Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus (72504 Views)

Adeola & Ayodeji Wed: Emeka Smith Lied About The Cancellation Of The Wedding / D'banj Celebrates Moses2kriss 18th Birthday, Fans Claim He Lied About His Age / Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by rapmike(m): 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
hayoakins:
The dude should be 19, he was 13 in 2009 but seriously will that pay your bills?

https://www.nairaland.com/1992145/korede-bello-hustler-nairaland-2009

LOBATAN!

I wonder why Nigerians have this bad behavior of destroying other people's success and not been genuinely happy when those close to you succeed. Am sure when he was hustling this 'Clems' of a guy was nowhere to be found, now he is a success, he comes from the blues and starts up controversy. Abeg make im park go one corner!
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Evina(f): 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
[size=99pt] K[/size]

cheesy grin
I beg come that our lounge, I wanna discuss some tins. wink
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by JBeeHive(m): 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nigerians wiv Bad belle syndrome... GOD save us all individually
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
Airforce1:
25, 26, or 27 years old
RELEASE YOUR OWN ALBUM OR FOREVER REMAIN SILENT. YOU ARE NOT GROWING ANY YOUNGER, SMALL TIME YOU GO TALK SAY YOU NA 12 YEARS YOU BE. angry
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by benebaby77: 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:
Instead of this unknown Clement guy to focus on brushing up his grammer, he is concerned about the age of K.Bello aka megasupastar aka dorofineboy aka Godwin. "When people started ko, when they stopped ni!

Anyways, he wan ride on the "waves" wey the megasupastar dey create.

And you think yours is devoid of error?
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by sigidporte(m): 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
Stevano007:
are you a member of the team fresh or just an observer

any problem?
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
Met him quite often (work related stuff at my office) and he looks really young o.
His growth spurt hasn't even ended (he is sooo short), kid probably is still experiencing puberty!
He still has to be a teenager jare
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by djdavisy(m): 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
Only a foolish man will believe Korede Bello is 18years... Nigerian celebrities and their konk lies sha!
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by MATEX30: 5:34am On Jun 03, 2016
Hmm, well the guy is just 20-yrs-old, check out the details here , click this link --- http://matexwrite.com/korede/old-korede-bello/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress / Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) / Emmanuel Emenike Hosts Governor Uzodinma, Phyno In His Mansion In Imo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.