Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 (2742 Views)

Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 / 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs / Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
Creating thread is what every member is entiltled to do but creating an interesting threads is what few members can do.
Here they are :

¤ TOSYNE2MUCH

¤ NAIJABOIY

¤ EMUSMITH

¤ DANCEVILLE

¤ FARANO

I have some other members but just 5 on my mind for now, I'm daviyjones THE MAN OF LIST thank you.
I believe no one can agree less to this list.
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
Davidojones smiley
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Tallesty1(m): 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
How many romancelanders do you know?

4 Likes

Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by ronald4lif(m): 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lol @ The man of list. cheesy
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by FLAWLES(f): 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
Op I DON'T KNOW THEM;... aNY PROBLEM :x ?
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
Tallesty1:
How many romancelanders do you know?
I had been a member since 2014 I registered in 2015 march I think, my list is all about 2015 and is clearly written.
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
Another erroneous thread from the so called "man of lists" undecided

On your list you have a mod and a super-mod
You don't expect their threads not to make sense.

There is also another person on that list that I haven't even seen any reasonable thread from him this year!
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:
thank you madam.
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by alberto2k(m): 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
Indiana jones cool
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
daviyjones:
thank you madam.

Is this a sarcastic statement or you didn't get my point......

2 Likes

Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:

Is this a sarcastic statement or you didn't get my point......
this is my thread and I respect everyone on that list, am leting go.
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
daviyjones:
this is my thread and I respect everyone on that list, am leting go.

Well, I am very blunt so I meant no offense really.....
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:

Well, I am very blunt so I meant no offense really.....

You sound fluent but don't you think you're being too bossy undecided

No offence intended

1 Like

Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
emusmith:

You sound fluent but don't you think you're being bossy undecided

No offence intended

Am I ? grin

No, I just don't like sugar-coating my words when I air my views
I say things as they are.

In this case, I kind of over did it a bit. Well that's because this is not the first, neither will it be the last of these sort of lists from the Op

I must also commend you on your threads.
You are doing quite a good job.
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
You are right it won't be the 1st and last. Check my signature.
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Mhizizzy(f): 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
Noted
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:

Am I ? grin

No, I just don't like sugar-coating my words when I air my views
I say things as they are.

In this case, I kind of over did it a bit. Well that's because this is not the first, neither will it be the last of these sort of lists from the Op

I must also commend you on your threads.
You are doing quite a good job.

I have an opportunity to commend your vocabulary skills.
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
emusmith:

I have an opportunity to commend your vocabulary skills.

Thanks cool
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by ionsman: 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
Three months into the year you already have a list when we still got nine fvcking months. ...Ponder on this.....

2 Likes

Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by RottenTomato: 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
daviyjones:
Creating thread is what every member is entiltled to do but creating an interesting threads is what few members can do.
Here they are :

¤ TOSYNE2MUCH

¤ NAIJABOIY

¤ EMUSMITH

¤ DANCEVILLE

¤ FARANO

I have some other members but just 5 on my mind for now, I'm daviyjones THE MAN OF LIST thank you.
I believe no one can agree less to this list.
If this is ur list, it means u know nothing about Romancelanders! I will only pick tosyne2much and emusmith in ur list! What about the following peeps?

*wristwatch

*CharlesNneji

*Rapmoney, the warri boy.

*Tallesty

*naijaboiy

Abi u smoke weed?
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
ionsman:
Three months into the year you already have a list when we still got nine fvcking months. ...Ponder on this.....
don't worry I'm the man of list as time goes on I will keep making more and re-adjusting.
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:

Thanks cool

Just that I haven't seen your pic
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
RottenTomato:
If this is ur list, it means u know nothing about Romancelanders! I will only pick tosyne2much and emusmith in ur list! What about the following peeps?

*wristwatch

*CharlesNneji

*Rapmoney, the warri boy.

*Tallesty

*naijaboiy

Abi u smoke weed?
naijaboiy is in my TOP5 I know all these guys shall I continue?

Charlsenneji

Wristwatch

Tallesty

Rapmoney.
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by RottenTomato: 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
ionsman:
The Op doesn't know anything! He calls himself 'the man of list' grin Which list? Shitty list? grin
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by ionsman: 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
daviyjones:
don't worry I'm the man of list as time goes on I will keep making more and re-adjusting.
Lol....okay no problem. .. grin
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by xynerise: 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Only a sycophant would say Farano's threads are interesting. Being on front page doesnt make it interesting.

4 Likes

Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
I agree with four.

Pls who is danceville or dancing villa grin
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by farano(f): 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
xynerise:
Only a sycophant would say Farano's threads are interesting. Being on front page doesnt make it interesting.

You too like this my romantic moniker tongue
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
xynerise:

really?
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Dotwillis1(m): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:

On your list you have a mod and a super-mod
You don't expect their threads not to make sense.

There is also another person on that list that I haven't even seen any reasonable thread from him this year!
who z dhat person grin grin ??
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by RottenTomato: 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
farano:
You too like this my romantic moniker tongue
Ur moniker is not romantic! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MY Gf Fart EXCESSIVELY!!!t / Why Do Keep Girls Do This / You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone....(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.