Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari (45120 Views)

Full Text Speech From General Buhari's Interview With Amanpour / Quotes From General Muhammadu Buhari / Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by trulies: 11:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
let's wish GMB good luck
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by annurhaske(m): 11:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
Sai baba buhari
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by morganskillz(m): 1:52am On Mar 26, 2015
grin
exxell:
Onye ochi.... In my own, Nigerians before you vote, remember that;

[size=16pt]Northern Leaders destroyed this country for 38 years (Buhari inclusive) and Obasanjo destroyed it for 11 years. Totalling 49 years! GEJ has done in 5 years, what his collegues could not do in 49 years! GEJ 2019![/size]

Finally, remember that Buhari has been trolling the country peacefully and went on his campaigns without any hitch. Anywhere he left, nobody used water to wash the road. He was respected as an official contender for the post of the presidency. Rewind back to last week. President Jonathan was in Daura, Kastina state and when he left, the youths and elders were washing the road as if an evil came to visit them. They spited the office of the presidency! Jonathan was stoned in Bauchi and Taraba state. Remember Stones not pure water! Even if you hate the president, remember that he is still representing a country not a street. For the fact that Jonathan is humble does not make him weak. All these while, I have always been skeptical of voting Jonathan again because he was too "gentle" for me. But I also know that Buhari is not a better option for Nigeria. My reasons are these;

#1 He is retarrded
#2 He is a Muslim and an extremist for that one
#3 He is too old to rule Nigeria in the 21st century... All these his packagings are hogwash by those who want to hijack Nigeria
#4 He said that the full meaning of APC is All Progressive Confident shocked shocked shocked
#5 He has no certificate (Proven)... How can he rule Nigeria with so many professors around?
#6 He called INEC the Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission sad sad sad
#7 He is surrounded by crooks who wants nothing but their own selfish gains e.g Rochas Okorocha, Tinubu and Co, Amaechi
#8 He said that the name of his VP is Yemi Osunbade undecided undecided undecided. He may eventually call the American President "Barack Osama".. See Gobe!
#9 He said that he will stabilise oil prices in the world lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ( Confirm Madness)
#10 He just said two days ago that he will make the naira equal to dollars embarassed embarassed embarassed Who does this man take us for? Magas?

[size=32pt]NIGERIANS, CAN'T YOU PEOPLE SEE THAT TINUBU, ROCHAS AND AMAECHI ARE PACKAGING THIS MAN TO JUST GET THERE? WHEN HE EVENTUALLY GETS THERE, THEY WILL NOW RULE THIS COUNTRY BY PROXY. FOR THE VERY FACT THAT THE TWO FOUNDING FATHERS OF CORRUPTION (OBASANJO AND TINUBU) ENDORSED BUHARI IS A CALAMITIOUS SIGNS OF VERY BAD THINGS THAT ARE COMING IN THE EVENTUALITY THAT BUHARI WI... TUFIAKWA! I CAN'T EVEN THINK IT TALK MORE OF SAY IT! GEJ TILL WHEN IT PLEASE MY CREATOR![/size]
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by mizhanny(f): 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
KwoiZabo:
We are not proud of you. You couldn't sit for WAEC and when caught you forged results.
We are not proud of you because out of all your salaries and pensions you can only boast of a house and 150 cows.
U̶̲̥̅̊ well so?
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
hardbody:

See mgbeke feeling funky. You sef follow? Dem say make animals wey get horns show face, snail sef come out. My friend shut up and get out. Your mama dey look for you make you come clear plates wey dey inside sink for kitchen. When adults dey talk, sit quietly like the small girl you are and listen. If i hear any thing from you again.....
guy are u ok or high on something? Wat is d insult and abuse all about? I wonder d sort of gut u hv to insult someone u hv neva meant be4,dat simply show ur level of imaturity nd childishnes. No doubt u came here 4 fun bt plz be careful nd mind d words u type . Smh.
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by hardbody: 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
Jollyjoy:
guy are u ok or high on something? Wat is d insult and abuse all about? I wonder d sort of gut u hv to insult someone u hv neva meant be4,dat simply show ur level of imaturity nd childishnes. No doubt u came here 4 fun bt plz be careful nd mind d words u type . Smh.

When a fool talks or writes you can only expect to hear or read fooishness. I won't condescend to your pitiable level. Next time rein in your mouth and by extension your fingers to avoid mercyless beatdown
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by hardbody: 12:59am On Mar 27, 2015
Jollyjoy:

Na me u dey talk to like that? Ok oo
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 27, 2015
hardbody:

When a fool talks or writes you can only expect to hear or read fooishness. I won't condescend to your pitiable level. Next time rein in your mouth and by extension your fingers to avoid mercyless beatdown
what is this one saying?
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by hardbody: 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
Jollyjoy:
what is this one saying?
i perfectly understand your limitations. English has never been your strongest point. Should i explain what i wrote in Yoruba?
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Favaman(m): 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
grin
grin
grin

I laff

1 Like

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Favaman(m): 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
Throw back!!! 7 years later grin

1 Like

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by GuyWise101(m): 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

This man scammed the rest of Nigerians except Igbo who saw through his gimmicks cheesy

Yorubas swallowed everything hook line and sinker cheesy cheesy angry

1 Like

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Favaman(m): 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

This man scammed the rest of Nigerians except Igbo who saw through his gimmicks cheesy

Yorubas swallowed everything hook line and sinker cheesy cheesy angry

I dey laff since I stumbled on this thread.. grin
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by IgOga(m): 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
That didn't age well.

Today it is Peter Obi promising like Buhari did in 2015....Until I find a candidate that can talk about processes, restructuring, decentralisation of power...everybody will be making cheap promises without any thoughts on how to implement the change.

APC is a big scam....can't believe Nigerians voted them again in 2019
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Favaman(m): 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
IgOga:
That didn't age well.

Today it is Peter Obi promising like Buhari did in 2015....Until I find a candidate that can talk about processes, restructuring, decentralisation of power...everybody will be making cheap promises without any thoughts on how to implement the change.

APC is a big scam....can't believe Nigerians voted them again in 2019

Don't put peter obi and buhari in the same sentence..

Peter obi is more exposed to governing and managing government than buhari then.

It was more like buhari wasn't experienced in management of the country.

Go and check buhari records before 2015 when he was head of state.

Then check peter obi records before now.

Then you will see that peter obi is more befitting for Nigeria than buhari.

1 Like

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Leonidas8(m): 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
Everybody don experience change ara ti bale.
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by TruthSocialAPP: 9:32am On Jul 08, 2022
If you praised Buhari on this trend and now canvassing votes for Tinubu, you need to bury your head in shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed / Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial / ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.