Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:28 PM

HILARIOUS Picture Of A Nigerian Baby Trying To Take It By Force Frm A White Dude - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HILARIOUS Picture Of A Nigerian Baby Trying To Take It By Force Frm A White Dude (3015 Views)

Lovely Nigerian Baby Carrier For Twins (Photo) / Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) / What is This Small Boy Trying To Do??(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HILARIOUS Picture Of A Nigerian Baby Trying To Take It By Force Frm A White Dude by nonny1212: 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
1 word for the baby..... lol. For me she wanna lick it like a lollipop.

Re: HILARIOUS Picture Of A Nigerian Baby Trying To Take It By Force Frm A White Dude by ANIEXTY(m): 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lick what ?
Re: HILARIOUS Picture Of A Nigerian Baby Trying To Take It By Force Frm A White Dude by Pvin: 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
Black is strong
Re: HILARIOUS Picture Of A Nigerian Baby Trying To Take It By Force Frm A White Dude by nonny1212: 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
ANIEXTY:
Lick what ?
the creamy face na
Re: HILARIOUS Picture Of A Nigerian Baby Trying To Take It By Force Frm A White Dude by Glowstone(m): 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
and to think the black baby is a she gringrin ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Re: HILARIOUS Picture Of A Nigerian Baby Trying To Take It By Force Frm A White Dude by Mega2010(m): 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
See as the little black girl grab the whitey cheek....in go bite am ohhhh
Re: HILARIOUS Picture Of A Nigerian Baby Trying To Take It By Force Frm A White Dude by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
Some babies just love to kiss fellow babies
Re: HILARIOUS Picture Of A Nigerian Baby Trying To Take It By Force Frm A White Dude by wendycindy(f): 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
See the look on the white baby's face grin
Re: HILARIOUS Picture Of A Nigerian Baby Trying To Take It By Force Frm A White Dude by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
Continue corrupting them.... Later you claim that the government of Jonathan did it. Meanwhile, Jonathan till Buhari learns the full meaning of APC!

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS Picture Of A Nigerian Baby Trying To Take It By Force Frm A White Dude by Setaje(f): 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
Honestly the black skin is beautiful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HILARIOUS Picture Of A Nigerian Baby Trying To Take It By Force Frm A White Dude by AJOT99(m): 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
Oya!
Re: HILARIOUS Picture Of A Nigerian Baby Trying To Take It By Force Frm A White Dude by KanwuliaJara: 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
Chocolate gals loving VANILLA boys since the book of Genesis! kiss
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE JAKE BALLAD!!!!! kiss
Re: HILARIOUS Picture Of A Nigerian Baby Trying To Take It By Force Frm A White Dude by fiftynaira(m): 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
When that girl grows up she go lick things.
Re: HILARIOUS Picture Of A Nigerian Baby Trying To Take It By Force Frm A White Dude by cococandy(f): 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
Babies like to eat everything they can.

I remember that video of a baby sucking fervently on the twins cheek out of hunger . So cute smiley

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS Picture Of A Nigerian Baby Trying To Take It By Force Frm A White Dude by pyyxxaro: 11:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
SEE AS THE WHITE PIKIN EAR BIG LIKE PREMIERSHIP TROPHY HANDLE shocked

THIS PIKIN MUST BE MIX BREED cry
Re: HILARIOUS Picture Of A Nigerian Baby Trying To Take It By Force Frm A White Dude by 400billionman: 12:05am On Mar 26, 2015
exxell:
Continue corrupting them.... Later you claim that the government of Jonathan did it. Meanwhile, Jonathan till Buhari learns the full meaning of APC!

All Progressive Confidence...

The guy nah repackaged illiterate..

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS Picture Of A Nigerian Baby Trying To Take It By Force Frm A White Dude by SkinnyDude(m): 5:43am On Mar 26, 2015
omo! i don see ear wey big pass my own..
Re: HILARIOUS Picture Of A Nigerian Baby Trying To Take It By Force Frm A White Dude by EmmySparky(m): 9:15am On Mar 26, 2015
pyyxxaro:
SEE AS THE WHITE PIKIN EAR BIG LIKE PREMIERSHIP TROPHY HANDLE shocked

THIS PIKIN MUST BE MIX BREED cry
u are wicked....OMG guy u are highly bad mouthed...I don laugh fall for ground here...baba u bad gaan
Re: HILARIOUS Picture Of A Nigerian Baby Trying To Take It By Force Frm A White Dude by MrPresident1: 9:51am On Mar 26, 2015
Black baby thinks white baby is covered in cream.
Re: HILARIOUS Picture Of A Nigerian Baby Trying To Take It By Force Frm A White Dude by 5minsmadness: 10:02am On Mar 26, 2015
Black baby whispering into white baby's ear:
"my mommy's bweasts are bigger than yours."

gringrin
Re: HILARIOUS Picture Of A Nigerian Baby Trying To Take It By Force Frm A White Dude by 7footre(m): 10:10am On Mar 26, 2015
The kingdom has been suffering violence the violent are learning to take it by force
Re: HILARIOUS Picture Of A Nigerian Baby Trying To Take It By Force Frm A White Dude by adanduka: 10:42am On Mar 26, 2015
That baby is violent. shocked
Re: HILARIOUS Picture Of A Nigerian Baby Trying To Take It By Force Frm A White Dude by pyyxxaro: 11:58am On Mar 26, 2015
[quote
author=EmmySparky post=32014777] u are wicked....OMG guy u are highly
bad mouthed...I don laugh fall for ground here...baba u bad gaan[/quote]

bro you are blessed

(1) (Reply)

See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating(GRAPHIC PIX) / Groom And His Family Chased Out Of His Wedding / 6 African Counties Where It Is Illegal To Beat Your Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.