Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Making N5,000 Daily As An Internet Data Reseller - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Making N5,000 Daily As An Internet Data Reseller (1195 Views)

Start Earning Over N9,000 Daily By Writing A Few Articles!!! / Man Collapsed After His Salary Was Slashed From N18,000 To N5,000 In Kebbi / Make 2000 Daily As A Part-time Or Full-time Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making N5,000 Daily As An Internet Data Reseller by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
The telecommunication industry is the second most profitable after the oil industry. Loads of millions are made each day by the various telecom companies and its partners.
Apart from the major giants in the industry, there are still some other ways small businesses or individuals make money from the sector...

HOW OR WHERE DO THESE SMALL BUSINESSES OR INDIVIDUAL MAKE THEIR MONEY? Is a question being posed...
I NEED NOT TELL YOU THAT THIS BUSINESS IS A BUSINESS OF NUMBER. THAT IS, THE MORE CUSTOMERS YOU HAVE, THE GREATER YOUR PROFIT MARGIN.
Let me briefly highlight some of the areas they make their money.
1. Recharge cards or airtime vouchers
2. bulk sms
3. internet data reselling
4. database (mobile numbers) rentage
The list is endless. Our focus here is 'Internet Data Reselling'

You must have come across several people online or offline selling MTN or Glo or Etisalat 1gb for N1,400 or more or less. I know the answer is yes. Do you actually know that person actually got the 1gb from the network provider for N1,000? He/She sells it at N1,400 and makes N400 profit. This business is simply; buy, share and earn
This is how it works
these persons buy a minimum of 10gb depending on the network provider for N10,000 and share with clients. This means he has 10gb to sell or share at 1gb each. If he sells the 10gb at N1,500 per 1gb, that amounts to N1,500 x 10gb =N15,000. When you remove the N10,000 being the cost of the 10gb, he is left with a profit of N5,000 from selling 10gb in just one day.
Please Note that you can actually sell close to 50gb in one day
These data is a 30 days service that works with any device

Requirements of the Business
1. any phone that can dial codes like *345*7# (I believe every phone can)
2. a minimum of N10,000 start-up capital payable to the network provider (mtn or Glo or etisalat)
3. customer base to sell you data to (they are all around you)
4. determination to earn big

There are other information that will show you;
1. how to buy dàta from all the network providers
2. the various codes to sell or share data
3. how to get customers
4. the hidden secrets (being used by most of us in the business)
5. and lots more

All these I have packaged in PDF format for your
convenience at a give away price of N2,000.
NOTE: Other people in the business will be mad to find out this information is given out cheaply. But I don't care. You know why? Cos the market is big enough for everyone

Interested?
talk to Emmanuel on 0811 4111 235
or look at .emzyhost .com/data
Please remove the spaces in the URL
see attached photo

(1) (Reply)

We Are Recruting - Work From Home Or Part-time / Digital Mapping Training In Portharcourt Using ARCGIS / How Much Rent Is Too Much For Someone Who Earns 100k A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.