Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Ur Opinions Are Nided Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ur Opinions Are Nided Pls (671 Views)

Plz Ur Opinions/advice Are Needed In This Matter/case / My Opinions Are Mine / Your Opinions Are Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Opinions Are Nided Pls by Harkhin87(m): 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dia is a friend of mine whose father left 27yrs ago just because there was a quarrel btw d fada n moda of d child ( a boy ).D fada nw came bak last year tryin 2 tak bak his son ( 2 ) Is it proper 4 dat type or child 2 go n knw his fadas aose cos he ( son ) didn't knw any memba of his fada cos he was stil a baby wen d fada left him wit his moda.

Matured reply pls
Re: Ur Opinions Are Nided Pls by Babygal4eva(f): 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
Harkhin87:
Dia is a friend of mine whose father left 27yrs ago just because there was a quarrel btw d fada n moda of d child ( a boy ).D fada nw came bak last year tryin 2 tak bak his son ( 2 ) Is it proper 4 dat type or child 2 go n knw his fadas aose cos he ( son ) didn't knw any memba of his fada cos he was stil a baby wen d fada left him wit his moda.

Matured reply pls

I'm sure the guy is an adult by now and you can't take back an adult. He should know his father's side if he wants to it won't hurt him but what's the point he is a deadbeat dad so why does he care?

1 Like

Re: Ur Opinions Are Nided Pls by ronald4lif(m): 11:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
I don't know about him but if I were him I would love to meet my father and make peace with him. I have seen a man who traced his father after he abandoned him and his mother many years ago, but before he could locate him the man was dead. Stories like these are abound. He should go meet his dad, hear him out and make peace. Whether he likes it or not his roots lies with his father and as a man his hometown will always be the village his dad hails from. Bygone should be bygone at this stage of his life.
Re: Ur Opinions Are Nided Pls by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
The father can't have his cake and eat it...

He lost his chance to be the boy's dad...the chance is gone and gone 4eva!!

I wish them Goodluck.
Re: Ur Opinions Are Nided Pls by jamex93(m): 11:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
the man has no son anywhere, he lost his son 27years ago.... so he should just go home, get married, start having sex, if God willing he will have a son b4 he leaves.
Re: Ur Opinions Are Nided Pls by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
This is how it should go.

He can go and know his father and know his relatives.

After that, that's all.

He should just move on and forget.

Well, I bliv karma will repay the dad

1 Like

Re: Ur Opinions Are Nided Pls by Penssuwa(m): 12:27am On Mar 25, 2015
DDeliverer:
The father can't have his cake and eat it...

He lost his chance to be the boy's dad...the chance is gone and gone 4eva!!

I wish them Goodluck.
Bro, this is not about the father having back a son he abondoned but the boy having a father he never had. I've seen many adults that traced their (known or unknown) father so as to have a name and place & not just to bcome the father's son. Consider also that he is a man not a kid or a girl.
Children, wether rejected or not, are always a tying link btwn couples even after a divorce.
Re: Ur Opinions Are Nided Pls by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 25, 2015
fortunately unfortunate anybody can be a dad but it takes a man to be a Father. well OP this is a case of dysteria i had say the discour encour of the situation can be found in this sentence "for every action there is a reason" and the reason for one reasoning is the reason behind one reasoning though her mum won't want him to go but the guy should note that for every action human will find and explanation to justify the course of their action,mum will try to stop u but ur opinion should lead you above her explanation. meet ur dad nd be happy
Re: Ur Opinions Are Nided Pls by Cutehector(m): 6:07am On Mar 25, 2015
He should bury d hatchet and go visit his dad

(1) (Reply)

Best Age For Marriage / Boyfriend Makes Girlfriend Take Arsenal Exam To Avoid Getting Dumped / Mummy I Love You!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.