Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:17 PM

Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus (72435 Views)

Adeola & Ayodeji Wed: Emeka Smith Lied About The Cancellation Of The Wedding / D'banj Celebrates Moses2kriss 18th Birthday, Fans Claim He Lied About His Age / Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Humblesam(m): 9:46am On Mar 25, 2015
Adewunmi84:
u be olodo sef!!abi u wanted to write they doesing it ?ur english teacher fall for trailer?
Abeg free my guy,de guy no be olodo at all, check out his moniker and you would decode his write up if you belong to our age grade.
We don old for this country grin
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Krasid(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2015
tonquendo4u:
U get eye so? Dah boy fit never reach 18 sef
Bro, he is over 20.
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Humblesam(m): 9:51am On Mar 25, 2015
zeburudaya:

i am here to be teach and learn from others too
God bless my Greatest Teacher of my days!!!
Never thought you could be found here Sir.
More years to your years Sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by sage2(m): 9:52am On Mar 25, 2015
folahann:

That's not a typo. You actually don't know how to spell grammar. It's people like you that spell liar as LIER.

Thank you, bro. That was a typical spelling error.
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by SkinnyDude(m): 10:04am On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

Me sef wonder oh. grin
haha. maybe the guy wan whine you
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by 2dice(m): 10:08am On Mar 25, 2015
tchidi:
I don't care how old he is, he's making his cool cash and that's ok....
However, I have never heard of 'Clems Ogus' undecided undecided undecided
Who da hell is he?? angry angry
he his the Oliver de Coke wananabe..
He sang that song wey no sell pass two copies cheesy
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Evina(f): 10:10am On Mar 25, 2015
SkinnyDude:
haha. maybe the guy wan whine you

LOL. Na today? grin tongue
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by SkinnyDude(m): 10:12am On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

LOL. Na today? grin tongue
no be today jor. i know guys go don whine U tire.
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Evina(f): 10:12am On Mar 25, 2015
folahann:

That's not a typo. You actually don't know how to spell grammar. It's people like you that spell liar as LIER.

LOL.

So you wanna burst a vein over my "inability to spell"?
Knock yerself out dude. grin cheesy
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by SkinnyDude(m): 10:17am On Mar 25, 2015
everyone is now forming English Teacher
issorit!
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by ojnnaco(m): 10:19am On Mar 25, 2015
Hmmmmm.... Wetin concern clems and k.Bello's age... Grab d fame and reduce ur age nigga
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 25, 2015
folahann:

Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by folahann(m): 10:25am On Mar 25, 2015
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by rukeh(f): 10:29am On Mar 25, 2015
Hahahahah @they all does it.If reducing my age will make me rich i'll do it who cares grin
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Stevano007(m): 10:30am On Mar 25, 2015
sigidporte:
His age is nobodys business. The guy rocks

#TeamFresh
are you a member of the team fresh or just an observer
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Evina(f): 10:33am On Mar 25, 2015
Defcon1:

Typographical error?
Yeah right .

I'd like to think his errors were also typographical

If this were to be an English test, you think the examiner would take your error as typographical, and his as grammatical?
Both of you would be penalized
It's easy to claim it was a typo in hindsight, and that makes it difficult for anyone to believe

However, I am not judging your grasp of the language.
Just trying to make you see your own error, albeit, typographical.

#peace

Dude. Typographical error is an error in spelling. Grammatical error is an error in the combination of words used to construct a sentence.

Are you still confused about the difference or you just like to persist in debating inconsequential matters.

Cc sage2.
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 25, 2015
folahann:
undecided undecided undecided
Why are you carrying this little thing on your head like government job
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Evina(f): 10:35am On Mar 25, 2015
SkinnyDude:
everyone is now forming English Teacher
issorit!

LOL.
No mind these teachers of ogbavweni comprehensive grammar school.
Na me be the principal of the school self oh. grin
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by SkinnyDude(m): 10:37am On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

LOL.
No mind these teachers of ogbavweni comprehensive grammar school.
Na me be the principal of the school self oh. grin
ogbavweni is in Edo state?
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Evina(f): 10:37am On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:

cheesy cheesy
In K.Bello's voice. *dem been wan fall my hand but Godiwin* cheesy
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Evina(f): 10:37am On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Evina(f): 10:39am On Mar 25, 2015
SkinnyDude:
ogbavweni is in Edo state?

I think it's Delta state.
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by SkinnyDude(m): 10:41am On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

I think it's Delta state.
LoL.
you are from there?
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Debbielam(f): 10:41am On Mar 25, 2015
wen he came for an interview last month on tvc he looked so young yeni kuti finally announced he was 19 ....my point people look older than their age on some occasions.....either we take it or leave it doesnt stop the guy from making his dough
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Evina(f): 10:43am On Mar 25, 2015
SkinnyDude:
LoL.
you are from there?

Oh sweetie, you ought to have known by now. I mean isn't it obvious how big of a heart I have? grin wink
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

cheesy cheesy
Don't mind them. Like they don't make some errors in typing as well.
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by SkinnyDude(m): 10:51am On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

Oh sweetie, you ought to have known by now. I mean isn't it obvious how big of a heart I have? grin wink
haha. i have this urghobo (warri) friend in school. i like it when she speaks pidgin. i can stay a day with her without feeling shy or bored.
no be all these our girls wey go expect you to lead the conversion. if you no talk, them no go talk.
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Evina(f): 10:51am On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Don't mind them. Like they don't make some errors in typing as well.

LOL. I don't mind them
The funny thing is, I acknowledged that I made an error in spelling when I typed, which is called typographic. But they insist it is grammatical. Hahaha.

I beg, help me rate the depth of ignorance.

BTW, how are you doesing? grin
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Evina(f): 10:54am On Mar 25, 2015
SkinnyDude:
haha. i have this urghobo (warri) friend in school. i like it when she speaks pidgin. i can stay a day with her without feeling shy or bored.
no be all these our girls wey go expect you to lead the conversion. if you no talk, them no go talk.

cheesy. My tribe is Urhobo.
Yes, we can talk. lipsrsealed and we also really funny. wink we can like wahala sha. embarassed
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by cirmuell(m): 10:58am On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:
Instead of this unknown Clement guy to focus on brushing up his grammer, he is concerned about the age of K.Bello aka megasupastar aka dorofineboy aka Godwin. "When people started ko, when they stopped ni!

Anyways, he wan ride on the "waves" wey the megasupastar dey create.
cheesygrin
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Defcon1(m): 10:59am On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

Dude. Typographical error is an error in spelling. Grammatical error is an error in the combination of words used to construct a sentence.

Are you still confused about the difference or you just like to persist in debating inconsequential matters.

Cc sage2.
Girl, l know the difference between a typo and grammatical error
l only pointed out your error,albeit, typographical

No need making a fuss of it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans / Kiran Matharoo In Cleavage-Baring Outfit To #OLIC2 [PICS] / Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.