Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Make Me Your Wife - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Make Me Your Wife (26481 Views)

Make Me A Wife / Beyoncé Did Not Make Me Popular – Chimamanda Adichie / Chimamanda Adichie: "Beyonce Didn't Make Me Popular" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
PLS AM SO SOWI 4 D SHORT UPDATE. I RAN OUT OF MB, WUD UPDATE AS SOON AS I SUBSCRIBE HOPEFULLY THIS BEFORE THE END OF TODAY. TANX.
Re: Make Me Your Wife by FIYINMI: 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
keep it up. both of them are not helping each other. d shakara is too much
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Peacefulness: 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
FIYINMI:
he wants her to have a feel of what he has been going thru. It is her turn to beg.
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
Once again am very sorry 4 d delay i ad 2 update wit sum1s fone
CONTINUATION OF CHAPTER TWELVE
"Please Nicholas, i know am the cause of your predicament and that you would never forgive me but i want you to find a place in your heart to forgive me" i said in tears.
"Forgive? Will i get back my happiness? Will i get a woman to marry me this way? Will i even be able to see and walk again?" he asked.
"Yes my love you would. I am going to be with you until this storm is over, this i promise with the whole of my heart" i said now on my knees
"Wait! Your love? Did i just hear that right? Did the almighty Gloria just call me her love?" Nicholas asked amused.
"Yes i did Nicholas, i am and have always been inlove with you, but pride wouldn't let me tell you how i felt, am sorry i hurt you and i accept the blame for your accident and so i promise to be by your side till the end" i said.
"This is amazing, just like in the movies. Please leave when you are tired of mocking me my heart bleeds already" Nicholas said and sniffed.
"Why would i mock you? That is the last thing i would do, i am also hurt seeing you this way, i would do anything to see you smile again"I answered quickly.
"Oh, so you do it then because you pity me? Com'on Glory you can do better than this. I don't need pity, i need true love. I want to get married before i go abroad for my operation and you are not even going to help me, so just go" Nicholas said calmly.
"How sure are you that am not for real? Baby i love you, and am ready to be your woman before and after the operation, please just give me a chance" I said making a funny face at him.
"I have a feeling you are not for real" Nicholas murmured.
"I am for real my love, i want to be your wife and the mother of your unborn kids" i said.
"Really? I heard you are a virgin how do you plan doing that?" he asked with a grin and i felt embarrassed.
"Make me your wife and you would know how i plan doing that, i also heard you are a virgin is that true?" i asked.
"Are you laughing at me?" he asked and tried raising his brow through the bandage face but end up whimpering.
"No i am not, i would never do that. Am sorry, am so sorry baby, please don't move, just rest okay?" i said stroking his hand.
"Okay, thanks Glory, i would think about your proposal and give you a reply in twenty four hours" he said murmuring.
"Okay thanks. Can i kiss you?" I asked him as i sat back on his bed.
"Kiss me? Did you kiss me yesterday? I felt a lip on mine, and heard your voice, thought it was a dream" he pretended.
"Yes i did" i said shyly.
"It's romantic, when you kiss without the person giving you the go ahead. Kiss me passionately, i want to know how you feel."he said with a smile and when we kissed it was heavenly and it lasted some minutes without any of us breaking up the kiss until we heard the door open. "Yeah caught in the act you would say, but who cares? We are so inlove" i thought.
"Don't you have some dignity? Why force yourself on a sick man? Are you sure you are okay?" Rita said to me and turned towards Nicholas. "Am so sorry dear, hope she didn't hurt you?" she pushed me from the bed and sat there instead.
"No, Rita am okay, i told her to kiss me, i missed her you know but it was wrong of you not knocking, what if you had seen something else?" Nicholas said
"My love, please go with Rita to the kitchenand get me something to eat, i am hungry i want you to feed me too. Thanks Rita, for checking on me." Nicholas said.
"Okay baby" i said and followed Rita out of the room.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
FIYINMI:
Dnt mind them
Peacefulness:
he wants her to have a feel of what he has been going thru. It is her turn to beg.
lol dats tru.
Re: Make Me Your Wife by betybuk(f): 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
Tanx for d update Ceila.... I enjoyed every bit of it
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
betybuk:
Tanx for d update Ceila.... I enjoyed every bit of it
Tanx dearie
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Queening(f): 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ciela:

Tanx dearie
ok i am hurt...u didn't even ask if i am alive...i thought u love me cry grin ok don't mind me i said i won't comment till u ask of me but at dis rate u never will cheesy thanks 4 d previous update but all i want now z UPDATE!! UPDATE!! UPDATE!!
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
Since i started this story all i do is give excuses and am very sorry for the delay in my updates. Yesterday, it was no mb, today i am, with a tearful eyes and voice begging all of you to please be patient with me, my phone is already faulty and am so broke but i would try my best to repair it by the grace of God tomorrow or next. Please don't hate me for this, am sorry and please don't run away, take care and i love you all, .
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
Queening:
ok i am hurt...u didn't even ask if i am alive...i thought u love me cry grin ok don't mind me i said i won't comment till u ask of me but at dis rate u never will cheesy thanks 4 d previous update but all i want now z UPDATE!! UPDATE!! UPDATE!!
Lol. No na, y wud i 4get u i smoke weed? my darling Queening, the one nd only Queening, am on my knees abeg neva vex. i wud buy u d sea wen i cum back. tanx my africa Queen
Re: Make Me Your Wife by TEMMYMUJEEDAH(f): 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
Waiting 4 an update ooooooooooo
Re: Make Me Your Wife by jokbid(f): 10:21am On Apr 10, 2015
Waiting pls
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Missmossy(f): 10:52am On Apr 10, 2015
Following bumper to bumper,nice updates Ciela. Kudos! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
Getting more interesting!!

Nice piece dear

Btw,is it a short story??

I realised you've a knack for short. Story!!
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
Dnt knw if i shud apologise wit dis frown on my face. Ok let me explain i got my fone around 10am, submitted my update around 11 or so, den around 1 nd nw around 4 bt it wudnt submit feel like calling on shouting on this network providers. Am so tired nd angry, i av disappointed u alot nd am sowi although it ends soon. Its 5 already nd i av got wrk 2 do, i wud try updatin later 2nite or early 2mao morning. Please dnt hate me help me hate netwrk 4 dey ar so unfair. *cryin* i tink i av headache already

1 Like

Re: Make Me Your Wife by Queening(f): 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
Ciela:

Lol. No na, y wud i 4get u i smoke weed? my darling Queening, the one nd only Queening, am on my knees abeg neva vex. i wud buy u d sea wen i cum back. tanx my africa Queen
*yimu* stand up jhoor...u want to buy d sea 4 me when u have not bought pure water 4 me b4
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Queening(f): 8:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
I enjoy your work a lot and would not want it to end anytime soon ciela
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Queening(f): 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
Baby if u need 2 put dis thread on hold to sort urself out pls do so we will wait...nd pls do not rush dis story it z still very let me say young nd should nt be rushed add more twists and turns to it
Ciela:
Dnt knw if i shud apologise wit dis frown on my face. Ok let me explain i got my fone around 10am, submitted my update around 11 or so, den around 1 nd nw around 4 bt it wudnt submit feel like calling on shouting on this network providers. Am so tired nd angry, i av d
Re: Make Me Your Wife by brennyB: 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
Sorry dear...still here sha,until dere's any update
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
A week later, the Adekunles, the Omonaiyes and a few relatives voice could be heard coming from the Omonaiye's house. I was led to Deborah's room to prepare properly for the ceremony of the day.
"Yes it is my wedding day, so i have the right to be happy and look like a princess, i ought to be the only one to be admired today by all, most especially the love of my life" i said to one of Nicholas relative.
"Yes, you are right my dear, even if our son Nicholas cannot see how you look, you still have to look your best, it would make him even more happy you know?" the woman said.
"Hey, Deb na play play like play play person dey take die, if you know what's good for you, remove me buba and iro and leave my makeup kit this very minute. Com'on before i pounce on you, you better start pulling it" i said with a frown.
"Hey, just hold it there Glory, like play play like play play person no they play with you" she asked in laughter.
"Not on this day, you hear me?" i said.
The traditional marriage was brief, so i was led back again to Deborah's room to prepare for the white wedding. I quickly refreshed and soon a perfect makeup was done for me, i wore a white short gown that revealed my rounded figure eight with a veil and a pink bouquete with pink heels to go with it.
"Omo iyawo, you are a paragon of beauty, the goddess of the night, the sea and the moon, no wonder Oladapo the light of my world was so desperate to marry you" Mrs Omonaiye said as she walked into the room and hugged me.
"Thanks mummy" i said shyly.
"Ronke what is this? Why do you want to look like a masquerade on such a special day? You have a mirrow infront of you, so wipe that make up out now it's too much. Lara my wife, you look pure, the pastor is already here so i expect you all out in three minutes time" Mrs Omonaiye said.
Soon after, we proceeded to Nicholas room where he laid on his bed, dressed on a black suit with black bow tie and Raymond, his secondary school friend took the place of the best man while Deborah wore a pink short gown as my chief brides maid. It was a small ceremony with only few family and friends around to witness it. After the exchange of vows and rings, and we were produced husband and wife, we had little refreshment during the wedding ceremony and i couldn't help but notice the excitement on Nicholas voice especially when he whispered to me "You are now mine, mine you would be fore ever" i pondered on what to do this very night.
Thirty minutes after the celebration we were excorted by Raymond, his fiance, Kunle and Deborah to a rented self contain apartment in the middle of the town, with our house now being in the centre of both parents house which were located on the extreme ends of the town.
Nicholas had insisted on a rented apartment because of his condition and i had concurred, now i couldn't help but watch my husband being brought in a wheel chair, and laid on the giant queen size bed on the floor of the room. They hastily bid us goodbye and left us to enjoy the rest of the evening together.
I stood akimbo for a while, staring at the rioting colours of pink, yellow, green, lilac, blue and brown on the wall, a white sofa was placed beside the queen size bed, i moved my attention to the plasma tv on the wall which demarcated the kitchen and bathroom door from the door leading outside.
"My love, don't tell me you want to look all day please come give me a peck" Nicholas said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
CONTINUATION OF CHAPTER THIRTEEN
I laid beside him on the bed and gave him a peck then starting stroking his bed and giggling.
"Your hands are so soft and tender, why don't you place it here on my chest and massage it or maybe here" He placed my hand beneath his waist and made me massage a something hard and erect that protruded from his trouser, my palm became sweaty, my throat suddenly went dry, and i had the urge to understand Nicholas body that night.
He giggled and made ectastic sounds making me stop touching his erect organ.
"Why did you stop? It's beautiful, your hand does magic, it makes me want you my love. Please, continue am enjoying it" he said and brought my hand back to his trouser.
"Baby, am shy" i said and looked at Nicholas face, which had no bandage on it anymore.
"I know you are. Can i ask you for a favour? Promise me, you would love me no matter what and that you would never leave me" Nicholas said.
"Baby i love you and i promise i would never leave you. I would be yours no matter the odds" i said.
"Can you do it to me?" He asked stroking his beard.
"Do what?" i inquired.
"You know na, what we ought to do tonight as newly married couples" he said and drew me close, kissing me passionately and not giving me any chance to struggle with him, he quickly undressed me nd rushed himself inside me, acting like an hungry lion, and i couldn't struggle knowing i was lost in a painful and sweat pleasure, i kicked the thoughts of Nicholas lies away from my mind for the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Make Me Your Wife by holuwaabukunmee(f): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
Thanks Ciela, wonderful update
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 11, 2015
kitnah:
Btw,is it a short story??
I realised you've a knack for short. Story!!
Who? Me? *Scratching my head*
Missmossy:
Following bumper to bumper,nice updates Ciela. Kudos! cheesy
Tanx dearie
TEMMYMUJEEDAH:
Waiting 4 an update ooooooooooo
Dearie i av updated ooooooo.
jokbid:
Waiting pls
i av updated dear
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 11, 2015
Ciela:

Who? Me? *Scratching my head*

Tanx dearie

Dearie i av updated ooooooo.

i av updated dear

Lol

Thanks for the update

Why are you scratching your head??
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 11, 2015
holuwaabukunmee:
Thanks Ciela, wonderful update
Tanx my dear
brennyB:
Sorry dear...still here sha,until dere's any update
Tanx dearie
Queening:
*yimu* stand up jhoor...u want to buy d sea 4 me when u have not bought pure water 4 me b4
Lol, tanx her majesty.
Queening:
Baby if u need 2 put dis thread on hold to sort urself out pls do so we will wait...nd pls do not rush dis story it z still very let me say young nd should nt be rushed add more twists and turns to it
Dats so swit darling, i wud add more twist. Tanx dear.
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 11, 2015
kitnah:

Lol

Thanks for the update

Why are you scratching your head??
*Tinking* because u jst exposed me na. D truth is my schedule nd netwrk make it short bt my next stories wud b long nd take aways na. I wud bcum a literature student by force. Lol
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 11, 2015
Ciela:

*Tinking* because u jst exposed me na. D truth is my schedule nd netwrk make it short bt my next stories wud b long nd take aways na. I wud bcum a literature student by force. Lol
Lol

I don catch you today

Because I could sense you're almost rounding up tongue

I'll patiently wait for your next story

It's in you,just like peak milk.
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
Early the next morning, i felt a gentle touch on my cheek as i woke up yawning, openly my eyes i saw Nicholas lay by my side upon an elbow, watching me with a smile.
"Crazy night huh? You were amaz...ing and i couldn't help ignoring those softness" he whispered and i wondered at first if am dreaming until he pulled me gently against him until my head rested on his chest.
"You! You lied?" i asked with my head raised so i could see his face.
"I did what i had to do so we could have a future of happiness together, and our future has just begun" He said and tried kissing me.
"You did? I despise you" i hissed vehemently and sprang to my knees, trying to leap from the bed but he caught me by my shoulder and cast me back on the bed gently and crawled ontop of me.
"Where did you think you were going?" he lowered his lips until mine but i bit tight my lips so his tongue could not have access to my mouth.
"Away, from a lying nit wit like you. I do not, want to have anything with you" i retorted and struggled but he refused letting go until his phone started ringing.
"Won't you pick your call? Or is your conscience pricking you already?" i asked helplessly beneath him.
"Hahaha, look my dear wife, last night was a night to remember, knowing i broke your maiden head. Go on, clean up and get me something to eat" he said as he finally let go of me and walked towards the sofa naked and i just stared, longing for his body.
"Yes, my darling Rita, how are you and why disturb my honeymoon....a bad news?......okay, calm down and tell me what happened......What?? How? Why? When?....you are joking right?.............Okay put Ronke on the line...what do you mean she can't talk?. Okay, am on my way there." he ended the call and flung the phone on the bed beside me leaving me with the 'what is wrong expression'.
"What is happened" i asked instantly.
"Mum and dad has been kidnapped and the kidnapper have called saying they want to speak with me'' he said and hurried wore his trouser.
"What?? Mum and dad?" i asked shocked.
"Put on something if you want to go with me and be fast about it." he said as he wore a grey t-shirt.

1 Like

Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
CONTINUATION OF CHAPTER FOURTEEN
I quickly leapt from the bed, ignoring the blood stain on the bed sheet and got dressed. Fifteen minutes later, we were in the Omonaiye's house, both our heart beat increased at the sudden grave like sound the compound now had.
"Baby, please hold me" i said looking scared.
"Seems, your parents are here already" he said nodding towards the direction of the parked car as he held me tight.
We paused on the main entrance to the house and knocked but there was no response so we barged into the house, but was shocked on getting to the sitting room.
"April fools" They all chorused.
"What, mum, dad so you mean you could let them pull such a stunt? If only you knew how sweet we were enjoying ourselves or how i drove recklessly to get here" Nicholas said with a grin and i had a frown on my face.
"Oh, look who we have here, the greatest fool of the day, you look like you are gonna cry. How did you feel knowing your husband lied to you?" Rita said with an innocent face, and i couldn't hold back my anger so i landed three hot slap on her face and pounced on her giving her the beating of her miserable life until, i was pulled away from her by Nicholas.
"Let me go, you this slime, you did this to me. All of you knew about his game all along, my parents, your parents, the zombie i call a brother, even my bestie, a backstabbing witch, this slut and the doctor too" i couldn't hold my tears and rage anymore.
"Hi, am Anita, Dapo's doctor and cousin" the doctor said bringing her hand forward for a handshake and i pushed it away.
"Lara, darling please sit down let us explain" my mum said.
"Never, not on this life. I hate all of you, you are all the same" i said and rushed out of the house pushing Nicholas out of my way and not caring when he fell upon a stool.
"Damn it, baby" he said as he got back on his feet and rushed outside after me.
I kept crying as i ran, wondering why they chose to treat me that way, the people i love most i wasn't sure where i was going that moment, i kept running pay little attention to Nicholas' voice as he shouted my name from behind.
My vision became blurry and i couldn't catch my breath for some seconds so i stopped running and tried sitting on the tarred road of the Adekunle's street but a white hilux vehicle stopped infront of me and i was roughly dragged inside, i struggled but the huge hefty man at the back seat that dragged me inside just gave me a hot slap and i spat out blood on the closed window and watched as Nicholas ran after the vehicle as it sped off.
"Big Joe, give the girl that thing, remember she musn't know where we are taking her to" a deep harsh masculine voice who sat beside the driver said.
"Sure" The man who sat in the back seat with me said and raised his thigh so he could get a white handkerchief from his pocket and as he brought the soaked hanky towards my nose, i snatched his phone from his pocket without him knowing it, and held my breath as he brought the substance to mz nose. I lowered my head lazily on his lap and quickly inserted the phone inside my bra and cleaned my nose then sneezed on impulse.
"She don doze? Check am well, make you seat belt am" The driver said.
"Nawao i never see any body sneeze before o, after we use badoo for am before, but this babe set die, we suppose chop am before we dispose am" Big Joke said.
"Not in this life, my God won't allow it" i thought.

1 Like

Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
Dis is a serious case ooo, i'm short of words, but Ciela u are doing a very gud job here. Keep it rolling.
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
kitnah:

Lol

I don catch you today

Because I could sense you're almost rounding up tongue

I'll patiently wait for your next story

It's in you,just like peak milk.
Lol tanx my dear Kitnah darling.
adeh39:
Dis is a serious case ooo, i'm short of words, but Ciela u are doing a very gud job here. Keep it rolling.
Tanx dearie
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Missmossy(f): 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
Aww after all the sweet experiences, something nasty comes up. Ciela nothing unpleasant should happen to Lara biko. Kudos dear! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Role Play: Reloaded / A Call From the Grave / #StoryOfMyVagina: Pekele Pekele - By Omotola Omolayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.