Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

The Plight Of Nigerian Students Studying Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Plight Of Nigerian Students Studying Abroad (4271 Views)

The Plight Of A Nigerian Medical Student / The Plight Of The Nigerian Overseas Federal Scholarship Students - Ikenna David / The Plight Of A Madonna University Law Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Plight Of Nigerian Students Studying Abroad by nike4luv(f): 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2006
Helo everyone,
sorry but you got to help me out, i am writing an article on the above topic and i think it would be good if you could all help me out, you know get some sources from people who really witness this

The Plight Of Nigerian Students Studying Abroad, Life as A Nigerian Student Studying Abroad, advntages and disadvantages

thank You
Re: The Plight Of Nigerian Students Studying Abroad by Uche2nna(m): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2006
So u want make we do your assignment for you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Plight Of Nigerian Students Studying Abroad by Seun(m): 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2007
Moved to Education section
Re: The Plight Of Nigerian Students Studying Abroad by stellose(f): 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2007
na wao you know how live be una there? smiley grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: The Plight Of Nigerian Students Studying Abroad by jagalex007: 3:52pm On May 23, 2007
hi nike
things are very bad for them .i got a cousin there in canada b4 he left he left ke disturbing every body he wanted to leave, now he is crying to come back, so what do u feel.i got more stories but cant say it probably u mail me on jagalex007@yahoo.com.bye 4now[[color=#770077][/color]
Re: The Plight Of Nigerian Students Studying Abroad by Ezinwannem: 4:24pm On May 23, 2007
what part of canada is ur cuzzin @?
Re: The Plight Of Nigerian Students Studying Abroad by tokchic(f): 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2007
thank you for raising this topic i have always wanted to discuss it ,trust me there is nowhere better than home or where you live with people of your race ,see this white people are jackass,scumbags and f*****g racist assholes(majority of them)they dont like b****k people and see theirself as the superior race ,do you know the most racist country in the world?russia and yet hundreds of nigerians fly in there each year to study medicine and engineering when they return they swear never to return there again,mail me if you want more i got more 4 u
Re: The Plight Of Nigerian Students Studying Abroad by etae(m): 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2007
Life in Canada is sweet. Education there is worth it. If you have not been there, your time is coming, do not be bias and do not have envy for those who are there.

1 Like

Re: The Plight Of Nigerian Students Studying Abroad by student001(m): 10:28am On Jul 26, 2007
It has never been easy for Nigerian students anywhere under the sun, even in Naija.

This is why we at The Nigeria Students Community is not leaving any stones unturned in our efforts to sensitize the Nigerian student about challenges and opportunities facing and open to them.

We are here to share from each others joy, pain,experiences/stories as well as unlimited video, pics and audio.
Take advantage of this and Join The Community and Start sharing. Together, as you know we shall all overcome.

Aluta Continua.
Re: The Plight Of Nigerian Students Studying Abroad by coolesthun(m): 8:50am On Apr 16, 2009
smiley Among a basket of eggs, there will always be bad eggs. While some nigerians may spoil our name abroad but most often many give us good names and are record breakers. Visit www.nigerianstudentsunion.com to see what you are really missing in the nigerian community worldwide. If you are looking for a place to study abroad which is excellent in education and cheap as well, you can look into russia.

Well i can only tell you my experienced advantages:

1. Russia has a high standard in education
2. Their teachers/lecturers.professors are not interested in your money, most of them want to pour out their vast knowledge to students while they are alive and while they can.
3. See was believing for me. You can be the best in the world if you put your head down to study in Russia. When you go for international conferences, the difference is usually clear
4. Constant Power, Light, Internet (No NEPA)
5. Phone calls are cheap. Imagine paying just 1000 naira and getting 200 minutes (free to local calls). SOme tariff plans give free local calls
6. Education fees/ Tution fees is cheaper than you will find in most countries and they offer scholarship at a high rate. You may even get a scholarship for getting A's in your exams instantly.

once again visit WWW.NIGERIANSTUDENTSUNION.COM. It's free to join, lively and social

(1) (Reply)

Past Questions And Answers For Uniben 2010/2011 Post Utme Now Available Online! / Complete Computer Science Project Topics/materials And Program For You! / National Institute Of Marketing Of Nigeria, Where Is Their Address?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.