Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,192 members, 7,807,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 (42279 Views)

Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 / Buhari Eligibility Suit Withdrawn. 22/04/2015 / Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by lastpage: 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
Funny these Igbo-SaTANoids NEVER learn and prefer to live in a fools Paradise! grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by onatisi(m): 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
lastpage:

Look, the secret about GEJ's Thesis is no longer a secret!

When he was Deputy Governor, he used state funds to "BRIBE SOMEBODY ELSE" TO WRITE HIS THESIS FOR HIM.

Most of the academic requirement for that Degree was "WAIVED" for him as he BRIBED Lecturers and Supervisors!

Which Lecturer wants to FAIL a SITTING DEPUTY and LATER, GOVERNOR?

But if you are still unconvinced, just listen to how Jonathan "answers/responds to questions" during INTERVIEWS, even when completely scripted....and you would know that even an "average first Degree graduate" is more intelligent than this Otuoke scammer!

For example, Click and listen to one of his interview was shared on Facebook below.

[url]https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152658511117805%22%3EPost[/url]

So, lets skip this Bullshyte ...till Saturday when we Vote for Buhari and send Jonathan and his SaTANoids back to the Creek, where he truly belongs! undecided undecided

Lastpage!
so buhari was too dumb and stupid not to get someone to write his own waec too for him for over 52years,abi ? And you want me to vote for someone who doesn't have the mental ability to fix and solve his problems as my president!!!!! Whether gej paid a ghost or an angel to write the theses for him is inconsequential ,the crux of the matter is HE HAS IT. Where is buhari WASC CERTIFICATe for the past 52 years?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by ziccoit: 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
fallout87:

They know he is guilty and want to avoid great bloodshed before the election. They are trying to take the most intelligent route which would avoid the most bloodshed.

They know Jonathan is going to win this election. So there is no need to ban Buhari before losing, because he will then incite violence and scream rigging.

After GEJ defeats Buhari, then the threat of violence will die down. That is when the court will rule against Buhari and he will finally be finished.

It is the smartest and best way to handle such a polarized situation.

APC fans should be scared. This is not a victory for them this is a heavy defeat. There is no way they would postpone again if they were giving out an not guilty verdict to Buhari....

In term of PCV collected:
1. SE + SS < NW
2. NE almost = NC
3. SW= ?
PDP= SE + SS + 45%NC + 40%SW
APC= NW + NE + 55%NC + 60%SW.
SW=?= PDP Burial ground. grin grin .

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by PassingShot(m): 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
barcanista:
I think say you be "angry" person before o, I no knw say you be correct person sef.
[s]See as APC de make you appear as bitter person when you are not[/s] grin

Comot there joor!

My grouse with you was not the defection but creating threads to condemn what you had praised and sold instead of creating threads to sell your new product (JonaTAN). I later had to understand you though as I realized it's difficult if not impossible for you to sell a bad product successfully!

GMB shall triumph and I will invite you for celebrations! grin grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Hero10001: 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

don't forgot the over one million Nigerians killed so far because of the ineptitude of this government.

Vote wisely

Vote APC
One million killed in Nigeria?!!
Where??!!
When?!!!
You dey craze ni??
Abi you know sabi 1,2,3 again?
I'm sure you got no WAEC certificate too.
These angry a.pshiit ppl can lie o.
Apc and lie are 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by comeandsee: 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
Many Nigerians never knew that GEJ was a visionless and a currupt leader who was to ruin our Nation in all sectors . With d support of baba Obasanjo we elected him with d power we have in our votes . Today , with all sincerity what has he done or what plan has he to make this nation move forward in d miidst of plenty human n natural resources in d land ! . All we see n hear daily is looting of d nation's treasury by ur bandwagons . Enough of these , we are now in full decision to send u out of Aso Rock and we say bye to u come march 28 .

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
udemzy101:
Hahahahaha....this is a forgotten case,it can only be resurrected if and only if GMB wins....

For the sake of peace...

The judge wise gan...

wisdom is powerful than the law.

We asked them to go court and wait there. I believe they have to wait till after Jonathan return back to Otuoke when we believe this whole case of a things would have become dead and buried.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by dtoyski: 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
siraj1402:
NO Pastor, Imam, Babalawo, Oba, Obi, Emir, Obong, Chief, Militant etc can tell me who to vote for, NEVER!....

I bear the brunt of unemployment, not the Pastor....

I suffer epileptic power supply, not the Imams.....

When my landlord increases house rent, the Oba will not send me money to augment it.....
When medical bills needs to be paid, I won't see the Obi....

When armed robbers show up in my neighborhood, the Emir won't be there to rescue me...

When time comes to pay exorbitant private school fees for my children because public schools that produced the likes of Soyinka, Chinua Achebe are derelict, no Militant will come to my rescue...

The roads leading to Obong's palace are bad, he has not done anything about it, how can he help me?

Exchange rate has plumeted while the economy worsened yet the Babalawo suffers in silence with me ad he is unable to use his juju to make our economic problems disappear...

My siblings and the children of the Chief who are graduates for the past 8 years have remained unemployed while he is powerless to help them...

So I alone will decide WHO IS MAKING ME GO THROUGH ALL
THESE HARDSHIP, AND USING MY PVC TO TERMINATE HIS TENURE, IF I DON'T LIKE HIS POOR HANDLING OF GOVERNANCE!

Dedicated to my baby for celebrating her 29th birthday. Long life and prosperity the joy of my life.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Forwetinnah: 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
Good....his failure precedes him. Let's meet at the polls. Buhari MUST GROAN AGAIN!!
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by dtoyski: 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
siraj1402:
NO Pastor, Imam, Babalawo, Oba, Obi, Emir, Obong, Chief, Militant etc can tell me who to vote for, NEVER!....

When my landlord increases house rent, the Oba will not send me money to augment it.....

When armed robbers show up in my neighborhood, the Emir won't be there to rescue me...

When time comes to pay exorbitant private school fees for my children because public schools that produced the likes of Soyinka, Chinua Achebe are derelict, no Militant will come to my rescue...

The roads leading to Obong's palace are bad, he has not done anything about it, how can he help me?

Exchange rate has plumeted while the economy worsened yet the Babalawo suffers in silence with me ad he is unable to use his juju to make our economic problems disappear...

My siblings and the children of the Chief who are graduates for the past 8 years have remained unemployed while he is powerless to help them...

THESE HARDSHIP, AND USING MY PVC TO TERMINATE HIS TENURE, IF I DON'T LIKE HIS POOR HANDLING OF GOVERNANCE!

Dedicated to my baby for celebrating her 29th birthday. Long life and prosperity the joy of my life.

Well Said.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by NewNigeriaMind: 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hero10001:

Where??!!
When?!!!
You dey craze ni??
Apc and lie are 5 and 6.

I see you are surprised over one million people have been killed so far in the North east. That is how insensitive you jonathan shit eaters have become. well, you should be alarmed. I wish the figure was somehow wrong but then its true. Google is your friend, add the number of people book haram has killed so far since 2011 till date and do the maths.
Their blood is on jonathan for playing politics with their lives and you, the nincompoop follower.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Ndeewonu: 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
siraj1402:

Yes, because public schools--the like we saw in the Rivers State 'Model School' video; the like we have been seeing in Lagos State public schools--are better described as ghettos!

Shame on these governors.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hero10001:

Where??!!
When?!!!
You dey craze ni??
Apc and lie are 5 and 6.

You are just a simpleton. Even if it is 10 people that died since 2011 till date are they not precious? They belong to families. Have we become so insensitive as a nation? Tens of thousands and not hundreds have died between 2011 to date and this number of deaths in 4yrs is higher than the number of terrorist deaths in the USA in the last 40yrs. That alone paints a clear picture of how caring and in-charge your precious GEJ is. If you die today brother even you will not be missed because your nation and its leaders DO NOT GIVE A DAMN about you. The only thing that is constant in life is CHANGE. Why are you afraid of change....its inevitable.....its part of nature.....and change is here and now.

#iwishuwell
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by wise0ne: 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

don't forgot the over one million Nigerians killed so far because of this ineptitude government.

Vote wisely

Vote APC

your mumu lie no get mate.
the last time such a no of people were killed was during d civil war
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Edifyer: 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Heffalump(m): 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
siraj1402:

Go get a life. You can be self employed. Don't reveal yourself as a lazy idiot.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by ikwubaba: 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Illiteracy is the inability to read or write.

Buhari can read and write.

U dey answer them? The person writing did not attend school.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by dabossman(m): 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
WHO WILL BELL THE CAT?

The truth is, with all the tension and drama surrounding this election, I doubt if there is any Judge in the land who would be willing to push the button or light the fuse to what is essentially a ticking time bomb.

PDP should just let this go to the polls and let Nigerians decide by their votes who they want: GEJ or GMB.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Heffalump(m): 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

wisdom is powerful than the law.

We asked them to go court and wait there. I believe they have to wait till after Jonathan return back to Otuoke when we believe this whole case of a things would have become dead and buried.

You don't know that Buhari lost in both ways? I actually predicted this verdict before it was pronounced. If GMD wins the enormity of his crime is tantamount to imprisonment because perjury is punishable under the law. You APC demons cannot change the constitution to favour your selfish interest.

Integrity must begin with Buhari whether you like it or not. Is this the 'change you want'. you people are actually calling for anarchy and break-up in Nigeria by this crazy rebellion.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by seunmsg(m): 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
redcliff:

This was not even about it being a great news. It was an engineered ploy by the powers that be to atleast discredit the general in the first place even of it was never true and could not hold water anywhere. There are thousands if not millions of people that changed their minds against Buhari's candidacy just for the hullabalo this case raised. It woud jut cost pdp a few billions but it was a reaonabe okay way to reduce the momentum of their opponent.

PDP will be more than happy to get GMB out of the race by any means possible. I agree the whole certificate issue had a little impact on GMB's popularity but that was when the news broke out around January. He has since bounced back and gathered serious momentum. This present case costed him nothing in terms of his popularity and acceptance. The court victory today has even solidified his popularity in the hearts of must of his supporters.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
Glory be to God for helping Nigeria to overcome crisis that might have erupted had the thoughts of some people came to pass. The Judge said he was ruling on the other parties seeking to join as defendants in the case today having listened to their submissions earlier but many people interpreted it to judgement of the actual case of eligibility of GMB to contest. I was very disturbed in the sense that any rush to give judgement at this point that may not be favourable to some people would have resulted into crisis. The tension increased when I read online yesterday that soldiers have taken over some flashing points in Kaduna metropolis. Some people said it might be to forestall breakdown of law after disqualification of GMB today. Why are we always interested in creating chaos in Nigeria when we know that at the end of the day the masses are the ones to suffer it more. People have been advising that one should buy enough food items and keep at home but how many of us have so much money to buy enough food items to last the family for a week or more? We should try to do things accordingly and help this country continue to exist, grow and become one of the greatest countries in the world. Let’s pray for peace of the country, act accordingly and seek for the good of everyone in the country always. God, help us to elect wisely and let the right leader do the needful for the citizens after the elections. Nigeria will survive by God’s grace regardless of who wins the election. Nigeria is greater than any individual, let this be our watchword always.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by stephengee(m): 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
siraj1402:

cluelessness....u are the cause of your suffering... you better change your mentality. I guess u will also want govt to bath for u. smh
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by NewNigeriaMind: 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
wise0ne:

your mumu lie no get mate.
the last time such a no of people were killed was during d civil war

The campaign of terror by Nigeria’s Islamist insurgency Boko Haram was responsible for nearly half of all civilian deaths in African war zones last year, according to research that highlights the group’s tactic of targeting non-combatants.

Fighting associated with Boko Haram killed 6,347 civilians in 2014, said the Armed Conflict Location and Event Data Project (Acled), an academic group that uses media reports to monitor violence in conflicts. The number of civilians killed in areas such as Nigeria, Central African Republic (CAR) and South Sudan rose by 30% last year to 13,508 deaths, the group said.

Boko Haram, which means “western education is forbidden”, is trying to form its own state in northern Nigeria under a strict interpretation of Islamic law. This month, the group carried out its deadliest attack to date, killing up to 2,000 people in one day.

by the time you had it all together you will find my exaggeration is not out of place.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by felifeli: 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
Why really would any judge be stupid enough to foment crisis by disqualifying someone who is going to lose anyway.
Let him go for election. If he loses then the case is closed. If he wins the case reopens . Even if he gets sworn in by whatever crooked means he can still be impeached in which case Tinubu will be the winner in all this because his boy, Osinbajo now becomes president. O dikwa simple.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by SpencerLewis(m): 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
clevvermind:
if they like, let them adjourned it to December, buhari will not still escape.
Say who? u the unclevvermind of barcanista that lost his way. thanks for sincerengerian for realizyng his mistakes and joined the CHANGE wagon
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by SpencerLewis(m): 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
bros1234:
Being adjourned or not is NOT the main issue. The main point is APC insisting that their will must be imposed on the entire country. The main case was APC saying if the case goes against them that it was influenced. Thats the point.

And now by been adjourned as you say, I guess the judge was not bought over?

Thats the point.

It is clear that APC is threatening the existence of Nigeria by using lies and threat of violence to exert its views on the country.

Nigerians beware

And by extension we can now see that GEJ is indeed a great man. He has no time to backstab his opponent
u are as clueless and stupid as the little man pushing against the brickwall(sumo wrestler) in ur profile.
In Igbo proverb, 'anaghi ebu ala ebu'
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by cheaperstores: 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=bros1234 post=31981895]Being adjourned or not is NOT the main issue. The main point is APC insisting that their will must be imposed on the entire country. The main case was APC saying if the case goes against them that it was influenced. Thats the point.

And now by been adjourned as you say, I guess the judge was not bought over?

Thats the point.

It is clear that APC is threatening the existence of Nigeria by using lies and threat of violence to exert its views on the country.

Nigerians beware

And by extension we can now see that GEJ is indeed a great man. He has no time to backstab his opponent[/quote

Threat of chaos and violence cannot be,it is the imagination of Lai Muhammad unless APC sponsor violence there cannot be any.We all know how quickly APC refers anyone to court so when judgement swings come april 22,they should go to court.]
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by SpencerLewis(m): 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
DaObserver:
nothing is going to stop Baba.

sai Baba[b][/b]
sai GMB
yes oo my boy. u too fine from that ur profile pix. Hope u are the one on the pix?
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Hero10001: 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

I see you are surprised over one million people have been killed so far in the North east. That is how insensitive you jonathan shit eaters have become. well, you should be alarmed. I wish the figure was somehow wrong but then its true. Google is your friend, add the number of people book haram has killed so far since 2011 till date and do the maths.
Their blood is on jonathan for playing politics with their lives and you, the nincompoop follower.

I'm surprised at your idiocy, e no go better for person weh brainwashed you.
Haba, must you lie to drive home your point?!
Google you no sabi, the only tin you sabi na to lieeeee.
It is your type that call a dog mad simply because you wanna skin it..
Liar from the pit of hell, even boko haram go fear for your lies.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boko_Haram

I dare you liars to bring the proof of one million killed since 2011 to date or remain silence forever.
Awon certificateless olodo jatijati.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by NewNigeriaMind: 4:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hero10001:

I'm surprised at your idiocy, e no go better for person weh brainwashed you.
Haba, must you lie to drive home your point?!
Google you no sabi, the only tin you sabi na to lieeeee.
It is your type that call a dog mad simply because you wanna skin it..
Liar from the pit of hell, even boko haram go fear for your lies.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boko_Haram

I dare you liars to bring the proof of one million killed since 2011 to date or remain silence forever.
Awon certificateless olodo jatijati.

Excuse you, you have not said anything meaningful so far.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by olayinkaj2(m): 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
semifinal defeat for the pdp, final match on saturday. Time: 8am - 5pm. Referee: Inec. Venue: polling centre.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Hero10001: 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Excuse you, you have not said anything meaningful so far.
When has reading and understanding a simple passage becomes your problem?
Go back and read it again till you comprehend it or take it to any learned fellow near you.

I gave a link to prove to you that boko never killed one million people as you and your co- liars had been publicising.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari / Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) / Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.