Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 (42282 Views)

Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 / Buhari Eligibility Suit Withdrawn. 22/04/2015 / Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by nagoma(m): 11:02am On Mar 25, 2015
onatisi:
and where did u see in the article that it was pdp that took him to court? Sensible and intelligent thinking individuals who refuse to think with their anuses took him to court .not everyone is dumb and stupid to follow a bandwagon of stupidity and deceit without questioning. The court is there to interprete the law ,and sensible ppl want the court to interprete the law as it affects buhari eligibility status.

We are more sensible than that. PDP has tried and is trying many gimmicks to avoid defeat by stopping Buhari and one of them is this planned court case. Don't try to be extra-clever, it is the same Fayose/FFK - stop Buhari campaign. The clueless President will have to face defeat on Saturday. Nigerians are fed up with bad governance.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by shiffynaani(m): 11:02am On Mar 25, 2015
clevvermind:
it is not over yet.
yea,but will be over on march 28 when our general will be sworn in.

Choi,Bad market for saTANist!cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Rilwayne001: 11:03am On Mar 25, 2015
kay1one2:

Delusions are beclouding your sense of judgement. The elections haven't even held.
Apc and their delusional beliefs!

You still crying?? wait till sunday, you will cry profusely till you go blind.

Embrace change b4 its too late.

SaiBuhari

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Esperooke(m): 11:03am On Mar 25, 2015
Nikky7:
I sense a fowl play here.

No be 'fowl play' alone monkey play too dey there. U better embrace reality, and quit living in fools paradise.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by clevvermind(m): 11:04am On Mar 25, 2015
lovemko:

how is d person you quoted funny? or have u changed d meaning of the word joke?

by d way, you are one of d very few but consistent ibos leading on every thread on against every tin against GMB... dnt u tink u need to get a life outside NL cos am sure tinx are clearer in d real life...

more over, you can go out there nd dare talk against d general nd get real bashing of your life...!
cos u hide behind a faceless forum, u can talk to anybody nd take anyside...

abeg get a life nd keep ur support to urself ... u are entitled to one vote abeg

you sound pained. grin don't worry, i will be here till after the election. last time i checked, your father is not the owner of nairaland. if you don't like my post, i will advise you to go and die. i live my life the way i want it. now, you can fvck off.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by kay1one2(m): 11:04am On Mar 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You still crying?? wait till sunday, you will cry profusely till you go blind.

Embrace change b4 its too late.

SaiBuhari

Your generation will go blind!
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Olaolufred(m): 11:04am On Mar 25, 2015
[size=18pt]I CONGRATULATE MY FRIEND CHU-KWU-DI AND OTHER saTANs ON THIS LOFTY ACHIEVEMENT.

JUST LIKE THEY DID BY SUCCESFULLY MAKING TAMBUWAL SOMETHING OTHER THAN SPEAKER OF HOR.

MORE CAIN TO YOUR BOOMBOOM.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by olayinkaj2(m): 11:04am On Mar 25, 2015
Some people will come and tell us now that APC influence the judge to postpone the case. Hmmmm!
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:04am On Mar 25, 2015
kay1one2:

I have a theory. He burnt them as part of solidarity to boko haram.
Our constitution requires it and we shouldn't push that aside! That will mean impunity!

Your theory is crap.

Show me where it is stated in the constitution that contestant must submit there certificate.

Folish bloody liar. I understand you learnt this from Satan the father of lies. That is why you are a saTANist.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by AjaoMT2: 11:05am On Mar 25, 2015
siraj1402:
NO Pastor, Imam, Babalawo, Oba, Obi, Emir, Obong, Chief, Militant etc can tell me who to vote for, NEVER!....

I bear the brunt of unemployment, not the Pastor....

I suffer epileptic power supply, not the Imams.....

When my landlord increases house rent, the Oba will not send me money to augment it.....
When medical bills needs to be paid, I won't see the Obi....

When armed robbers show up in my neighborhood, the Emir won't be there to rescue me...

When time comes to pay exorbitant private school fees for my children because public schools that produced the likes of Soyinka, Chinua Achebe are derelict, no Militant will come to my rescue...

The roads leading to Obong's palace are bad, he has not done anything about it, how can he help me?

Exchange rate has plumeted while the economy worsened yet the Babalawo suffers in silence with me ad he is unable to use his juju to make our economic problems disappear...

My siblings and the children of the Chief who are graduates for the past 8 years have remained unemployed while he is powerless to help them...

So I alone will decide WHO IS MAKING ME GO THROUGH ALL
THESE HARDSHIP, AND USING MY PVC TO TERMINATE HIS TENURE, IF I DON'T LIKE HIS POOR HANDLING OF GOVERNANCE!

Good Talk

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 25, 2015
egift:

Majority of Nigerians are voting Buhari. While the entire hope of the PDP is on Rigging and using the power of incumbency to undermine the will of the People.

This election is Jonathan vs Nigerians. We shall see who wins.

Tahhh..stop lying....speak for your immediate self alone.....

The greater population will vote GEJ, and GMB will be consigned to yet another embarrassing defeat. Period.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by agog: 11:06am On Mar 25, 2015
Well said. Sentiments apart, we shouldnt let emotions influence our voting come Saturday. If GEJ has done well, we should vote him in, and if we believe Nigeria can fare better under the leadership of another individual, then we should vote accordingly.
No to Violence!
No to Hate Speech!
Nigeria shall be great again!
#TeamOneNigeria#

siraj1402:
NO Pastor, Imam, Babalawo, Oba, Obi, Emir, Obong, Chief, Militant etc can tell me who to vote for, NEVER!....

When my landlord increases house rent, the Oba will not send me money to augment it.....

When armed robbers show up in my neighborhood, the Emir won't be there to rescue me...

When time comes to pay exorbitant private school fees for my children because public schools that produced the likes of Soyinka, Chinua Achebe are derelict, no Militant will come to my rescue...

The roads leading to Obong's palace are bad, he has not done anything about it, how can he help me?

Exchange rate has plumeted while the economy worsened yet the Babalawo suffers in silence with me ad he is unable to use his juju to make our economic problems disappear...

My siblings and the children of the Chief who are graduates for the past 8 years have remained unemployed while he is powerless to help them...

THESE HARDSHIP, AND USING MY PVC TO TERMINATE HIS TENURE, IF I DON'T LIKE HIS POOR HANDLING OF GOVERNANCE!
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by egift(m): 11:06am On Mar 25, 2015
akynwale:
please enuf of this. every one has genuine reasons for supporting their candidates. if u continue this way then there is no difference btw u and those you hate.

You mean Continuation of Corruption vs Defeating Corruption and provide solution to the problems of Nigeria?

Tell us why someone will support the I-Don't-Give-A-Dam President that runs a Kindergarten Presidency based on the principle of Stealing-Is-Not-Corruption. I have problem seeing a valid reason.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:06am On Mar 25, 2015
bros1234:
Being adjourned or not is NOT the main issue. The main point is APC insisting that their will must be imposed on the entire country. The main case was APC saying if the case goes against them that it was influenced. Thats the point.

And now by been adjourned as you say, I guess the judge was not bought over?

Thats the point.

It is clear that APC is threatening the existence of Nigeria by using lies and threat of violence to exert its views on the country.

Nigerians beware

And by extension we can now see that GEJ is indeed a great man. He has no time to backstab his opponent
Did this come out from a funtional brain or an outdated one? Haba this is cluelessness per excellence.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by NewNigeriaMind: 11:07am On Mar 25, 2015
kay1one2:

*inept you meant?

more like "the" ineptitude
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:07am On Mar 25, 2015
nagoma:

We are more sensible than that. PDP has tried and is trying many gimmicks to avoid defeat by stopping Buhari and one of them is this planned court case. Don't try to be extra-clever, it is the same Fayose/FFK - stop Buhari campaign. The clueless President will have to face defeat on Saturday. Nigerians are fed -up with bad governance.

I hope you do not forget today is the green day. We have the green card to Aso Rock.

It is Baba-Buhari. This is sealed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by DEmejioba1: 11:08am On Mar 25, 2015
at dis junction,let us test d popularity of both candidates...if u re votin GEJ click like,if u re voting GMB click share

1 Like 8 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by kay1one2(m): 11:09am On Mar 25, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Your theory is crap.

Show me where it is stated in the constitution that contestant must submit there certificate.

Folish bloody liar. I understand you learnt this from Satan the father of lies. That is why you are a saTANist.

Why do you think he contested 3 times in the past without problems?
The new electoral act makes it compulsory for a candidate to attach evidence of his/certifications this time! Thats why he submitted an affidavit that led to all this.
Boko haram sympathizer!
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by lovemko(m): 11:09am On Mar 25, 2015
clevvermind:
you sound pained. grin don't worry, i will be here till after the election. last time i checked, MY father is not the owner of nairaland. if I like, i can go and die. u live ur life the way u want it. now, i can fvck off.

FIXED, tnk me later
slow poke grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by onatisi(m): 11:09am On Mar 25, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

lamentation.

No time for this abeg.

The case is dead as usual
typical apc idea of arguing. Running away when faced with facts and reality .
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by egift(m): 11:10am On Mar 25, 2015
dearpreye:

Tahhh..stop lying....speak for your immediate self alone.....

The greater population will vote GEJ, and GMB will be consigned to yet another embarrassing defeat. Period.

Who is against Card Reader? Who has sustained itself for 16yrs of Rigging? Who want Jega replaced with someone loyal?

Jonathan does not have the Vote. Just Rigging Ideas.

Things will Change. Sai Buhari.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2245279_img20150325wa000_jpegea757dde0916712b9729509bb02da0e4

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by btsnm(m): 11:10am On Mar 25, 2015
May God bless you.
siraj1402:

Dedicated to my baby for celebrating her 29th birthday. Long life and prosperity the joy of my life.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by shaqhead: 11:11am On Mar 25, 2015
kay1one2:

Don't forget the youth corpers murdered in cold blood in 2011!
In ur weird estimation, this ur blackmail still sells?

Maybe I shd remind U of Our Girls

or The thousands that we have lost in that continuing bloodbath

or shd I tell u dt more have been to d abducted number

Maybe u hv forgotten d ones dt left home for an Immigration test and ended up in d morgue

U dnt want me goin on n on about this cos it only leaves this government with blood on their hands!

Mr. this ur repetitive hooey is just wat it is, balderdash!
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Rilwayne001: 11:11am On Mar 25, 2015
kay1one2:

My generation will go blind!

In jesus name...AMEN grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by luvmijeje(f): 11:11am On Mar 25, 2015
Yaaaaaaay cheesy cheesy cheesy. Jonathan is finish o.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by NewNigeriaMind: 11:12am On Mar 25, 2015
Ngwakwe:

You believed those prophecies then stay home, don't vote.

Why I am not bothered is that this election will be inconclusive with the pending result in GEJ's favour thereby extinguishing the tensions of violence across the country before the outcome of the bye-election.

NA WA O, PEOPLE ACCEPTING DEFEAT ALREADY

this dude was very sure some months back, eben boast the SS and SE is enough to make the dullard president remain in power.

so you have accepted that you cannot win but the result will be inconclusive.

The shocker is in three days times.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by bdidi: 11:12am On Mar 25, 2015
shaqhead:

This is the sucker-punch that knocks em out fatally...God bless u bro!

That is not sucker- punch my bro, one of the suits says failure to submit credentials along with his form to INEC and bringing forth an affidavit claiming his certificate is with the military. that negates the electoral act and the nig constitution where appropriate.

The issue whether he has school certificate or not is another suit also.

Lying under the oath is another.

Forgery is another

So my bro....the facts are there

What I see in today's ruling is just a mere wisdom that was applied.

Otherwise, the law is the law!
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Kundagarten: 11:12am On Mar 25, 2015
APC Chaotic country waiting to happen.

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:13am On Mar 25, 2015
onatisi:
typical apc idea of arguing. Running away when faced with facts and reality .

My dear. I dont have time for argument.

I rather get on my phone and task people on my contact to vote for Buhari.

This will add value to my stance. Arguing with you is a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 25, 2015
Nigeria dodges a bullet.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by GentleToks(m): 11:14am On Mar 25, 2015
bros1234:
Being adjourned or not is NOT the main issue. The main point is APC insisting that their will must be imposed on the entire country. The main case was APC saying if the case goes against them that it was influenced. Thats the point.

And now by been adjourned as you say, I guess the judge was not bought over?

Thats the point.

It is clear that APC is threatening the existence of Nigeria by using lies and threat of violence to exert its views on the country.

Nigerians beware

And by extension we can now see that GEJ is indeed a great man. He has no time to backstab his opponent

Jonathan is a dangerous chameleon; d last person on earth to be trusted by anybody going by his precedent.

How are u sure that Jonathan has not tried to influence the judgement? Remember that not all Judges are corrupt...

Some judges are creditable; will always stand their ground regardless whose ox is gored. These judges don't entertain any monetary, tribal or political influence in their judgements.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Intendy: 11:15am On Mar 25, 2015
No man wants Nigeria to be history because of some selfish politicians.kudos presently to justice Ademola.
Truth is that the suit holds no water.an affidavit will always and presently continue to be an alternative to any missing document.
As for prejudice it lacks loci standing.PDP makes JoSaTAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari / Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies / 'Stop Donkeys From Extinction': Eyinnaya Abaribe Opposes Yahaya Abdullahi's Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.