Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit (35235 Views)

Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) / Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration / Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3)

Re: Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit by klax(m): 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
Please who a hell post this thread here? *POLICE UNLEASHED TERROR* please is the poster of this thread educated at all? So for police doing their job not to allowing these innocent mothers cut between the line of political turmoil is now regarded as terror

So women now in imo are now Tifnubu rats or what? Because I seems don't understand why my mother will join this sort of nonsense pls in the name of what Please biko mummys stay away from apc don't let them use you they have nothing to offer humanity talkless of Nigeria. I'm so ashamed when I see my fellow kindren supporting Buhari honestly, was this nan that massacre igbo during the civil war?? Was it not this same man that just a statement from him caused Boko Haram deadly assault on Nigeria which our fellow igbo brothers paid the highest price Just to mention few was it not the same party that openly said The *he goat* Okorocha and Ngige are not qualify for vice presidential because the East lack voting power Please can you define the meaning of that statement as a true eastern sons and daughters? ?? This simply means till heaven comes since ordinary vice president too big for the East then we are here to just keep looking and be rule forever and yet my people still carrying that nonsense broom.

Anyway Saturday is at corner, mothers go home and have your peace leave that he goat(ok or och a and Ngige) to be following Almanjiri like a dog goodluck to them.

Re: Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit by Jaraworldsms(m): 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
If this is true,those women will not vote GEJ.

(1) (2) (3)

No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government / Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money / ‘Nigeria’s Financial System Was Rotten’ — Tinubu Speaks On Emefiele’s Arrest

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9