Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

How Can You Watch This Video And Still Want To Vote PDP? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can You Watch This Video And Still Want To Vote PDP? (598 Views)

I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke / I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi / Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Watch This Video And Still Want To Vote PDP? by anulaxad(m): 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcTahMeu6ZM

The ending nearly got me, indeed it very emotional. sad cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can You Watch This Video And Still Want To Vote PDP? by Mogidi: 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: How Can You Watch This Video And Still Want To Vote PDP? by selectedhero(m): 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
whatever broda!!!! The same way anyone can watch "the Real buhari" and still vote for APC /buhari
Re: How Can You Watch This Video And Still Want To Vote PDP? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
Apc

(1) (Reply)

We Agree We Need Change But Refused To Be Deceived By Fake And Decitful Changer / Congratulation To Nigeria Military / Breaking News: Jaonathan Loses At Aso-rock Polling Boot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.