Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs (12581 Views)

'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - / 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar / How Nigerian Girls Walk Around When Engaged.picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
Guys have you ever wonder how your Gf would look like without the bra? With the bra the boobs looks firm and attractive without it will guys still find it attractive? Will it make a difference?
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by ghost1718(m): 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
daviyjones:
Guys have you ever wonder how your Gf would look like without the bra? With the bra the boobs looks firm and attractive without it will guys still find it attractive? Will it make a difference?
my fellow weed man, no be Bra i go press when at work

4 Likes

Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
ghost1718:
my fellow weed man, no be Bra i go press when at work
weed for life!
Am talking about attraction!

1 Like

Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Penssuwa(m): 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
Before brah, life was sweet and juicy. You dont need to go to cinema to have a visual satisfaction.
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
Penssuwa:
Before brah, life was sweet and juicy. You dont need to go to cinema to have a visual satisfaction.
then women don't use their boobs and butts to attract men by wearing tight skirt and soome ridiculous tops that shows the boobs.
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
LOL...ghost1718 and daviyjones so una two be Ganja boys? Abeg small remain make I take charge my head too? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by leshluap(m): 5:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
if bra no dey, ladies no go dey let guys touch the bre3st o, cus den know the effect. but as bra dey, even if u touch n do whatever wt it n d tin losses its 'self esteem' n face down like wetin I no kwn, bra go sti help give am ''Dutch courage'', n 'raise' it back to 'life'

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by wiringdpt(m): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
Without bra Omo Na standing grin
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by stephenqueen: 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
Koni dafun oyinbo to se koste boba kure koni sun re,awon oyinbo yi ni nba aye je won o je a mo adelebo solomoge

4 Likes

Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by alberto2k(m): 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
The awkwars part is when they start running tongue

And i be like nodding my head just to take a good look embarassed
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
The same way without a bra lipsrsealed
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
alberto2k:
The awkwars part is when they start running tongue

And i be like nodding my head just to take a good look embarassed
grin grin grin
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nneka123:
The same way without a bra lipsrsealed

crap!

1 Like

Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
leshluap:
if bra no dey, ladies no go dey let guys touch the bre3st o, cus den know the effect. but as bra dey, even if u touch n do whatever wt it n d tin losses its 'self esteem' n face down like wetin I no kwn, bra go sti help give am ''Dutch courage'', n 'raise' it back to 'life'
LOL you said all.
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
daviyjones:
crap!
what's crap about it? Oh you really don't know when to use "crap"?

1 Like

Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
stephenqueen:
Koni dafun oyinbo to se koste boba kure koni sun re,awon oyinbo yi ni nba aye je won o je a mo adelebo solomoge
cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nneka123:
what's crap about it? Oh you really don't know when to use "crap"?
am sure you are about to tell me.
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
is there any sort of requirement that states that nairalanders must smoke a particular kind of Weed before creating threads in this section?

This sure as hell has to be the mother of all dumb threads.
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by FLAWLES(f): 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
daviyjones:
.have u seen AMBER ROSE? I work my street smtyms withawt bra....my BOOBS are well olrit.........
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Glowstone(m): 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
how your blokos
will behave without underwear undecided
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
FLAWLES:
.have u seen AMBER ROSE? I work my street smtyms withawt bra....my BOOBS are well olrit.........
ofcourse anyone can say that we need proof girl.
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
Glowstone:
how your blokos
will behave without underwear undecided
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
this is so dumb, the underwear just cover the blokos what else does it do?
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Brugo(m): 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
FLAWLES:

2 bedroom FLAT undecided
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Brugo(m): 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
FLAWLES:

2 bedroom FLAT undecided
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by chimerase2: 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
FLAWLES:
embarassed undecided
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by stephenqueen: 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by stephenqueen: 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
FLAWLES:
Upload a pics of u not wearing a bra so that we can confirm grin grin cheesy cheesy wink
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
Brugo:

2 bedroom FLATFLAT undecided
grin
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Coldplay007(f): 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
stephenqueen:

You've seen that video? grin
Can you post it?
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by stephenqueen: 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
Coldplay007:

You've seen that video? grin
Can you post it?
Which Video?
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
stephenqueen:

Upload a pics of u not wearing a bra so that we can confirm grin grin cheesy cheesy wink
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
Yeye boy

Who pressed the breast undecided

Well guys will still like it grin grin

Who no wan press tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) / Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty / What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.