Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,976 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos) (20953 Views)

Victorious Super Falcons Hosted In Lagos After Their Arrival From Cameroon. PICS / Solomon Dalong Praises Victorious Eaglets (photos) / AAG Fallout: U-23 Eagles In Congo With One Set Of Jerseys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos) by Lagusta(m): 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Teempakguy:
So they won?
What cup? undecided
Good job though.

Glass cup undecided

1 Like

Re: Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos) by danielmichael(m): 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Anoda transformation in GEJ administration.

Vote wisely for more transformations
Re: Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos) by aspirebig: 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
This team will make us proud in future. Well done boys. We need Iheanacho and other foreign pros for the U20 world cup later in the year.

1 Like

Re: Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos) by snowland(m): 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Did I hear someone say Goodluck was responsible? The very first U17 World cup in 1985 which Nigeria won was under Buhari's Administration. You no go hear that one oo. For the very first time in the history of Nigerian football, we failed to qualify to defend the cup we won in the previous edition AFCON 2013. This Flying Eagles have won the cup for record 7 times since inception, does it mean Goodluck was responsible for those winnings too?

1 Like

Re: Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos) by Flets: 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Many thanks to GEJ for the support and goodwill.
Re: Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos) by Cooljoe1(m): 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
Kudos to d boyz,more ororo to their elbow...Nigeria always winning at d youth level and this is not reflecting at the national level why? Why? Why?
Re: Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
crownprince102:

I guess you just arrived....
Yeah, I was staying under a rock. Seriously. I was in abeokuta.
Re: Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos) by Bgorgeous: 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
If to say na women win dem fir get reasons to postpone. Congratulations for flying our flag highest
Re: Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos) by Princek12(m): 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
These lads need to be promoted to the Super Eagles and should form the core of the next Super Eagles squad. We can hire Siasia as the coach, with Manu Garba as the technical adviser.
Re: Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
Lagusta:

Glass cup undecided
What? But why? That doesn't make any sense at all! Why would they suffer so much for a mere glass cup?

1 Like

Re: Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos) by Whizzcute(m): 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
good for them,they really deserved the trophy

....I don't think any president has touched more trophies than GEJ

*GEJ TILL ONE OF MY TOPICS MAKE FRONT PAGE*
Re: Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
lalasticlala:
**"1 VICTORIOUS FLYING EAGLES; THEIR CAOCH, MANU GARBA; DIRECTOR-GENERAL, NATIONAL SPORTS COMMISSION, MR GBENGA ELEGBELEYE; REPRESENTATIVE OF THE NFA PRESIDENT, MRS DILICHUKWU ONYEDINMA AND OTHER OFICIALS, AT A RECEPTION FOR THE FLYING EAGLES BY THE DIRECTOR-GENERAL, FOR WINNING 2015 AFRICAN YOUTH CHAMPIONSHIP, IN ABUJA ON
TUESDAY

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/photo-reception-for-victorious-eagles-in-abuja/

Thousand have been kidnapped today,been eaten by mosquito at the enemies camp and my so called president is dishing out dinner to our females footballer..your case does not need any court appearance...you crime against humanity is too much..ICC awaits you...
Re: Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos) by efilefun(m): 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
gen2briz:
In TANiods voice 'Another transformation.'

I kukuma don decide
I yaff decided
I yam ready.

GMB till TANs get transformed brains.

*edited*

I think say you self gather dey under the torn umbrella nii... Lol nice one man GMB all the way
Re: Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
gen2briz:
In TANiods voice 'Another transformation.'

I kukuma don decide
I yaff decided
I yam ready.

GMB till TANs get transformed brains.

*edited*
WHY E BE SAY NA THE PLACE WEY YOU DEY TAKE MATCH GROUND NA THERE YOUR SENSE DEY?
Re: Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos) by gen2briz(m): 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ahmeduana:

WHY E BE SAY NA THE PLACE WEY YOU DEY TAKE MATCH GROUND NA THERE YOUR SENSE DEY?

Because we sabi una self.
Re: Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos) by tbaba1234: 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
appini:
Transformation continues.. GEJ all the way

Under Abacha, Nigeria won the nations cup, played in her first world cup, won the olympics and qualified for another world cup.

Some people called it transformation too.
Re: Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
wakacome:
Very soon they will tell us that having unstable power supply,poverty,bad economy, and insecurity is transformation......

Wakacome....

lmao
Re: Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos) by gen2briz(m): 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
efilefun:

I think say you self gather dey under the torn umbrella nii... Lol nice one man GMB all the way

Me under that yeye umbrella
Umba.
Re: Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
tbaba1234:

Under Abacha, Nigeria won the nations cup, played in her first world cup, won the olympics and qualified for another world cup.

You're trying to educate the "ukwu/Gobe" generation?
Re: Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos) by appini: 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
tbaba1234:

Yes, Buhari served under that same government. Think!
Re: Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos) by 1miccza: 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
CR77:
Here na back page

Nooo na middle page
Re: Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos) by snowland(m): 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
tbaba1234:

You dey mind those TANoid wey no know history. The very first U17 World cup in 1985 which Nigeria won was under Buhari's Administration. You no go hear that one oo. For the very first time in the history of Nigerian football, we failed to qualify to defend the cup we won in the previous edition AFCON 2013. This Flying Eagles have won the cup for record 7 times since inception, does it mean Goodluck was responsible for those winnings too?
Re: Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos) by hensben(m): 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
appini:
Transformation continues.. GEJ all the way
senior team are unable to go to Nations cup twice now in GEJ's tenure..what will you have to call that..trashformation..mr nigeria under age football team have been doing well before GEJ.
Re: Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
Fine boys, fine country. Congrats boys!
Re: Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos) by hensben(m): 11:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
danielmichael:
Anoda transformation in GEJ administration.

Vote wisely for more transformations
under GEJ, SE were unable to qualify for Nations cup twice, they didn't broadcast NC in nigeria.
Re: Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Blackchampion:
Shege.nl
Shege to you too...
Re: Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos) by Lapaix33(m): 11:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
good
Re: Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos) by frannek: 4:24am On Mar 25, 2015
Congrat guyz
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos) by tushburg(m): 6:55am On Mar 25, 2015
Congrats boys...GEJ boys
Re: Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 25, 2015
This Shud Nt Be Politizes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Appointed As The New Captain Of Super Falcons / Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m / Copa America Are Without A Host With 13 Days Left To The Tournament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.