Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus (72501 Views)

Adeola & Ayodeji Wed: Emeka Smith Lied About The Cancellation Of The Wedding / D'banj Celebrates Moses2kriss 18th Birthday, Fans Claim He Lied About His Age / Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by phrezzz: 7:57am On Mar 25, 2015
Koredo bello was born february 29(leap year) which means he celebrates his birthday once in 2years. given from that, it can be deduced that he is 10. lol
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 25, 2015
weda nah 8,18 or 80.............he's makin d money.....

meanwhile..

2 upgrade ur jamb cbt score nd 4 100% correct Waec and neco Runs call 09095286034..at affordable costs
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by arsetalks(m): 7:58am On Mar 25, 2015
Reducing age seems to be the in thing now for Nigerians. I know someone who told me she is 33 whereas she is 38. Her friend and her CV gave her up.

However, age shouldn't be a factor for bigotry or anything. The mind and not the brain should be considered.

Metusela shows how useless age can be.
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Niyinficient(m): 7:58am On Mar 25, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by alex2242(m): 7:59am On Mar 25, 2015
all I see here is hate...so wats d difference
if he's 18 ,22,25.....d dude is good singer dats all dat matters
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by freemanbubble: 7:59am On Mar 25, 2015
nigerian been telling lies about their age since 1905

2 Likes

Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by ige101(m): 8:01am On Mar 25, 2015
18 indeed

Meanwhile' infinix hot note now back in stock on Jumia. http://www.ebimablog.com/2015/02/infinix-hot-note.html

Plus you can still get up to N15,000 off your next oder on jumia http://www.ebimablog.com/2015/03/jumia-voucher-fireworks-get-up-to-15000-naira-off.html
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by FreshNaijaBoy(m): 8:02am On Mar 25, 2015
Sorry guys, did He any point in time, specifically said He's 18?
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Stevolarlah(m): 8:02am On Mar 25, 2015
OK, I don hear
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by odutope(m): 8:05am On Mar 25, 2015
What is a Clem Ogus?

2 Likes

Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by GeorgeAmax(m): 8:05am On Mar 25, 2015
If he like make him be 5yrs. E no concern me at all.
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Beamborla(f): 8:05am On Mar 25, 2015
Hmmmm...
It's not easy to be a star at all.
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 25, 2015
I don't care how old he is, he's making his cool cash and that's ok....
However, I have never heard of 'Clems Ogus' undecided undecided undecided
Who da hell is he?? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by blackmale500: 8:08am On Mar 25, 2015
As I don change my aha god win!!
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by loomer: 8:08am On Mar 25, 2015
Person wey no wan mind him business, na poverty him de invite
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by wildikeman(m): 8:08am On Mar 25, 2015
Mtcheww...e dey make hin money "Godwin"
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by tintingz(m): 8:10am On Mar 25, 2015
[size=14pt] Even Don Jazzy his boss lied about his age, how can Don.j claim D'banj his older than him or they are age mate.

Looking at Don jazzy he's far older than D'banj, its not new if korede bello and other artiste lied about their age. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 25, 2015
zeburudaya:
They all does it. Footballers, models, singers, rappers, workers, women and carpenters. They does it to last longer
u be olodo sef!!abi u wanted to write they doesing it ?ur english teacher fall for trailer?
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by sigidporte(m): 8:12am On Mar 25, 2015
His age is nobodys business. The guy rocks

#TeamFresh
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by chucky234(m): 8:14am On Mar 25, 2015
juniormusa:
Korede Bello 18 years Chaiii That must be his music age...
more like his football age
LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by pretydiva(f): 8:14am On Mar 25, 2015
silverdam:
Korede bello is between 22-24, he's a young boy but he's never 18. I still remember he was so broke and desperate, he was even ready to do sugar mummy... I won't be surprised if truly he opened his ass for Don Jazzy.

All these upcoming acts are so desperate, so many of my friends are doing worst just to get to the top. Thank God for my life, a lot would have passed through me.
r u trying 2 imply dat don jazzy is gay?
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Acekidc4(m): 8:18am On Mar 25, 2015
Airforce1:
25, 26, or 27 years old

GBAM!!
If Korede be 18, den I be 15 years oldcheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by EmekaBlue(m): 8:20am On Mar 25, 2015
might b..no b footballer or woman
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by muscoliscious(f): 8:20am On Mar 25, 2015
And so?you lie and shine nah n leave the small big boy no use am shine,nija no dey notice ur type
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by cescky(m): 8:21am On Mar 25, 2015
zeburudaya:
They all does it. Footballers, models, singers, rappers, workers, women and carpenters. They does it to last longer

Chief zebrudaya olorikoko alias 4.30 what are you doesing on nairaland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by lebete3000: 8:21am On Mar 25, 2015
chicbenita:
According to this Clem Ogus who claims
to know the young star, he says that
celebs reduce their age after hitting fame
and he sarcastically said he is ten..lol
So if Korede Bello isn’t 18 as he has
claimed on numerous occasions. How old
is he?, cos the chap looks pretty young to
me…

www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/03/is-mavins-korede-bello-18.html

The most irritating is Burna Boy claiming to be 20years old...so e mean sey I old pass dat Hulk Hogan?

Fear God oh!

4 Likes

Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by cescky(m): 8:23am On Mar 25, 2015
Adewunmi84:
u be olodo sef!!abi u wanted to write they doesing it ?ur english teacher fall for trailer?

I think ur the real olodo for not catching his drift.

1 Like

Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:
Instead of this unknown Clement guy to focus on brushing up his grammer, he is concerned about the age of K.Bello aka megasupastar aka dorofineboy aka Godwin. "When people started ko, when they stopped ni!

Anyways, he wan ride on the "waves" wey the megasupastar dey create.

Siding with Bello won't make him to notice you! Buttlicker

2 Likes

Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Defcon1(m): 8:26am On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:
Instead of this unknown Clement guy to focus on brushing up his grammer, he is concerned about the age of K.Bello aka megasupastar aka dorofineboy aka Godwin. "When people started ko, when they stopped ni!

l guess you should also focus on brushing up your "grammer".
It's GRAMMAR.

2 Likes

Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

Siding with Bello won't make him to notice you!
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Bhella5(m): 8:28am On Mar 25, 2015
Bad belle...is allowed-MI by the way who is Clem Ogus?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress / Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) / Emmanuel Emenike Hosts Governor Uzodinma, Phyno In His Mansion In Imo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.