Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,034 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:50 AM

Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 (42178 Views)

Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 / Buhari Eligibility Suit Withdrawn. 22/04/2015 / Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Fess: 11:30am On Mar 25, 2015
GOD prepares GEJ table in the presence of GMB. If GMB is disqualified how will he know how silly GEJ is going to beat him?
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:30am On Mar 25, 2015
Arysexy:
Anyway it goes pdp wins

If buhari wins which I doubt, this case will eventually declare him disqualified to contest.

If GEJ wins, and buhari is is qualified to contest, the court judgement still stands and buhari stands a loser.

GEJ wins na God win

Pipe dream
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 25, 2015
Nikky7:
I sense a fowl play here.
...there are many fowls playing in the market.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by chiomashine: 11:31am On Mar 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:
grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2245369_tanoids_jpege574fdedcba5039cee8d1b3a7047284a

You wish, it's good to dream because, that will be your story with your cohorts when GEJ wins come Sat. grin grin grin
GEJ, all the way...

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Rilwayne001: 11:32am On Mar 25, 2015
kay1one2:

Is that your mother you're describing low life?!
She must be horrible!

Evidence of what the buybull teaches xtianity.

Show no respect to someone else mother, isn't it?
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by omenka(m): 11:32am On Mar 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Wisdytech(m): 11:37am On Mar 25, 2015
This case has no meaning, after election? it will hold
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by PassingShot(m): 11:38am On Mar 25, 2015
barcanista:
We shall await the outcome of the suit. Whether buhari is disqualified or not it is immaterial because Nigerians are prepared to send him to retirement via popular vote on Saturday. We Shall Vote GEJ
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2244662_img201501210002524_jpeg4af309be5bebafa1c7d32faa616bfaf1

Barcanista the joker, how are you?

I dey laaffuuu ooooo grin grin grin

Btw, do you know that JOSLA's coordinator in Edo state decamped to APC?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by nagoma(m): 11:38am On Mar 25, 2015
onatisi:
always clarify the “we”. You should be saying apc is fed up with gej. Don't think the stand of apc is the stand of nigerians . Nigerians will decide who governs them and not apc. So it is ffk that took gmb to court? We have given apc a level playing ground to sell their agenda and policies but each time they have always ran away ,now the man that has come out to state his plans for the nation in the next 4 years is been seen as most certain to win. The results from the south west where u are will shock you when gej clears that region and it is then you will know all ur sai buhari campaign is only limited to nairaland.

"Ran away"? I hope you are not talking about the fake debate where the clueless president was reading the answers from his expo pages.

I am not from the SW and I am not in the SW. The PDP rigging plans will not succeed and it's you who will be shocked.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by efilefun(m): 11:39am On Mar 25, 2015
Guy abeg no burst my belle oooo... chaiii e pain me say i late enter this thread..... Their eyes don open, Nigeria is ready for change
crownprince102:
Hahahahahahahahahaha grin grin....... Where is that my Kunu and Kuli Kuli?

Atlast, PDP succeeded in wasting our resources on this court case!!!
They must have employed quacks, how will such happen in front of sound lawyers?

Move the case to after election? This is April fool on march 25th, OMG. This Jugde is a clown. I 'm sure he must be Mr. Bean or Mr. Ibu.

Abeg make I ask ooo.....Which April 22? Is it 2014, 2015 or 2016? grin
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by hope4nigeria(m): 11:42am On Mar 25, 2015
kodded:
We want him to see as nigeria will reject him come march 28

cool SAI GEJ cool
after how many trial, you are a Joker, can I start counting for you? No need cos u r a fool. Next tomorow, u'l see how Nigeria acept GMB and reject ur paymaster. OLODORABATA

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by successking: 11:43am On Mar 25, 2015
The adjournment of the case does not mean victory for both apc and Buhari who are already jittery over a case they showed no seriousness, thinking that the number of SANs they are able to gather will place them above the law. It's simply a way to defuse tension and allow the law to have its full course.

Buhari can't escape disqualification.

Don't waste your vote.

Vote GEJ and retain your freedom of speech and freedom after speech.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by ritzytbabs(m): 11:43am On Mar 25, 2015
SAI BUHARI

SAI APC

MARCH OUT AND VOTE OUT GEJ
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 25, 2015
PassingShot:

Barcanista the joker, how are you?

I dey laaffuuu ooooo grin grin grin

Btw, do you know that JOSLA's coordinator in Edo state decamped to APC?
I'm fine. I'm very much aware about the Change of Camp of the man because "he wasn't carried along in the sharing formular" according to him. But the GROUP did not go with him.

Are you aware that Prominent APC Executives in Adamawa have joined the Transformation train? Are you also aware that the Deputy Governor of Rivers State has dumped APC? grin grin grin

Jonathan Shall Lead Again
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 25, 2015
Nikky7:
I sense a fowl play here.
It should be 'I sense a [foul] play here'. No offence intended.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by efilefun(m): 11:44am On Mar 25, 2015
All those TANoids here know nothing about the constitution they all blindly led by a clueless drunkar,d
upcrown2512:
“Let me tell you, some of these applicants and their counsel have been advised by some government officials to drop the suits.”

Responding to a question, the source added: “When these suits get to advanced stage, they may not get the required support from the government.”

Section 131 says: “A person shall be qualified for election to the office of President if (a) he is a citizen of Nigeria by birth; (b) he has attained the age of forty (40) years; (c )he is a member of a political party; and (d) he has been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent.

“In Section 318, School Certificate or equivalent means (a) a Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent, or Grade II Teacher’s Certificate, the City and Guilds Certificate; or (b) education up to Secondary School Certificate level; or
“(c) Primary Six School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent and (i) service in the public or private sector in the Federation in any capacity acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission(INEC) for a minimum of 10 years; and
“(ii) attendance at courses and training in such institutions as may be acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for periods totaling up to a minimum of one year, and
“(iii) the ability to read, write, understand and communicate in the English Language to the satisfaction of the Independent National Electoral Commission(INEC); and “(d) Any other qualification acceptable by INEC.”
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by kay1one2(m): 11:44am On Mar 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Hope you're not posting with a suicide vest on!!!
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by badesco(m): 11:46am On Mar 25, 2015
With the adjournment of the case, shows that GEj is a true democrat. He could have influenced the court decision in his favour if he chooses, but allow just to prevail. one thing for sure is that no matter how long, the court will made a pronouncement later.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by onatisi(m): 11:47am On Mar 25, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

I have given you a hint. This is my own way of getting to my people.

If you need airtime, let me know. I might help
whaoo that is good , apc is now giving free airtime on nairaland and social media as a means of enticing voters!!!!! Splendid ,yes give me I will take it but that doesn't stop us from routing out apc from the south west.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by kay1one2(m): 11:48am On Mar 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:

of course, there you are. smiley

Go and put your self to good use!!!
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by PassingShot(m): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2015
barcanista:
I'm fine. I'm very much aware about the Change of Camp of the man because "he wasn't carried along in the sharing formular" according to him. But the GROUP did not go with him.

Are you aware that Prominent APC Executives in Adamawa have joined the Transformation train? Are you also aware that the Deputy Governor of Rivers State has dumped APC? grin grin grin

Jonathan Shall Lead Again

grin grin grin grin

Let's wait and see!

I do not forget my promise to you should GEJ win Adamawa. What will you promise me should GMB win the election?

Deactivate your NL account or what? grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:

wow!would u have someone refer to your holy book this way
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by onatisi(m): 11:54am On Mar 25, 2015
nagoma:

"Ran away"? I hope you are not talking about the fake debate where the clueless president was reading the answers from his expo pages.

I am not from the SW and I am not in the SW. The PDP rigging plans will not succeed and it's you who will be shocked.
thank you .at least gej was confident and literate enough to read and speak ,why can't ur own apc candidate suffering from acute dementia do the same ? We know he is pronunced certificate as certifigate but still he could have presented his programmes in hausa language if language is his problem. He should let the whole world knows how he intends to stabilize global oil prices,and how he intends to make the dollar equal to the naira .and not forgetting how he will finance 5000 naira allowance to 25million nigerians when the total amount will be equal to almost half of our national budget. He should have been bold and confident to come and tell nigerians . You are not in the sw so u know nothing about sw politics ,u rely on nairaland gossips to form ur own idea for ur information apc is only winning one state in the south west.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Rilwayne001: 11:54am On Mar 25, 2015
kay1one2:

Go and put your self to good use!!!

Of course, I'm sane, I know what am doing, I've put myself to good use, but Idoubt if you've put your brain to good use because you've been displaying your birdbrain so far on this thread.

slowpoke undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 25, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by kodded(m): 11:55am On Mar 25, 2015
[s]
hope4nigeria:
after how many trial, you are a Joker, can I start counting for you? No need cos u r a fool. Next tomorow, u'l see how Nigeria acept GMB and reject ur paymaster. OLODORABATA
[/s]
God punish your dad for not using condom angry
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Rilwayne001: 11:55am On Mar 25, 2015
Dasher90:

wow!would u have someone refer to your holy book this way

Do me a favor by going through the profile of the person I quoted.

Thanks
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by olamybabz(m): 11:56am On Mar 25, 2015
March 29- Jonathan bows, marches for Buhari... April 22- Jonathan, Patience beg Buhari not to build prison.... May 28- Jonathan prepares to leave... May 29-Jonathan bows, handover to Buhari... May 30- 'Welcome home' party for Jonathan (at Otuoke)
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Rilwayne001: 11:57am On Mar 25, 2015
kay1one2:

Hope you're not posting with a suicide vest on!!!

The buybull taught you to insult someone else mother, isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by hope4nigeria(m): 11:57am On Mar 25, 2015
Obasanjo said it. Now their plan is; Buhari win, Jonathan anull the election due to a pending court case,country into a chaos,Jonathan invite Militry for intervention,power shift to military ruler who will be jonathan ally. All Jonathan plans will not work. Buhari is the President.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by kay1one2(m): 11:59am On Mar 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Of course, I'm sane, I know what am doing, I've put myself to good use, but Idoubt if you've put your brain to good use because you've been displaying your birdbrain so far on this thread.

slowpoke undecided

Have a nice day.
You have been displaying your ingenuity then I suppose?! shocked
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 25, 2015
PassingShot:

grin grin grin grin

Let's wait and see!

I do not forget my promise to you should GEJ win Adamawa. What will you promise me should GMB win the election?

Deactivate your NL account or what? grin
See my demand go be something that I believe you are capable of doing grin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians / Edo 2020: Ize-iyamu Leads Obaseki In Online Poll / Abimbola Silva Dies At 89 (Joke Silva's Mum)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.