Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? (35261 Views)

Is Campaigning With Dog A New Campaign Strategy By APC?(Photo) / Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? / Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by kullozone(m): 8:21am On Mar 25, 2015
Jesus wept
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by richybanky(m): 8:21am On Mar 25, 2015
shikshark:
if its whot then its easy, this is how it will end
GMB-general market
general market
pick 3
GEJ- REJECT
GMB- pick 3
GEJ- RECECT ( change to triangle)
GMB-pick 2
pick 2
pick 2
hold on
hold on
semi last card
last card
pick 3 - check up

PDP with mumu ideas
cheesy cheesy grin Broda u just nailed it grin
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by Burger01(m): 8:22am On Mar 25, 2015
MRLINGTON:
Na this one dem dey play for Aso Rock grin

Buhari go soon begin play am sha

Sai Buhari
How can one concentrate on the game proper when you keep seeing clueless confused faces on the packs?

1 Like

Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by suptol(m): 8:23am On Mar 25, 2015
This is what the Yoruba people call, "Orisirisi"
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by phaieet(f): 8:24am On Mar 25, 2015
OK ooo. but with which money?
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:24am On Mar 25, 2015
Martins301:
See as them give TAN members whot make them go dey play. How have the mighty fallen.
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by An2elect2(f): 8:27am On Mar 25, 2015
i cant wait to see the end of this hullabaloo.
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by refreshrate: 8:30am On Mar 25, 2015
udemzy101:
what is stupid about it? you guys just show your stupidity online anyhow without reasoning,i believe this is another strategy targeting some group of people in the country ,and like they say,all work and no play makes jack a dull boy....

So tell me what is bad about it ,and stop saying how the mighty has fallen or some other stupid words...

State the reason why you think the idea is bad....

Why would you stoop so low as to engage in banter with this lot? Price of fuel was reduced something even their brother Fashola was raking about prior to, dem change mouth, Electricity tariff was reduced by half dem still see need to talk, you think they have the ability to see any good in anything GEJ does? Expecting this would be you deceiving yourself.

For me i think the cards are a good marketing campaign somewhere in the regions of subconscious branding
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:34am On Mar 25, 2015
watered:
Make PDP give me wetin dem give barcanista then I'll vote them. Where is berem?
Protection?
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by dotcomnamename: 8:35am On Mar 25, 2015
[size=15pt]Make una dey deceive una sef. Even if am a PDP member, i will still tell u d fact. Jonathan can't win on saturday provided the election is free, fair and transparent just like 2011. Mere going through records,and looking at what happen in yr 2011 and with the prevailing circumstances, i can assure u that jonathan will lose! Just in summary.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by mrbillz(m): 8:38am On Mar 25, 2015
Saturday is here already
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by obaival(m): 8:46am On Mar 25, 2015
;DGEJ till old pple rest
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 25, 2015
95% of people have made up their minds to vote for or against him.

Not sure these last minute "strategies" have significant impact.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by DECOtech(m): 8:48am On Mar 25, 2015
shikshark:

PDP with mumu ideas

Compared to APCheap idea of making N1 = $1

They probably think its by decree.
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by candycrushsoda: 8:53am On Mar 25, 2015
Everything is being customised.

Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by Nicepoker(m): 8:55am On Mar 25, 2015
ademega:
Doing everything to win . but eyes don clear .too little too late .
GMB don win already
wake up its morning already. Mumu.
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by Nicepoker(m): 8:55am On Mar 25, 2015
ademega:
Doing everything to win . but eyes don clear .too little too late .
GMB don win already
wake up its morning already. Mumu. .
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by ceejay80s(m): 8:55am On Mar 25, 2015
Its not about making noise on nairaland, how many of us will vote on that day and how many has pvc and how many laziness of fear go gree come out to vote on that day
The suspense is killing me
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by Nicepoker(m): 8:58am On Mar 25, 2015
I love PDP.
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by ceejay80s(m): 8:58am On Mar 25, 2015
The only reason why I wont vote for Gej is electricity power, he lied to us and after six years ,no improvement
It took Some African countries two years to rectify their electricity power issues but naija own is 16yrs of pdp rule and u no fit siddon for house use nepa watch a movie reach 20mins make nepa no carry light, and dem go bring bill,
U know the worst part? GEJ na share holder inside that nepa wey dem sell, so he is making millions monthly, weda u get or u no get light
We are doomed
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by emeka2847: 9:06am On Mar 25, 2015
See creativity from APC
shikshark:
GMB-general market
general market
pick 3
GEJ- REJECT
GMB- pick 3
GMB-pick 2
pick 2
pick 2
hold on
hold on
semi last card
last card
pick 3 - check up

PDP with mumu ideas

Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by wummyanthoy: 9:09am On Mar 25, 2015
menesheh:
Good campaign strategy
wud love 2 have ds !
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 25, 2015
Jarus:
95% of people have made up their minds to vote for or against him.

Not sure these last minute "strategies" have significant impact.

dollar never finish na
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by paycash: 9:09am On Mar 25, 2015
EGUNJE for the rich and for the poor

But at the END Nigerian will see the result of been educated and been cheated by cruel leaders.

Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by Vyolet(f): 9:14am On Mar 25, 2015
PDP...Garri grin

Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by bashydemy(m): 9:15am On Mar 25, 2015
refreshrate:

Why would you stoop so low as to engage in banter with this lot? Price of fuel was reduced something even their brother Fashola was raking about prior to, dem change mouth, Electricity tariff was reduced by half dem still see need to talk, you think they have the ability to see any good in anything GEJ does? Expecting this would be you deceiving yourself.

For me i think the cards are a good marketing campaign somewhere in the regions of subconscious branding
See what this one is saying, GEJ increase fuel price in January first 2012 by #35 and took him after 2yrs when election is to reduce is by #10 to cajole us abi?

He also reduce Electricity tariff fews days to election and you think we are as dull as you to be cajole with all this... Please tell your pay master we can't be deceived by all this..

Also about the Whot, This was given to the TANoids to be playing on Saturday to console themselves after loosing to GMB or to be playing and they will forget to go and vote..
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 25, 2015
I support GEJ, buh this... Not cool
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by terrifiesme(m): 9:24am On Mar 25, 2015
Martins301:
See as them give TAN members whot make them go dey play. How have the mighty fallen.

Which mighty has fallen? Hmmm... guy go think again before u make ur comments... mighty fallen. Where?
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by fiponmile(m): 9:29am On Mar 25, 2015
nonsense
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by Touchforfree(m): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2015
So na ds gambling of a thing GEJ & PdP they take Nigeria's affair do for the past 16 yrs.

Enough of this trash pls, vote for APC.

CHANGE !........
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by jammani(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2015
shikshark:
GMB-general market
general market
pick 3
GEJ- REJECT
GMB- pick 3
GMB-pick 2
pick 2
pick 2
hold on
hold on
semi last card
last card
pick 3 - check up

PDP with mumu ideas

Ee don tey wey I laff gaan like this-- your point got me LOLing. See hw yu used their money n strategy against them. God bless you not leaving your family
Re: Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? by Anita2014: 9:49am On Mar 25, 2015
In case you are thinking of increasing your earning potential and developing your professional career, I will strongly suggest that you look into becoming a certified Instrument Technician by joining for the next Instrumentation and Control Practicals.
At Pb Plus Oil and Gas Learning Hub, our courses are not limited but rather they are open to all, there is no restriction as
to what you studied in the University. We have trained people who read Political Science, Economic etc.
You will agree with me that often times most people don't secure jobs with what they studied in school, but rather with the added advantage
they have based on the different trainings they have under gone.
This is the kind of opportunity Pb Plus Oil and Gas offers.
Date: 13th-24th April,.
Fee: #50,000.
Venue: 128 Effurun/Sapele Rd, By Hotel De Mark, Warri, Delta State!
For more details, Email-anita.kotor@pbplusoilandgas.com, Call- 08166982949, website: www.pbplusoilandgas.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uju Hassan-Baba Appointed As Acting Executive-Secretary Of NIPC By Jonathan / Olisah Metuh Offers To Return N400m, Pledges Support For Anti-Corruption War- SR / Police Arrest Yoruba Nation Agitators For Hijacking Radio Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.