Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Investor Or Loan Needed For An ICE BLOCK Making Company Business In Ogbomosho. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investor Or Loan Needed For An ICE BLOCK Making Company Business In Ogbomosho. (1586 Views)

7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 / Investor Or Loan Needed For A Keke Marwa(tricycle)business In Benin / **starting Out A Headphone Making Company** HELP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investor Or Loan Needed For An ICE BLOCK Making Company Business In Ogbomosho. by Dejiolaniyi(m): 10:06am On Mar 25, 2015
Hello fellow nairalander

I urgently need investors or loan for an ICE BLOCK Making company business in Ogbomoso .

Ice block business is a very good business.The demand for it is very high but you need to also have a marketing plan which is why I am fully prepared for here in Ogbomoso.The capital isn't fixed,which largely depends on how small we want to start.

The machines can be got in Nigeria,although,we have both imported and locally made here. But from experience imported ones stands out.

This is the season for the business and if you reside in Lagos or any part of this country, this is about the best time to start as you can recover your initial capital on or before December with unanticipated profits.

A little explanation on how profit is made!

A typical ice block machine ( imported ones ) costs between #1.5M and #2M for a machine that produces nothing less than 100 pcs.

All other expenses like the housing/shop, reservoir, borehole & staff costs between #1M & #2M.

Here in Ogbomoso a pcs goes for #200 when there is light and higher when there is no light, for which there is always less than 2hrs supply of light in a day.

We have over 1000 ready buyers of these blocks if available.

Now with this statistics, selling a minimum of 100 pcs per day at the rate of #200 gives #20,000 on daily basis and #600,000 monthly.

If we pay staff, buy fuel, adding other expenses cost less than #200,000 monthly. We have a savings of nothing less than #400,000 every blessed month, thereby making our money back in less than 10 months.

You can mail and also call me for more details + terms and conditions I will appreciate your response
legitbizdeals11@gmail.com.

thanks

NOTE: Investment return of 200% is possible in this business within a period of 8 to 12 months. Waiting for your responses.
Re: Investor Or Loan Needed For An ICE BLOCK Making Company Business In Ogbomosho. by Dejiolaniyi(m): 4:40am On Mar 26, 2015
This is serious! At least I expect some good Nigerians to have contributed and joined me on this quest. This is a goldmine, please don't let us joke with it.

Waiting for your response.
Re: Investor Or Loan Needed For An ICE BLOCK Making Company Business In Ogbomosho. by kerriman: 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
Good idea but you need to give a breakdown of what it will cost to set up the ice block making company,then from there we can deeply look at it.
Re: Investor Or Loan Needed For An ICE BLOCK Making Company Business In Ogbomosho. by OCTAVO: 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
Who are your target customers in Ogbomoso? Mention the area(s) in Ogbomoso that has less than 2hrs supply of electricity (cos I don't know of any) . Do you realise there are people already in this business in Ogbomoso? (Not like you are starting something new). How do you intend to enter the market and sustain your business amidst intense competition? And how do you intend to move beyond selling just 100 blocks daily? (I mean expansion).
Re: Investor Or Loan Needed For An ICE BLOCK Making Company Business In Ogbomosho. by Dejiolaniyi(m): 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
OCTAVO:
Who are your target customers in Ogbomoso? Mention the area(s) in Ogbomoso that has less than 2hrs supply of electricity (cos I don't know of any) . Do you realise there are people already in this business in Ogbomoso? (Not like you are starting something new). How do you intend to enter the market and sustain your business amidst intense competition? And how do you intend to move beyond selling just 100 blocks daily? (I mean expansion).

Good point here, Presently the areas that enjoys that kind of power supply usually above 2hrs per day like oke-owode, katangua, LAUTECH area and like two more areas. But in actual fact that was like almost a year ago. I live here and knows what's trending. There is no business one is starting that there no one into it before you and as for me it's not a problem. As presently I have a beer palour in oke-anu area and with the present power you talked about I know how stressful it is to ice beers. And also the epileptic power supply doesn't allow freezers / chiller work well I personally buy iceblock on daily basis which I spend almost a thousand naira. That is me alone now not to talk of my other colleagues. We have beer seller association and I know how bitterly we all complain about chilling our beers for customers. Now one of the major tactics I will use is to make my other colleagues knows about this service of delivering iceblock to them on daily basis which will be my starting point. As from this one alone can guarantee above 100 customers and even more. This is just the platform at which will amaze anyone that is investing

All other ways are kept from public for now.

Good day

Anything you wish to know kindly ask
Re: Investor Or Loan Needed For An ICE BLOCK Making Company Business In Ogbomosho. by Dejiolaniyi(m): 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hope I made a point?
Re: Investor Or Loan Needed For An ICE BLOCK Making Company Business In Ogbomosho. by Dejiolaniyi(m): 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
Let's discuss business here.
Re: Investor Or Loan Needed For An ICE BLOCK Making Company Business In Ogbomosho. by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 23, 2015
Dejiolaniyi:
Hello fellow nairalander

I urgently need investors or loan for an ICE BLOCK Making company business in Ogbomoso .

Ice block business is a very good business.The demand for it is very high but you need to also have a marketing plan which is why I am fully prepared for here in Ogbomoso.The capital isn't fixed,which largely depends on how small we want to start.

The machines can be got in Nigeria,although,we have both imported and locally made here. But from experience imported ones stands out.

This is the season for the business and if you reside in Lagos or any part of this country, this is about the best time to start as you can recover your initial capital on or before December with unanticipated profits.

A little explanation on how profit is made!

A typical ice block machine ( imported ones ) costs between #1.5M and #2M for a machine that produces nothing less than 100 pcs.

All other expenses like the housing/shop, reservoir, borehole & staff costs between #1M & #2M.

Here in Ogbomoso a pcs goes for #200 when there is light and higher when there is no light, for which there is always less than 2hrs supply of light in a day.

We have over 1000 ready buyers of these blocks if available.

Now with this statistics, selling a minimum of 100 pcs per day at the rate of #200 gives #20,000 on daily basis and #600,000 monthly.

If we pay staff, buy fuel, adding other expenses cost less than #200,000 monthly. We have a savings of nothing less than #400,000 every blessed month, thereby making our money back in less than 10 months.

You can mail and also call me for more details + terms and conditions I will appreciate your response
legitbizdeals11@gmail.com.

thanks

NOTE: Investment return of 200% is possible in this business within a period of 8 to 12 months. Waiting for your responses.
good day sir. I know dis is off topic but I av to ask something. Dat ur mega millions offer in sports section, is it still open to people? If it is, pls cn u add my number? 09099510674 to d whatsapp group? Thank you.
Re: Investor Or Loan Needed For An ICE BLOCK Making Company Business In Ogbomosho. by medallionfinanc: 6:24pm On May 30, 2017
This is to inform you that we are granting loans to our old and new customers at three percent interest rate. Do you need secured or unsecured loan? Are you in any financial mess or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to get loan? Here is your chance to get the loan. Anyone interested should reply to our email: (medallionfinancing@gmail.com) with the following information:
Name: Amount: Duration: Phone number---

Mr Adams
Loan Officer

(1) (Reply)

OMG 1ghana Cedis Is Now 51.69 Naira / Smart Ways To Make Your Business Cards Your Greatest Marketing Tool / Quickteller, Paga, Firstmonie Et All Under Threat From Cbn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.