Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari (45114 Views)

Full Text Speech From General Buhari's Interview With Amanpour / Quotes From General Muhammadu Buhari / Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by cycline404(m): 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
If i was to make a decision with all Jonathan did within 6 Weeks, sharing money and acting under the influence of second term... I will not vote for him

3 Likes

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by anitabeauty(f): 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
I am yoruba but voting Buhari is a no no. The guy smells of terrorism and violence. He will end of in Hagues if you causes anymore problem this time when he is beaten on saturday.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Rawani: 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
Brilliant. You can feel the passion in his voice, we are with you General.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Bawsse(m): 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
I vote Gmb
Different input, different outcome

2 Likes

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by layinkakeem(m): 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
Vote change
Vote buhari
Rescue naija from terrorism
Rescue naija from BK

Gej knows what he is doing !
Don't forget naija is still in dept ! Due to the money #GEJ borrowed to buy weapons for naija,
Do we deserve this nigerians ?
Vote for change and see how things will change in Nigeria
Vote change
Vote buhari
Don't forget about the girl (chibok girls)
Up till now gej can't do anything about the chibok girls, instead he'll kepp smiling at the camera and shouting transformation, during buhari regime, there was no increase in fuel price, and even when jonathan was about to be elected as president, there was #5,000KW, he turned it #3,000KW, those that makes sense
Abeg we want change.
I so much believe in buhari

1 Like

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by DICKtator: 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
Vote GMB/GEJ!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by boujaye: 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
[size=16pt]Nigerians decide wisely...[/size]

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Samirana360(m): 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
nonsense
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by hotgunz(m): 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
tell us wat you will do to Tinubu first
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by dadatolu: 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
chemali:

Either you must be deaf or blind!
or both
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by SailorXY: 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
seunmsg:
The people's general has spoken and majority of Nigerians have decided. For once, we will break away from the tradition of voting along ethnic and religious line and see if we will get a different result. PDP's continued stay in power after 16 years has become very inimical to the development and progress of Nigeria. Nigerians are earnestly seeking for change and God willing, the change we seek will be effected on sat, march 28th 2015.

I have decided to vote for change, I have decided to give GMB the chance to prove to me that he can turn things around in Nigeria. I have decided to vote for the unity, peace and development of Nigeria.

Sai Buhari!

Sai Nigeria!!
MAKE YOU DEY JONZ YOURSELF THERE

1 Like

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by chemali: 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
anitabeauty:
I am yoruba but voting Buhari is a no no. The guy smells of terrorism and violence. He will end of in Hagues if you causes anymore problem this time when he is beaten on saturday.

He smells of terrorism and violence? What will you say about GEJ absolving MEND? What will you say about GEJ saying its our turn to experience terrorism? What will you say about GEJ keeping quiet when 219 girls were kidnapped? What will you say about GEJ not providing leadership as Boko Haram took our territories?

2 Likes

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Yehman(m): 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
(Pro. 24:21-22).............."My Son, Fear The Lord And The King; Do Not Associate With Those Given To CHANGE...."
NB: when u see something new under the sun pls, don't fail to alert me. Thank u!
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by sisisioge: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
hardbody:

Uncle, abeg carry your madness face front. I follow you yarn? If you reach house and you no call ya papa fvcktard, e no go better for you. Amoeba.

I am here to have fun and I don't give a flying fvck about your two incompetent contestants. Since one of them is your God for whom you are ready to pour invective and even kill, carry on. I have personally defranchised myself because i cannot bring myself to vote for either of your contestants. I imagine you see me as an opponent, Naaahhh. You and your ogas belong the same place, i operate at a higher and more strategic level.

No vex my broda, pls vote for change. We really need it.

1 Like

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by noblealuu: 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by FemiFaniKayode: 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
Dreyl:
you are really a dumb cretinous fvcktard. undecided

bros how far?

. . . but u know say u FOOLISH ??

1 Like

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by efilefun(m): 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
Watch as dem go rush organize something similar for that shoeless otueke drunkar,d
chemali:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJCakj6xUjE

"Allow me prove to you that in your lifetime you and your children can be proud of this country" - GMB

1 Like

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by otumalagicruz(m): 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
U tink u re wiser dan ur father jst because e is old, refuse is advise jst because u tink being old age is emptineSs.... Kill ur father because is 2 old 2 live..
SAI BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by igbeke: 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
When you were younger, healthier, stronger and have absolute power to change things; What did you do?
So go tell that to the uneducated like you, Pa Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by anitabeauty(f): 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
Do you know that Buhari owns and runs Boko Haram as a terrorist organization?

chemali:

He smells of terrorism and violence? What will you say about GEJ absolving MEND? What will you say about GEJ saying its our turn to experience terrorism? What will you say about GEJ keeping quiet when 219 girls were kidnapped? What will you say about GEJ not providing leadership as Boko Haram took our territories?

2 Likes

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by nichenko(m): 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
Buhari can't rule this country... That is fact..
#Gej all d way..!

2 Likes

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by sexyjob(m): 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
seunmsg:
The people's general has spoken and majority of Nigerians have decided. For once, we will break away from the tradition of voting along ethnic and religious line and see if we will get a different result. PDP's continued stay in power after 16 years has become very inimical to the development and progress of Nigeria. Nigerians are earnestly seeking for change and God willing, the change we seek will be effected on sat, march 28th 2015.

I have decided to vote for change, I have decided to give GMB the chance to prove to me that he can turn things around in Nigeria. I have decided to vote for the unity, peace and development of Nigeria.

Sai Buhari!

Sai Nigeria!!
Too late, your general has lost

1 Like

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
nice one
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Jimmyo3(m): 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
seunmsg:

Sai Buhari!

Sai Nigeria!!
Who told you a vote for Buhari will bring unity to Nigeria,Buhari is a hidden religious bigot a vote for him will only tear this great nation apart...Why dont we just let Jonathan finish what he is doing then we can give another person a chance...GEJ TILL 2019.
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by zubby29(m): 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
our president,C-IN-C is here,God bless gmb,GOD bless nigeria,vote dont fight

1 Like

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by buoye1(m): 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
Baba dont worry,i av my PVC and ll cast my vote for you

1 Like

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Koroaso: 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by chemali: 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
anitabeauty:
Do you know that Buhari owns and runs Boko Haram as a terrorist organization?

And GEJ that knows this does not have the balls to arrest him? I don't want such coward as a president.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' / Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) / Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.