Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:32 PM

Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC (26047 Views)

Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) / The Gift Jonathan Gave Obama In 2014 / EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by hotwax: 8:07am On Mar 25, 2015
Yes touts and terrorist all work for Jonathan. Confirmed

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by Jakpon: 8:07am On Mar 25, 2015
These are the riffraffs working for Jimi Agbaje

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by 9jagirl4re(f): 8:07am On Mar 25, 2015
Not surprised...

Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:07am On Mar 25, 2015
Which contract name it.......... Jona ds our money u are sharing.........
Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by fboycaestro(m): 8:08am On Mar 25, 2015
no worry you go cry by March 29

All those contract you think you got will be retrieved

Foolish illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by ishiamu(m): 8:09am On Mar 25, 2015
dunkem21:
It is getting interesting. The battle for the soul of Lagos is on grin
Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by EagleScribes: 8:10am On Mar 25, 2015
Please when did OPC become a contracting company?

Under what act was OPC established?

Don't worry guys, you days are numbered

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 25, 2015
oduastates:
Kudos to tinubu for ignoring the fools
Kudos to Obasanjo for sending them to hell.
If we have to build a defence force for the yoruba homeland, it would have to be a disciplined one with a well educated chain of command. Not this ragtag force of touts and illiterates who would end up constituting a nuisance to odua states.

Please be sincere, if OPC supported APC and Buhari, will you still call them ragtag force of touts and illiterates ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by dammytosh: 8:13am On Mar 25, 2015

.. President Goodluck Jonathan has been magnanimous, awarding pipeline protection contracts to leaders of the organisation and other militants across the country..

So when you hear ENDORSEMENT.

think twice before you join the bandwagon ignorantly.
Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by fboycaestro(m): 8:15am On Mar 25, 2015
nnafather:
Eeeeyaaa! I said it. Tinubu is a wicked man. Chai! Starving innocent militants...oooo Nooo! Jonathan, may God make you the grand patron of all the militants in Nigeria. You are a cheerful giver.

I guess you're mimicking him....am I right?
Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 25, 2015
fboycaestro:

I guess you're mimicking him....am I right?

Do I look like Mickey Mouse?
Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by LegatusGlaber(m): 8:18am On Mar 25, 2015
Not really a good one for GEJ
Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by fboycaestro(m): 8:21am On Mar 25, 2015
nnafather:

Do I look like Mickey Mouse?

Then you're joke

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by Lanretoye(m): 8:22am On Mar 25, 2015
i now see that OPC is hungry and why their leader is (adams) tiny...Balance the formation of the niger delta guyz and you see that OPC is useless.
Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by genevieve12(f): 8:24am On Mar 25, 2015
Akshow:
what firm or construction companies do opc have in Nigeria? what business are they into that got them multi million naira contract from d clueless one?

Awon oloriburuku gbo gbo. won ti gba egunje. kaaa daafun gbo gbo eyen oniranu opc.
Eduro na o,sebi when they called GEJ clueless he even used vigilante men to fight boko haram,then many nigerians wud be like,even if they have commitee of babalawos they sud help fight the insurgency,as d millitary in d oil region are compromised both d navy police,n other security agenices also support the oil vandals as to get their own share of the national cake,me I support issakaba,niger delta militants,Opc,all association of olode n native doctors at least that is the african security,then our economy wud get a rapid stride n person wey won die fit go vandalise.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:25am On Mar 25, 2015
One thing is certain from the day Gani was awarded that contract tinubu grip on lagos is gettin loosed. I pity ambode if he wins all those draconian law will no longer hold. One thing about being cunny is dat no matter. How smart one day you would be outsmarted.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by 400billionman: 8:26am On Mar 25, 2015
I just checked the latest Oxford dictionary meanings of these words.

Tinubu- Chop alone and die alone.

Jonathan- Share the money.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by mrmetoo1: 8:26am On Mar 25, 2015
oathman:
What they fail to realise is that the name BUHARI is no more an opposition, it is now a MOVEMENT. We know he may not be the best replacement, but we want them out of office, 16years in office is enough for one party to rule the nation, give other parties chance. I remember vividly when they openly declare that they ll rule this nation for 40years. the movement starts now #REVOLUTION #MOVEMENT

Even Buhari can't stop Buhari. The movement has gone past one man or party. I feel sorry for him a little bit because people are expecting a LOT from him

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by ernie1234(m): 8:27am On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=Randerl post=31975575]If you are not funding my organisation despite supporting you in the past and you deliberately refuse to award contracts to engage my membership. Then l have no business with you. GEJ is right in identifying with this organization and OPC must return the favour.

Everybody should vote their conscience come 28 March. I prefer Goodluck over Buhari. Buhari was never ready for issue based Debates, let him remain in Daura with his cattle.

At least Goodluck is NOT PRETENDING AGAIN. [/quote
The same money not available to fix the same problems in Nigeria is being shared by the good luck govt. Be wise and think abt ur generation.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by GodMode: 8:27am On Mar 25, 2015
genevieve12:

Eduro na o,sebi when they called GEJ clueless he even used vigilante men to fight boko haram,then many nigerians wud be like,even if they have commitee of babalawos they sud help fight the insurgency,as d millitary in d oil region are compromised both d navy police,n other security agenices also support the oil vandals as to get their own share of the national cake,me I support issakaba,niger delta militants,Opc,all association of olode n native doctors at least that is the african security,then our economy wud get a rapid stride n person wey won die fit go vandalise.

You comment like an "empowered illiterate"...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by mrmetoo1: 8:27am On Mar 25, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
One thing is certain from the day Gani was awarded that contract tinubu grip on lagos is gettin loosed. I pity ambode if he wins all those draconian law will no longer hold. One thing about being cunny is dat no matter. How smart one day you would be outsmarted.

OPC is now a factor in Lagos?? I didn't know that.. interesting!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by omokoladele(m): 8:27am On Mar 25, 2015
Na wen OPC turn contractors wey dey get contract

Abi dem collect contract to help dem BAM PDP thugs

God have mercy on Nigeria Politics

God bless Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by onatisi(m): 8:28am On Mar 25, 2015
Billyonaire:

Please be sincere, if OPC supported APC and Buhari, will you still call them ragtag force of touts and illiterates ?
u dey mind dem.it is this same ragtag force that is going to destroy apc . Many apc ppl on nairaland simply don't know what is going happening on ground.it will be fun to see how tinubu and lagos nurtw will be able to rig for apc witgout first confronting this dreaded opc. Even many touts and agberos in south west are members of opc. Tinubu and co knows that their power base has been broken and rigging machinery in the south west crippled. 70%of yoruba traditional leaders are now fully in support of gej and pdp,so also are all major political parties in the south west eg labour party,sdp,accord all these parties are now working for pdp and not forgetting the fact that most apc governors in the south west are owing workers salaries and people are not happy with them. The general idea among ppl in the south west now is apc should just go ,ppl want a change and they don't care if it is sdp or labour just that apc must go . This is the area gej came in and showed the ppl hope. The same thing treatment that apc meted out to opc was meted out to many traditional leaders also in the south west. Let nairaland apc followers continue fooling themselves ,by the 29th they will know the results ,by that time tinubu would have concluded arrangements to take 6 months vacation in canada or usa

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by Amack(m): 8:33am On Mar 25, 2015
bros till 2019. bros Jah remember me in your paradise.
Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by fboycaestro(m): 8:33am On Mar 25, 2015
genevieve12:

Read your comment again and see if it makes sense to you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by stawarts(m): 8:36am On Mar 25, 2015
Foolish beggars, is tinubu your employer.....sold your birthright who care.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by Solomon30: 8:37am On Mar 25, 2015
If Niger Delta militant gets skill acquisition and salaries from the FGN, Arewa and Boko Haram getting support from the Northern elders and emirs and morale support and finances, what are the Afeniferes and OPCs getting or benefitting from the South-west? If truly, Tinubu ever worked against their existence and survival, it is expected the group should go against him because, he does not identified with their beliefs and aspirations. Even, dogs loves those that cares for them. OPCs have genuine reasons for supporting GEJs re-election.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by omarithmetics: 8:38am On Mar 25, 2015
Its nothing personal, just business
Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by Water55: 8:38am On Mar 25, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by poj(m): 8:40am On Mar 25, 2015
it is factual that we are govern by our desires and interests. Mr Gani Adams has just confirmed that his support for jonathan is borne out of his pecuniary interest. it is only a militant that associates with militant. i wonder why Mr president is reinforcing and upgrading militants who ordinarily should be in jail in a sane society. Infact our naval institution has been ridiculed under president jonathan. i hope people will vote wisely on march 28.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by Water55: 8:41am On Mar 25, 2015
Dt worri Adams u will knw Ur self , why u knw collect boko haram contract , useless people , prison wait 4 u[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by joeyekembele: 8:41am On Mar 25, 2015
studio14:
Pls Adams what is otirious motive I heard you say from your previous interview?

You are a complete ode, a product of a local community school. What he said was 'ulterior motuve'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You / Jimoh Ibrahim Arrested Over N6.8B Tax Fraud / No N3.2bn Severance Pay For Jonathan, Others Till 2016 - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.