Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari (45118 Views)

Full Text Speech From General Buhari's Interview With Amanpour / Quotes From General Muhammadu Buhari / Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
Please consider why the only job you can get is as an e-warrior for the corrupt government whose policies rendered you jobless.
nichenko:
Buhari can't rule this country... That is fact..
#Gej all d way..!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by otr1(m): 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
"Allow me prove to you that in your lifetime you and your children can be proud of this country"- GMB
This is why most of us are voting for you...to protect our posterity and that of our future generations. We don't want to remain in this mess GEJ calls "fresh air".
My Ancestors have a stake in this country, and I can not send my kids to another man's land just to have access to the basic needs of life, because a shoeless man want to rule at all cost.
We must make Nigeria work by voting for a government that will work.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by melomelo: 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
Statement of greedy-got
lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie everyday
This Buhari can make lie enh
His people will rush him back to his London hospital doctor on Sunday morning
early moh moh.
Goodluck for all igbos
Goodluck for all yorubas
Goodluck up to the middle belt
Buhari for up up up north, Kamboru and baga side
GEJ Till 2019
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by olawaleteejay: 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
Abeg bros, make sure u vote on dat day 4 continuation or change
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by successking: 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
Buhari is a stooge of Tinubu and Amaech therefore doesn't deserve a vote.

Vote GEJ and retain your freedom of speech and freedom after speech.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by loomer: 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
I neva knew boko haram were cowards, I tut they were ur brothers from the North as earlier stated
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by anonimi: 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
Really? Who can believe such a LIAR who will promise even snow to an Eskimo and sand to a Touareg who lives in the desert the same way he told us

- he will stabilise oil price (maybe he was thinking of GROUNDNUT oil grin grin),
- then he will make $ equal to Naira and
- the wife said he will stop Edo girls from being PROSTITUTES in diaspora.

Either he thinks we are stewpid or HE is stewpidity certified angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2156701_buharicontradiction_jpeg61f7ffe98d2c166bdada79c9de010463
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by bettercreature(m): 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
hardbody:
Where is d message, d1ckhead?
even if you miss everything,did you miss!allow me to FROOF to you that in your lifetime you and you'r children can be proud of this country?
Sai Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by hardbody: 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
sisisioge:

No vex my broda, pls vote for change. We really need it.

Aunty mi, thank you. True to God (gesticulating), e go hard me to vote but make i go search for my PVC. Shebi na Shagari make i vote for ba?
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Sharksblow(m): 3:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
hardbody:

I still dey catch my trips so far. You still dey take style abuse me ba? I am not challenged in anyway, and unlike u and your other folks, i don't give a damn about your mentally poor contestants. Both would not qualify to contest in any decent society and if they are the best you guys have to offer, I weep for you. I have no patron. Now this is simple English. Desist from abusing me, i am apolitical.
both of them? How?
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by anonimi: 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
successking:
Buhari is a stooge of Tinubu and Amaech therefore doesn't deserve a vote.

Vote GEJ and retain your freedom of speech and freedom after speech.

Very true o jare =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2184457_idiamin_jpeg_jpeg9180183dde6fce8e4edb759eb9db779b
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by bettercreature(m): 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
melomelo:
Statement of greedy-got
lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie everyday
This Buhari can make lie enh
His people will rush him back to his London hospital doctor on Sunday morning
early moh moh.
Goodluck for all igbos
Goodluck for all yorubas
Goodluck up to the middle belt
Buhari for up up up north, Kamboru and baga side
GEJ Till 2019
Kongi head am sure nothing will change your mind,the man is damn right,you can never be proud of Nigeria international passport anywhere in the world,that is why travellers often put it inside any other colour cases apart from green

1 Like

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
If it is the video where he was sitting on a chair that is 7 times bigger than he is, then it is not worth watching.

1 Like

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by mashnino(m): 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
OH I love this guy!!!!

SEE CHARISMA ABEG!!!!

1 Like

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by sisisioge: 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
hardbody:

Aunty mi, thank you. True to God (gesticulating), e go hard me to vote but make i go search for my PVC. Shebi na Shagari make i vote for ba?

grin grin grin grin grin grin it's Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by KingsleyCEO: 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
OK general, I have heard.

YOU CAN REST IN PEACE

GEJ till 2019
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
Come out Nigerians vote not fight

1 Like

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by mashnino(m): 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
exxell:
Onye ochi.... In my own, Nigerians before you vote, remember that;

[size=16pt]Northern Leaders destroyed this country for 38 years (Buhari inclusive) and Obasanjo destroyed it for 11 years. Totalling 49 years! GEJ has done in 5 years, what his collegues could not do in 49 years! GEJ 2019![/size]

Finally, remember that Buhari has been trolling the country peacefully and went on his campaigns without any hitch. Anywhere he left, nobody used water to wash the road. He was respected as an official contender for the post of the presidency. Rewind back to last week. President Jonathan was in Daura, Kastina state and when he left, the youths and elders were washing the road as if an evil came to visit them. They spited the office of the presidency! Jonathan was stoned in Bauchi and Taraba state. Remember Stones not pure water! Even if you hate the president, remember that he is still representing a country not a street. For the fact that Jonathan is humble does not make him weak. All these while, I have always been skeptical of voting Jonathan again because he was too "gentle" for me. But I also know that Buhari is not a better option for Nigeria. My reasons are these;

#1 He is retarrded
#2 He is a Muslim and an extremist for that one
#3 He is too old to rule Nigeria in the 21st century... All these his packagings are hogwash by those who want to hijack Nigeria
#4 He said that the full meaning of APC is All Progressive Confident shocked shocked shocked
#5 He has no certificate (Proven)... How can he rule Nigeria with so many professors around?
#6 He called INEC the Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission sad sad sad
#7 He is surrounded by crooks who wants nothing but their own selfish gains e.g Rochas Okorocha, Tinubu and Co, Amaechi
#8 He said that the name of his VP is Yemi Osunbade undecided undecided undecided. He may eventually call the American President "Barack Osama".. See Gobe!
#9 He said that he will stabilise oil prices in the world lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ( Confirm Madness)
#10 He just said two days ago that he will make the naira equal to dollars embarassed embarassed embarassed Who does this man take us for? Magas?

[size=32pt]NIGERIANS, CAN'T YOU PEOPLE SEE THAT TINUBU, ROCHAS AND AMAECHI ARE PACKAGING THIS MAN TO JUST GET THERE? WHEN HE EVENTUALLY GETS THERE, THEY WILL NOW RULE THIS COUNTRY BY PROXY. FOR THE VERY FACT THAT THE TWO FOUNDING FATHERS OF CORRUPTION (OBASANJO AND TINUBU) ENDORSED BUHARI IS A CALAMITIOUS SIGNS OF VERY BAD THINGS THAT ARE COMING IN THE EVENTUALITY THAT BUHARI WI... TUFIAKWA! I CAN'T EVEN THINK IT TALK MORE OF SAY IT! GEJ TILL WHEN IT PLEASE MY CREATOR![/size]

another idi.o.t

this one is even mad

4 Likes

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by kingjoo: 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
Let him " kwontinu" sending irrelevant messages. I wonder why this man refuse to embrace the simple fact that even if we need change in Nigeria, he is certainly not that change. Infact the most important change that we need now is to ensure that the Military cabal of which he is one of them never smell Aso Rock ever again.
In the absence of no other viable opposition, I here by declare GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by mashnino(m): 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
KingsleyCEO:
OK general, I have heard.

YOU CAN REST IN PEACE

GEJ till 2019

Don't worry when his time comes...he will surely rest in peace..

So no take panadol for him headache

2 Likes

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by mashnino(m): 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
kingjoo:
Let him " kwontinu" sending irrelevant messages. I wonder why this man refuse to embrace the simple fact that even if we need change in Nigeria, he is certainly not that change. Infact the most important change that we need now is to ensure that the Military cabal of which he is one of them never smell Aso Rock ever again.
In the absence of no other viable opposition, I here by declare GEJ till 2019!!!

and you think with the way the country is going

it wont come to that point?

1 Like

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by mashnino(m): 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
anonimi:
Really? Who can believe such a LIAR who will promise even snow to an Eskimo and sand to a Touareg who lives in the desert the same way he told us

- he will stabilise oil price (maybe he was thinking of GROUNDNUT oil grin grin),
- then he will make $ equal to Naira and
- the wife said he will stop Edo girls from being PROSTITUTES in diaspora.

Either he thinks we are stewpid or HE is stewpidity certified angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2156701_buharicontradiction_jpeg61f7ffe98d2c166bdada79c9de010463

so what is your point...

if a zoologist is ruling nigeria..

then tell me who cant rule nigeria..

mtcheeww...plz kip quiet abeg

3 Likes

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by ubon85(m): 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
IF D YOUTH OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY WOULD LOOK AT NIGERIA IN 20 YEARS I YHINK THE WOULD UNDASTAND THAT THIS IS NOT CATTLE REARING BUT A CHOICE OF WHAT THE WANT PLS BABA GO BACK HOME AND REST .ELECTIONS ITSELF IS HEART ATTACK SO GO REST. JONATHAN IS THE BEST MAN FOR THE JOB...THERE IS NO VACANCY IN ASO ROCK.
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by KruggerINC(m): 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
Google63:
They said Buhari will take us back if elected President! Nigerians
say it's a good decision to go back when you've lost your way on a
16yrs PDP journey where our destination as a nation is no longer
visible. Please, Buhari, take us back to the era where: 1. One
Dollar was less than one Naira. It is incredible today! 2.
Everything was on first come first serve basis. 3. There was zero
tolerance for corruption. 4. Oil refineries in PortHarcourt, Warri &
Kaduna were built & running at full capacity. 5. Anybody with
questionable wealth was afraid to display it in public. 6. There
was Zero tolerance for indiscipline. Everything was in order 7.
Nigeria had no debt at all. 8. Neglecting your children was a
crime 9. Littering the public place was a crime 10. Twenty oil

My brother God bless you for reminding us

depots were built and functioning. 11 Western world can't
interfere into our nation. 12. Chad invaded Nigeria, we sent them
packing but did not harness their Land 13. Our economy was NOT
running on generator 14. We can sleep with our eyes closed
because we were secured. 15. Countries like Indonesia and
Malaysia need not to set example on how to deal with drug
pushers. 16. The Maitaseine Islamic Sect insurgency in the North
was crushed on record time. 17. We want those days when Buhari
was a military Governor but did not amass illegal wealth. 18.
We want those days when Buhari was a Minister of Petroleum but
did not hire a private jet for N10 billion. 19. We want those days
when Buhari was a Head of State but did not loot the Treasury.
20. We want those days when Buhari was Head of PTF but did not
steal the Fund even in the days of Abacha when stealing was the
order of the day. Pls, Buhari & Osinbajo, take us BACK! We can't
afford another 4yrs of waste in the hands of PDP!!! Take us BACK
to the good old days of this our great nation.

1 Like

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by babasanti: 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
SHUT UP BUHARI. Apologise to the families of slained youth corpers .
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by dagbokoncept(m): 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
hallucinations! Buhari has nothing to proof. History will always speak that buhari was a tyrant. he should be prepared to live with that fact and die with it. His evil antecedents can never bring forth anything good. Gej till 2019! enough of I must rule ideology.

1 Like

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by ooshinibos: 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
am undecided...I know GEJ has done his best and should go ....I know buhari should not be in the race ........--I will not be voting
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by fresh15: 4:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
Some of the people blind folded by the APC toga of 'change' do not clearly understand what they are getting into, while I agree that you have some decent elements in the party APC. Yes decent human beings that are better respected and even I regard as great mentors of society and generations to come. This class of people are well liked and highly respected individuals that you may not compare them with some rascals and truants that you may find in other parties. I often wonder why the APC is a party filled with 'strange bed fellows', if you check the composition of the APC you would discover that it is a party filled predominantly of desperate and disgruntled politicians from the PDP and other parties.

As a young boy my dad often warned me not to have any form of dealings with a desperate individual and that by so doing I would have my fingers burnt and regret it afterwards. As he would say "a desperate man can kill", this frightening words have never left my mind since I was a boy. A lot of young people do not understand what dangers these desperate men you currently have in the APC portends to the security, peace and unity of Nigeria as a country that's why I call on the decent few I have earlier described that are still within their rank and file, and also young boys and girls who never knew the antecedents of these desperate characters to please 'shine your eyes'. Pastor Tunde Bakare even said it better "I trust Buhari but I don't trust the environment that he is in". Get this right Buhari is not a demon, nor is he demented but matter of fact is that as the saying goes "The evil that men do lives with them".
Buhari's and his many sins
1. Human rights: Because of Buhari and Babaginda, Fela Anikulapo Kuti composed several songs like 'Overtake don overtake overtake', 'Animal in human skin', 'Animal can't dash us human rights'. Fela may have been a 'prophet' of his time. I agree with him though in some of his words, if you have abused the rights of others you can't turn around now and pretend to 'dash' us human rights under the pretence of Change. A leopard cannot change its spots. Buhari ceased power in 1983 and systematically abused Nigerians of their rights of justice and fair hearing. Politicians were accused of bogus crimes of corruption and tried under kangaroo courts, while there may have been a few who were corrupt, the innocent were not spared. They were given heavy sentencing some as much as 323 years. The trauma such people as Ambrose Ali faced in prison was what killed him afterwards. Like Ahmadu Bello, Ambrose Ali after massively developing Bendel state had to his credit only one small bungalow in his home town.
2. Decree 4 and Decree 2: He was infamous for his constant harassment of the Press and Civil rights groups as a means of concealing the truth from ordinary Nigerians. At will he threw people into jail without any form of charge and such journalist as Nduka Irabor would tell you of their experiences. Some were tortured and are still traumatised till today, some even lost their lives in the process.
3. Ghana must go: As a child growing up our economy was booming and as such we had a lot of foreigners living around us. We had Asians especially Indians and Pakistanis, Eastern Europeans and of course Africans all running from economic hardships in their countries. Some were professionals and experts in their fields and we also had artisans and others who did menial labour, we had some Africans who were professionals but most were involved in menial work. Interestingly of all these sets of people that were in Nigeria Buhari singled out Ghanians and sent them packing without any form of compensation and compassion. If you must note during the civil war a lot of Nigerians ran to Ghana to take cover even Nnamdi Azikiwe schooled in Ghana. Some of these Nigerians that escaped the civil war married their Ghanian girl friends and boy friends and returned to Nigeria after the war was over. To be sent packing in such a manner was indeed callous, and painfully some were forced to leave with just only a bag irrespective of the wealth or properties that they had accumulated from decent hard work. So young people as you go out to the shops to buy that 'Ghana must go' bag without knowing truly why they call those bags with such a name, now you know.
4. Economic policies: I don't need again to explain to you that Buhari is bereft of ideas when it comes to economic issues and the handling of the economy. Start with the reprinting of the naira when he ceased power. As a boy we were jubilant that we were seeing the new face of the naira, what we didn't understand then was the economic impact and the implications. His excuse for doing so was that corrupt politicians who had stolen funds hidden under their beds may not be able to exchange their cash for the new currency. The impact of this together with his import license policy helped to devalue the naira and rubbish it's exchange power. Before he ceased power the naira had a strong exchange value against major currencies for decades the naira had been exchanging for £1.00/N2.00 and $1.00/0.60 kobo. For the first time ever it was during Buhari's regime that the naira started to depreciate in value. It's laughable when now he is the same person shouting that naira is exchanging at $1.00/N220.00. Even with this all is not lost as the Chinese and Japanese constantly and intentionally devalue their currency as a means to curbing dumping of products and hence boosting local production. Now the desperate politicians are encouraging him to make promises like building four refineries, free education, free lunch, monthly stipends and allowances for jobless youths and so on without proper economic planning and drafting.
5. Irresponsible utterances: His irresponsible utterances especially with disregard to its security implications have cost some Nigerians their lives and properties. He had said "The baboons and monkeys would be soaked in their blood" who are these baboons and monkeys? His utterances during and after the elections of 2011 were not helpful either. How do you place your self interest above the lives of the innocent and even the nation? Al Gore knew he won the elections but he allowed the interest of America to over shadow his personal interest. Even my dearly beloved Baba Obasanjo allowed the general interest of Nigeria to subdue his personal interest and agenda of running for office as President for a third term. To me that's being a true statesman.
6. Irresponsible actions and inactions: When people were being killed in 2011 under the guise of defending their votes as encouraged by Buhari. He did not come out to make an immediate statement or plea for these miscreants to stop forthwith.
7. The costs of crating Umaru Dikko: Before he parcelled Umaru Dikko in a crate Nigerians had easy access into the United Kingdom (UK) and USA. With a return ticket costing only N500 and just your passport you can travel into these countries without a visa, but his brute approach cost us dearly, the UK came down heavily on Nigerians and withdrew the privileges of travelling under a common wealth of nations. They went further and started denying citizenship to Nigerians born in the UK.
8. Total disregard to women: Initially when contacted on his opinion of the office of the first lady, he had said that he would scrap this office as it had no meaning nor place in his administration. However, having faced a lot of backlash and criticism from Nigerians and international organisations he is forced to go against his will of incorporating women in his government should he win. Now you may find a repackaged Aisha Buhari frying akara (bean cake) in Abuja. Even if APC do not agree with it, GEJ has remained the only government in Nigeria that has worked for the cause of fully incorporating and representing women in government.
9. Islamic agenda: His penchant for fighting the cause and fully supporting sharia is not hidden to many. As such the christian north are wary of supporting him. The fear generally in the minds of people is that this unrepentant supporter of sharia may well be the trump card or joker for Organisation of Islamic Countries (OIC) or maybe ISIS currently on a jihaddist campaign, if you would recall boko haram that pledged allegiance to ISIS had nominated Buhari as it's spokesman.
Please truth be told, Nigerians be wary of desperate politicians who are serving their own interest, again I repeat Buhari is a good man and his intentions may have been good but his sins are living with him. The environment that he currently finds himself is one of suspicion and not to be trusted as Chinua Achebe describes it 'Things fall apart and the center cannot hold' that is what the APC stands for.

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by anitabeauty(f): 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
It took America 10yrs to get Bin Laden. So Buhari as the leader of Boko Haram will be caught soon.

chemali:

And GEJ that knows this does not have the balls to arrest him? I don't want such coward as a president.

1 Like

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by ige101(m): 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
Wait till 2019 Sir!!

meanwhile
It’s the final day of the Jumia Voucher Fireworks! You do not want to miss out on the excitement that has taken over the Nigerian shoppers in the last 2 days on Jumia Nigeria. Enjoy up to N 15,000 off your purchase on any item.

http://www.ebimablog.com/2015/03/your-last-chance-to-grab-up-to-n15000-off-your-next-order-from-jumia-com-ng.html
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by hardbody: 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin grin it's Buhari.

Ha....That man has always been in power when i was growing up and my daddy said he has contested three times before. However, since you have requested and i think you know what is good, let me ask Ifa for confirmation.

Na joke i dey oooo.

In truth, i am not voting. I am at the airport en route a different location where i am not registered to vote. Let the better candidate come out tops.
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
Thief Obasanjo was not a Northern leader.

Yet he can be linked with every problem this country is going through today

exxell:
Onye ochi.... In my own, Nigerians before you vote, remember that;

[size=16pt]Northern Leaders destroyed this country for 38 years (Buhari inclusive) and Obasanjo destroyed it for 11 years. Totalling 49 years! GEJ has done in 5 years, what his collegues could not do in 49 years! GEJ 2019![/size]
]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) / Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age / Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.