Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,434 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:20 PM

Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe (37915 Views)

El-Rufai Demolishes Inuwa Abdulkadir's House, A Top APC Chieftain In Kaduna (Pic / Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic / Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by juniormusa(m): 12:16am On Mar 25, 2015
Those thugs are APC not PDP pls

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by anthoniosp(m): 12:16am On Mar 25, 2015
Na dis night?
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by adenine02: 12:16am On Mar 25, 2015
Gombe
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by dejust(m): 12:17am On Mar 25, 2015
Youths that are fighting and they told him that they are PDP thugs. I smell somebody that ate another's share of campain money. No mater how you paint PDP black, they will still win. GEJ 2019

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by mrcjbrash(m): 12:17am On Mar 25, 2015
ai Jona

GEJ till 2019 come rain come sunshine.... grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by Takim107(f): 12:21am On Mar 25, 2015
If it's pdp guys which I know is not...see my hand come shake am that belle need to reduce una try well well.
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by testament007: 12:21am On Mar 25, 2015
Wen last did u smoke weed??
yinchar:
Despite all this, you cant stop the movement...

Come March 28 Jona.daft is heading back to Otouke

I cant wait to cast my vote for the incorruptible general

GMB/PYO

Sai Buhari
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by jkendy(m): 12:22am On Mar 25, 2015
What happens to the piece of paper signed in Abuja by political parties against violence b4, during nd after?

More of this gory sight abound in the next few days ahead nd beyond !!!
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by Takim107(f): 12:24am On Mar 25, 2015
WebSurfer:
[size=18pt]They say APC is a violent party, but they forgot, the devil you know is better than the Angel you don't...
GMB by God's grace. Like for GMB share for Jonathan[/size]
I bet you no go get any likes. .who be angel who be devil between them two "a friend of a dictator is a dictator. .gbam.
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by Nimblemind(m): 12:26am On Mar 25, 2015
juniormusa:
Apc have common again with their cheap lies!
Gbagaun!
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by mustymatic(m): 12:31am On Mar 25, 2015
Nigerian girls kidnapped. Bombings in Nigeria. Anyone else think that this president Goodluck Jonathan might be inappropriately named?

Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by AsanwaKC(f): 12:31am On Mar 25, 2015
Eyaaaa.....too bad
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by Eluwilussit(m): 12:35am On Mar 25, 2015
Acekidc4:
This is getting too Much!!

Way too much. The youths of today never had role models. Any wonder why they behave like animals? Shame on all the violent persons.
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by WebSurfer(m): 12:35am On Mar 25, 2015
Takim107:
I bet you no go get any likes. .who be angel who be devil between them two "a friend of a dictator is a dictator. .gbam.
check for results later.
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by timilehing(m): 12:36am On Mar 25, 2015
IMAGINE...!!!
Nothing has remained the price it was six -seven-
years ago! ...and the prices had been on the rise
mostly!
We even recorded some highest prices ever...!
Even satchet water is no more N5! It's now N10
or N15, depending on location...!
I used to see "kulikuli" at the rate of N1.00 per
sticks (five sticks for N5). Now, it's 3 sticks for
N10.
I would buy Garri for N5 per cup, now N15 or two
cups for N25...!
Can you remember that Pepsi (35cl) was N30
while Cocacola (35cl) was N35, both, now at N60
per bottle.
There was N10 Fufu wrap then...!
Now, you should regard yourself lucky if you can
find N20 wrap! It's mostly N30! In some places,
it's N50
There used to be N20 meat at different
'bucateria', even N10 leather (pònmón)! All is now
at N50, and the size is just a little bit bigger than
a grain of rice!
A cup of rise was N15 or N12, depending of the
quality and grain size, now N30, N35 or N40...
Meanwhile, beans was N10, N12 or N15
(depending on the species), now well... We all
know!
Beans used to be cheaper than rice, and none of
them had ever been as costly as N500 per 'bowl',
except ofcourse in the last few years!
So many things to count and analyze... Yet, they
said thay are transforming...! What else do they
want to transform?
If there transformation can affect water, then
given another chance, we will be paying for the
'air' we are going to be breathing!
As a biologist, I can tell you that without food,
you can not last for months! Without water, you
deserve gifts if you survive a week!
MY POINT:
If they don't want you to live, then, how do they
deserve to lead you, preside over you, represent
you, ...!
Just think reasonably!
# VoteNotFight !
# my_opinion
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by sirjefftson: 12:39am On Mar 25, 2015
A true life story...... please don't judge in a hurry ............ A guy(I was asked by my friend) was ask to address an issue between two lovers having a misunderstanding in their relationship. and along the way d guy(me) and the girl in question fell in love. What do you advice the guy (me)my colleges? Note the two guys are close friends. Pls reasonable advice only or keep off if u don't have any to offer.
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by abduljabbar8: 12:40am On Mar 25, 2015
Pdp is a party of blood suckers! Goats!
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by Leiman100(m): 12:53am On Mar 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
. When GEJ was attacked in the North, the APC claimed they were PDP thugs.

Now that an APC chieftain has been attacked it is only safe to assumed it's the handiwork of APC thugs!

Next?!!!!!
Olodo, it wasn't APC that say is PDP thug, it was the governor of Bauchi that say that and he is a PDP governor!
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by Henards(m): 1:04am On Mar 25, 2015
shhhh shut up.
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by lordsharks(m): 1:07am On Mar 25, 2015
Pass waec and neco today with ease
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by cococandy(f): 1:11am On Mar 25, 2015
Why is he not in the hospital?
He's busy taking picture.

That wound looks massive
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by 9jagirl4re(f): 1:27am On Mar 25, 2015
cococandy:
Why is he not in the hospital?
He's busy taking picture.

That wound looks massive
APC Chicago marketing company version of "Negroes in charge of elections" part 115 Volume 15.
Tinubu made his deal he is an economic hitman and his job is to make GEJ look useless, so when he wins, they can yell rigging and the Governor of Rivers can work on the interim government he is so fond on mentioning in every interview.
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by 9jagirl4re(f): 1:30am On Mar 25, 2015
Pecca:
he probably bit off more'n he can chew.
Exactly, owing your foot soldiers money is no longer a childs play they don't want story on why you spent it on rally!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by ngoziama: 1:39am On Mar 25, 2015
Please spare us the crap.History has proved apc as violent and destructive people. Apc must have done that to set pdp up and win sympathy votes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by Raiders: 2:10am On Mar 25, 2015
WebSurfer:
[size=18pt]They say APC is a violent party, but they forgot, the devil you know is better than the Angel you don't...
GMB by God's grace. Like for GMB share for Jonathan[/size]
I rather vote for Buhari than vote for GEJ
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by Nobody: 2:13am On Mar 25, 2015
Keep blackmailing PDP
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by Raiders: 2:13am On Mar 25, 2015
ngoziama:
Please spare us the crap.History has proved apc as violent and destructive people. Apc must have done that to set pdp up and win sympathy votes
both pdp and APC are violent. Nigerian youth should stop killing themselves for greedy APC and pdp politicians
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by Wefiak1414(m): 2:22am On Mar 25, 2015
there is God o oooooooo the blood of those children will b upon them o

There is God o oooooooo .
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by bashgama(m): 2:29am On Mar 25, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
9jaroof:
APC Chairman in Gombe Local Government, Alh. Ibrahim Musa pictured above, was attacked by armed youths alleged to be PDP members at his home this evening. According to reports, Alhaji Musa was one of the party officials that received Gen Buhari in Bauchi state today. On his way home after the campaign rally, he said he met some youths who were fighting and intervened. He said after mediating, he went home to rest only to be attacked by one of the youths at his home

https://m.facebook.com/igwalaone/posts/pcb.10152667478892805/?photo_id=10152667474417805&mds=%2Fphotos%2Fviewer%2F%3Fphotoset_token%3Dpcb.10152667478892805%26photo%3D10152667474417805%26profileid%3D100000144924235%26source%3D49%26refid%3D17%26_ft_%26ftid%3Du_0_1a&mdf=1

https://m.facebook.com/igwalaone?refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Figwalaone

This is serious
God save our country Nigeria
Ameen.
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by yinchar(m): 2:43am On Mar 25, 2015
testament007:
Wen last did u smoke weed??
Everyday bro...The same one your Jonothing is smoking...
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by Decryptor(m): 3:51am On Mar 25, 2015
timilehing:
IMAGINE...!!!
Nothing has remained the price it was six -seven-
years ago! ...and the prices had been on the rise
mostly!
We even recorded some highest prices ever...!
Even satchet water is no more N5! It's now N10
or N15, depending on location...!
I used to see "kulikuli" at the rate of N1.00 per
sticks (five sticks for N5). Now, it's 3 sticks for
N10.
I would buy Garri for N5 per cup, now N15 or two
cups for N25...!
Can you remember that Pepsi (35cl) was N30
while Cocacola (35cl) was N35, both, now at N60
per bottle.
There was N10 Fufu wrap then...!
Now, you should regard yourself lucky if you can
find N20 wrap! It's mostly N30! In some places,
it's N50
There used to be N20 meat at different
'bucateria', even N10 leather (pònmón)! All is now
at N50, and the size is just a little bit bigger than
a grain of rice!
A cup of rise was N15 or N12, depending of the
quality and grain size, now N30, N35 or N40...
Meanwhile, beans was N10, N12 or N15
(depending on the species), now well... We all
know!
Beans used to be cheaper than rice, and none of
them had ever been as costly as N500 per 'bowl',
except ofcourse in the last few years!
So many things to count and analyze... Yet, they
said thay are transforming...! What else do they
want to transform?
If there transformation can affect water, then
given another chance, we will be paying for the
'air' we are going to be breathing!
As a biologist, I can tell you that without food,
you can not last for months! Without water, you
deserve gifts if you survive a week!
MY POINT:
If they don't want you to live, then, how do they
deserve to lead you, preside over you, represent
you, ...!
Just think reasonably!
# VoteNotFight !
# my_opinion

So Nigeria is the only country where food price increased in the last 6 years abi? During Christmas, the prices of these same food tou are mentioning remained the same and did not skyrocket for the very first time in the history of our country and yet you come here to type trash. Abi you think typing this trash will prevent buhari from losing the elections? Mtchewwww!!!
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by AMvanquish: 4:19am On Mar 25, 2015
Comprehension is hard for some commenters here. So he cant settle a fight again! So every one staying around his vicinity must be be an an Apc supporter! He even confirmed his attackers name!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC / Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls / Rivers PDP Storms INEC Office With Native Doctor, Fetish Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.