Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Adsense Click Exchange Group - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Click Exchange Group (882 Views)

Post All Your Web Development Issues Here (php, Sql, Html, Javascript, Css) / What Is The Real (programmable) Link Between Mysql And Html/css/javascript/php (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Click Exchange Group by scoory: 12:50am On Mar 25, 2015
LINK: Nigerians Adsense Click Exchange

This is a new Facebook group for Nigerian webmasters/internet entreprenuers. It is a new group so help invite you fellow webmasters. The more the better.

How it works

- A member creates a post requesting for a clicker pair.

- Interested clicker sends a Personal Message to the the member accepting his/her offer.

- They both exchange their websites and agree on what they want from each other. For example: 50 Page Views and 5 ad clicks every Monday and Thursday between 1:00pm and 2:00 pm. With this example , if you have a 100 clicker pair for different times of the week, you get 1000 Ad Clicks and
5000 page views to prevent google from detecting click fraud.

- You can use the Google AdSense dashboard to monitor your clicker pairs and ditch those that are not reliable.
Re: Adsense Click Exchange Group by thewebcraft(m): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
scoory:
If you wish to learn HTML, CSS, Javascript, Php and MySQL, I am willing to teach you one on one depending on your location. If you are interested contact me @ scoory1993@gmail.com then I will give you my phone number so we can call or chat on whatsapp. It is not going to be free of course.
Lol..... cheesy cheesy
Re: Adsense Click Exchange Group by scoory: 11:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
DUPLICATE
Re: Adsense Click Exchange Group by scoory: 11:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
DUPLICATE

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Website ASAP / Please I Need Consumer Reviews On Www.godaddy.com / Webmaster Notjustok Tooxclusive Music Source Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.