught in their games, so long as they can get partner(s) as much as they want so in other words they would never lose.
Re: Do Players Actually Get Hurt And Caught In Their Games? by SeanT21(f): 7:07am On Jan 20, 2009
Can You re-phrase the question?
Re: Do Players Actually Get Hurt And Caught In Their Games? by Monicaa: 7:13am On Jan 20, 2009
What question? What don't u understand so I could explain better
Re: Do Players Actually Get Hurt And Caught In Their Games? by SeanT21(f): 7:15am On Jan 20, 2009
Monicaa:

I agree n so are some women too but u know how people say they believe in the law of karma, do players actually get caught in their games, so long as they can get partner(s) as much as they want so in other words they would never lose.

I am confuse on what U are trying to say!!
Re: Do Players Actually Get Hurt And Caught In Their Games? by Monicaa: 7:29am On Jan 20, 2009
Ok let me try n explain it better

Man meets woman, toys with her emotions n all, woman is left heart broken, hurt n breaks up with him. Then man goes around his business still playing around n doesn't have anything to lose as long as he is good looking, can keep getting as many chics, so law of karma never catches up with him, so as a player he would never feel the effects of his game n vice versa with the woman.

Understand?
Re: Do Players Actually Get Hurt And Caught In Their Games? by SeanT21(f): 7:37am On Jan 20, 2009
Monicaa:

Ok let me try n explain it better

Man meets woman, toys with her emotions n all, woman is left heart broken, hurt n breaks up with him. Then man goes around his business still playing around n doesn't have anything to lose as long as he is good looking, can keep getting as many chics, so law of karma never catches up with him, so as a player he would never feel the effects of his game n vice versa with the woman.

Understand?

Yes,ofcourse~~~

~~Most Playas never get played~~They move from woman to woman,etc~~Some Women are good players also.~~If They know the games their man plays,they can hunt hunt him down easily.
Re: Do Players Actually Get Hurt And Caught In Their Games? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 20, 2009
no they probably just catch HIV and die off quietly of AIDS. isnt that karmic enough?
Re: Do Players Actually Get Hurt And Caught In Their Games? by Monicaa: 7:46am On Jan 20, 2009
ziddy:

no they probably just catch HIV and die off quietly of AIDS. isnt that karmic enough?

Haba lol, this one is worse than karma
Re: Do Players Actually Get Hurt And Caught In Their Games? by iice(f): 9:13am On Jan 20, 2009
Yes sometimes they do. Two players in a relationship - one can hurt the other.
It all boils down to whose emotions are more under control. They after all humans. . .they can fall madly for a person even under the pretense of playing games.
Re: Do Players Actually Get Hurt And Caught In Their Games? by steve49ja(m): 11:17am On Jan 20, 2009
Well i know a player falls in love too.
And if you fall in love theres a chance of being heart-broken when the partner leaves.
And being caught in their games like having someone walk in on them well if you're a player it takes a lot more to answer that name and being careful and covering your tracks in one quality.
So a player should never get caught
havent you heard catch me if you can?
Re: Do Players Actually Get Hurt And Caught In Their Games? by konkocious(m): 11:43am On Jan 20, 2009
remember when R KElly sang the song SOMETIMES PLAYER GET LONELY TOO

(1) (Reply)

Marital Happiness Or Success? / Beautiful Nun Sister Goes Wild After Getting Banged For The First Time / Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.