Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW (28528 Views)

Foreigners Are Leaving Nigeria Permanently En-masse. / We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA / Breaking!!!!! Returning Officers Of NE States Are Detained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by suwailad(f): 11:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
who stays in the north to confirm?

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Acekidc4(m): 11:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
Election Violence Fear!! Its very Normal to feel that way!!

3 Likes

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by freshness2020: 12:04am On Mar 25, 2015
Dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall..

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by suwailad(f): 12:07am On Mar 25, 2015
please dont derail the thread with pdp this apc that.

7 Likes

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 25, 2015
freshness2020:
Dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall..
The same way "dem no dey beg urine make e smell"...

5 Likes

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 25, 2015
suwailad:
please dont derail the thread with pdp this apc that.
ADI AGWA OCHI NTI NA AGHA ESU

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by freshness2020: 12:16am On Mar 25, 2015
wakacome:
The same way "dem no dey beg urine make e smell"...
Hahahhahahaha...u be real warri boy.lol.

6 Likes

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by suwailad(f): 12:22am On Mar 25, 2015
AKUNWATA1:
ADI AGWA OCHI NTI NA AGHA ESU

i dont know what warranted this....
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by fritiyo: 12:31am On Mar 25, 2015
NA so the abokis dey run from the south too.

safety first before anything can go on oh.

5 Likes

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 25, 2015
suwailad:

i dont know what warranted this....
IT'S OF NO USE TO YOU ,SO DON'T BORDER YASELF

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Ricardo2400(m): 12:52am On Mar 25, 2015
Winter is coming!! grin

21 Likes

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 25, 2015
A word is enough for the wise..

Survival strategy,don't be caught napping..

1 Like

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by asadike(f): 3:13am On Mar 25, 2015
Agha akalaka adigi eri nwa ngworo. My people are doing d right thing. Pls come home, I refuse to weep over my people in dis election.

32 Likes

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by omenka(m): 3:19am On Mar 25, 2015
Ricardo2400:
Winter is coming!! grin
grin

Heard Season 5 is out.

5 Likes

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by ibkgab001: 4:25am On Mar 25, 2015
They are doing the right thing for the first time

1 Like

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 4:39am On Mar 25, 2015
For those of them who choose to stay
Igbos say na when reason to tear race come,the woman with a big nyash will realize what she did to herself grin
In other words,she will come to find out that the thing is a liability and not an asset.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by modath(f): 4:41am On Mar 25, 2015
So where will Jonah & PDP's 25% votes going to come from Even here in abuja(that is reasonably safe)some of the SE people are doing the same.
Self preservation I know,but they should put their money where their mouth is, cos the crux of the matter is that anyone thinking an average hausa/fulani in bauchi,kebbi,zamfara or jos will vote against their son is just living in denial.
We all know the votes are going going to be split on ethnic and religious lines with just a small percentage voting on principle.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by GBTYO: 5:00am On Mar 25, 2015
Ab0ki and Aburros are getting ready to act the fool over a fool

7 Likes

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 5:04am On Mar 25, 2015
This wasn't unexpected. Not with PEJ and PDP stoking the embers of electiön violence with their unguarded utterances. I wish them safe trip.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by GBTYO: 5:07am On Mar 25, 2015
Martins301:
This wasn't unexpected. Not with PEJ and PDP stoking the embers of electiön violence with their unguarded utterances. I wish them safe trip.

Aburro, when will this delusion stop on your part?

If you live in the north, you will know that Buhari supporters are the most violent people in our polity.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Akshow: 5:15am On Mar 25, 2015
GBTYO:

Aburro, when will this delusion stop on your part?

If you live in the north, you will know that Buhari supporters are the most violent people in our polity.

And d likes of tompolo asari threatening a whole nation and ur false lady saying anyone shouting change should be stoned to death nko?

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by GBTYO: 5:29am On Mar 25, 2015
Akshow:

And d likes of tompolo asari threatening a whole natuon and ur false lady saying anyone shouting change should be stoned to death nko?

Asari and Tompolo are not in any way threatning you but simply stated they will pull out of Nigeria.

If Niger Delta pull out how is that a threat to you and your ab0ki friends?

Don't tell me the oyel money lost is a threat to your existence more than the lunatic ab0kis mauling people down because of Buhari.

Useless parasites

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Akshow: 5:40am On Mar 25, 2015
GBTYO:

Asari and Tompolo are not in any way threatning you but simply stated they will pull out of Nigeria.

If Niger Delta pull out how is that a threat to you and your ab0ki friends?

Don't tell me the oyel money lost is a threat to your existence more than the lunatic ab0kis mauling people down because of Buhari.

Useless parasites

asari and tompolo and other militants that are benefitting from jona looting and having investment abroad are talking, common unknown riff raff like u too is talking. smh for u

shebi oil price don de crash, he go clear for una eye wen oil no get value again. Or u foolishly think it is only oil that can sustain our economy? ur mumu no get class

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by GBTYO: 5:57am On Mar 25, 2015
Akshow:

asari and tompolo and other militants that are benefitting from jona looting and having investment abroad are talking, common unknown riff raff like u too is talking. smh for u

Better than Shekau

Akshow:

shebi oil price don de crash, he go clear for una eye wen oil no get value again. Or u foolishly think it is only oil that can sustain our economy? ur mumu no get class

Typical useless parasite.
Your governor, aregberascal nah im hunger go kill.

Leave Niger Delta oyel for Niger Delta people.

parasite awoof almajiri

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by ARKdiscloser7(m): 6:02am On Mar 25, 2015
Before it was Oso Abiola now it is Oso Buhari

7 Likes

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by ibietela2(m): 6:06am On Mar 25, 2015
Northerners are leaving here too.... PH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by san316(m): 6:13am On Mar 25, 2015
The traffic along masaka mararaba had been quite free since early march but the past one week has seen an inexplicable increase in traffic along that route. the motor parks are now filled up and you see truck loads of properties moving towards zuba. many people are leaving an. dunno what they fear .

1 Like

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by juman(m): 6:14am On Mar 25, 2015
We don't have true leaders in this country that can build a true country.

A failed country of 54 years.

7 Likes

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Akshow: 6:19am On Mar 25, 2015
GBTYO:

Better than Shekau

Typical useless parasite.
Your governor, aregberascal nah im hunger go kill.

Leave Niger Delta oyel for Niger Delta people.

parasite awoof almajiri

Hahahahaha I can see I've burst ur bubbles about believing Nigeria cannot survive without oil so u are ranting like a deranged goat. drink ya oyel wawa dakiki

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by GBTYO: 6:21am On Mar 25, 2015
Akshow:

Hahahahaha I can see I've burst ur bubbles about believing Nigeria cannot survive without oil so u are ranting like a deranged goat. drink ya oyel wawa dakiki

Then why your governors dey cry for oyel money?

RevDesmondJuju:
[size=38pt]
The many Lamentations of oyel money by Areberascal

[/size]

Aregbesola Accusses Jonathan of Squandering U.S.$35 Billion Oil Money
http://allafrica.com/stories/201502010218.html

Nigeria lost 1.2 trillion naira to oil theft in 2014-  Aregbesola 
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigeria-lost-n1-2trn-to-crude-oil-theft-in-2014-alleges-aregbesola/198795/

Jonathan responsible for oil theft-Aregbesola
https://www.facebook.com/GovernorRaufAregbesola/posts/791547530882282

Nigeria loses 2.2 trillion naira to oil theft -Aregbesola
https://www.facebook.com/GovernorRaufAregbesola/posts/798085810228454

$14bn lost to oil theft annually -Aregbesola
http://leadership.ng/news/400862/14bn-lost-oil-theft-yearly-aregbesola

Till Today, Jonatan can not account for $14.6bn dollars-Aregbesola

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2015/01/till-today-jonathan-cant-account-for.html

40% reduction in Osun’s federal allocation unjustifiable – Aregbesola
http://www.punchng.com/news/40-reduction-in-osuns-federal-allocation-unjustifiable-aregbesola/

18 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Nigeria's Democracy May Break With The Arrest Of Olisa Metuh" - PDP / Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells / Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.