Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,717 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic (53743 Views)

Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' / Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic / Fayose Mocks Buhari For Calling INEC Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by ozioma11: 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
Gov. Fayose can not stop his attack on APC on various national Newspapers.

May be after election everything will be over.

Checkout his advert on Punch today

source

100 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by TI1919(m): 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
grin

grin

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by kodded(m): 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
This man bad gong
grin

171 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by tp10: 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
he is actually mocking himself

421 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by hiredkiller: 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hehehehehehe Fayose the apc nightmare

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp

300 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by kasiem(m): 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
The man on fire...ayo fayose my man

110 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Doncolio(m): 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
Most uncivilised politician...expecting more from him.

A joke of a governor.

325 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
kodded:
This man bad gong
grin
He is not mad but responding at the speed APC is campaigning by calling Jonathan names and spreading lies. I love this man

172 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by harmless011: 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
Change has come to stay, there is nothing fayose can do to stop the change movement.

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by GboyegaD(m): 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
Who funds this guy's unnecessary adverts? I hope he isn't spending Ekiti's funds for this purpose.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
Initially i supported APC but carefully looked at their way of life i discover that they are old thieves trying to wear new clothes i decamped to PDP at least i know what they have done afterall Northerners have ruled for more than 30 yrs including Buhari but nothing drastically changed

247 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by ichidodo: 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
Fayose is brutal, blunt and crude....we likey.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by raumdeuter: 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
Only a mentally sick person would take the words of a man who made his own mother's pampers public discussion

220 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by jamex93(m): 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
that stops ntn

sai baba

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by ozioma11: 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
ichidodo:
Fayose is brutal, blunt and crude....we likey.
He hates APC with passion

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by MEILYN(m): 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mtcheewww, who takes this clown serious? His own brother knows he is a deluded fellow.

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by noordean(m): 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
"From freedom to prison"
Na dat one gan gan dey scare fayose

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by najoke: 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
Fayose just killed GEJ by campaigning for APC indirectly................see the last part GOODLUCK to BADLUCK.

Remember Father MBAKA!!!

This is what APC has been using against GEJ.

He spoke while delivering a sermon tagged, “From Good luck to Bad luck,”

Goodluck met our oil, it turned to bad luck. He met our Naira, it became bad luck. We need change. Christmas that ought to be Goodluck Christmas became bad luck Christmas, he said, to the applause of thousands of people who attended the open air even

175 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by atlwireles: 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The APC slayer.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by MrPresident1: 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
GEJ TILL THY KINGDOM COME!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by naso2(m): 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
najoke:
Fayose just killed GEJ by campaigning for APC indirectly................see the last part GOODLUCK to BADLUCK.

Remember Father MBAKA!!!

This is what APC has been using against GEJ.

Oga use your brain. Fayosee has asked a simple question , pick from the list. which kain change una want?

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by wemmieslim(f): 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
FFK should take a chill pill...,
Saturday is here,only time will tell..,

#Ihavedecided!!!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
Fayose should go back to Oye Ekiti and start taking the roles of Herbalist in Yoruba Films
Politics is not is calling !!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Yehman(m): 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
(Pro. 24:21-22).............."My Son, Fear The Lord And The King; Do Not Associate With Those Given To CHANGE...."
NB: when u see something new under the sun, pls never u hestitate to alert me

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by akinsadeez(m): 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
I can just imagine what would happen to fayose should Buhari win this election. I swear the man fit get stroke. Upon the millions he has spent on adverts., I can just imagine him having no choice but to call Buhari ''Mr President''. lolz grin grin grin

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by senatorbayor(m): 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
This is the transformation Fayose is clamoring for.
Let him continue to run his campaign, March 28 will decides.
Fayose is fighting the last battle of his life hence the reasons he has performed excellently well as compared to every GEJ media men and spokesmen.
Its the battle of isanga. Nigerians are not fools to continue with his antics of gift that is more of a pigeon called chicken. Let him take over the whole stations to run down GMB, we are not deterred cause we have decided since Feb on where we are going. Enough of government magic where failures of 5 years is corrected within 5 weeks

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Mah Niggah!!
GEJ till Buhari stops looking like okporoko

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by abokikhalifa: 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
Osc:
Initially i supported APC but carefully looked at their way of life i discover that they are old thieves trying to wear new clothes i decamped to PDP at least i know what they have done afterall Northerners have ruled for more than 30 yrs including Buhari but nothing drastically changed
who ask you? angry

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by timmy2409(m): 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
What a m0r0n.

Is this the issue-based campaign that PDP promised?

Pretty much all of these points are petty ad hominem attacks on Buhari's person. I mean, if your only legitimate arguments against the guy are that he's older than the incumbent (as if 58 is considered 'youth' even), and that he has a higher chance of getting sick, then maybe we all need to reevaluate the rhetoric.

I try to never comment on politics online, because I think it's a futile exercise, but this ad is really just the embodiment of retardation. I suppose that's what you get when uneducated thugs are allowed to wrangle and scam their way to power.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by CR77(f): 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
Fayose correct man

Fayose the APC nightmare.. grin grin

Anyway vote for GEJ

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by siraj1402(m): 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
He who laugh last laugh best.

Remember!
NO Pastor, Imam, Babalawo, Oba, Obi, Emir, Obong, Chief, Militant etc can tell me who to vote for, NEVER!....

I bear the brunt of unemployment, not the Pastor....

I suffer epileptic power supply, not the Imams.....

When my landlord increases house rent, the Oba will not send me money to augment it.....
When medical bills needs to be paid, I won't see the Obi....

When armed robbers show up in my neighborhood, the Emir won't be there to rescue me...

When time comes to pay exorbitant private school fees for my children because public schools that produced the likes of Soyinka, Chinua Achebe are derelict, no Militant will come to my rescue...

The roads leading to Obong's palace are bad, he has not done anything about it, how can he help me?

Exchange rate has plumeted while the economy worsened yet the Babalawo suffers in silence with me ad he is unable to use his juju to make our economic problems disappear...

My siblings and the children of the Chief who are graduates for the past 8 years have remained unemployed while he is powerless to help them...

So I alone will decide WHO IS MAKING ME GO THROUGH ALL
THESE HARDSHIP, AND USING MY PVC TO TERMINATE HIS TENURE, IF I DON'T LIKE HIS POOR HANDLING OF GOVERNANCE!

41 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] / Bullets, Blood & Death At Lekki Tollgate: Untold Story Of What Happened - PT / Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.