Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,131 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Shakara Woman! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shakara Woman! (1587 Views)

.. / Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most / Masturbation Among Boys;the Negative Result Of Ladies' Shakara. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shakara Woman! by CuteMaryJ: 9:38am On Mar 25, 2015
This is definately not to propagate rape but like the legendary musician, Fela Anipulako Kuti sang

"If you call a woman
African woman no go 'gree
She go say
She go say "I be lady o"

"Ma kan na e
Ma kan na e pa
Iwo ke, oti mo mi ni
To ba to ko duro de mi o
Duro de mi ki'nbo so mi
Wa je baba nla iya iro ni o ko le ja
Oje lo nyo, kini won se npe o
Shakara oloje ni
Shakara oloje ni o...
The shakara woman
Tell her I say, "My dear I like you"
She go say, "E like you? Who you like?"
"Come on jare, look at this man"
"Why you come from self?"
"I be near you, no touch me o"

Ladies, you like a man, you are busy dying in your pride. You refuse to approach him am clear your heart all because of shakara. You are 32years old and you have refused to marry if he is not tall, dark, 6~packed, white toothed, God fearing, stinkingly rich, doesn't smoke, doesn't cheat, doesn't lie, doesn't go to the club, lets you scroll through his phone always, never talks to girls, meanwhile you are so dirty inside~out, by the time the "rats" of life catch up with you, you will still be doing bridesmaid fir your friend when you reach the age of menopause.

It's not a curse. It's just an indication of a likely future event. Everything you know is to form meanwhile you can't afford it. You love your salad hot, You drink two bottles of shawarma, You make your hair at shoprite, You prefer coke to pepsi, You spend your time buying bend down select yet you are not proud of it. You wear it on red carpet and when asked the name of the designer, you lie

"Well, the clothe and shoes were made by an italian designer called capra aegagrus hircus"

When capra aegagrus hircus means domestic goat. Stop forming and be yourself. That is the only way you will go far as a lady. Be feminine and ladylike. Don't treat yourself like trash or let anyone take advantage of you but also be humble. Don't rush into marrying someone because of wealth. It is not how far but how well. It is not about getting married, it's about STAYING married. Learn to be humble, so the rats of life don't catch up with you. Thanks a lot! You all need Jesus mehn... Bow down your heads and say after me... "Lord Jesus...."

(Gotten from www.facebook.com/hopesignatures)

Re: Shakara Woman! by vjsmiles: 9:51am On Mar 25, 2015

Re: Shakara Woman! by Rexhenrex(m): 9:54am On Mar 25, 2015
pls summarize

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, What Will You Do In A Situation Like This? / Dear Ladies, Which Of These Schools Would You Attend ? (photos...) / Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs Step Out To Party With Friends (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.