Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking (62560 Views)

Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper / Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper / Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by sunsewa: 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
the best president 9ja ever have,haters should compare and analyse,chanji,chanji is not now,til 2019.Sai Gej,Sai Pdp .
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
Saul (GEJ) did not want to be king. He was only looking for his father's lost sheep, when he met OBJ ... sorry, when he met Samuel ... and OBJ told him to stop looking for what was lost. He had been chosen to become the first Ijaw man to lead the nation. GEJ replied OBJ and said "I am too small to do this, I belong to the family of Benjamin, the least among the tribes of Israel. I have no shoes when I was growing up....bla bla bla..."

Samuel told him 'Arise, you are the king...'

Saul (GEJ)became the king but ran out of the glory of God.

HOW?

Saul (GEJ) stole properties like sheep, cattle, oil money, etc. as against the instruction of God. He kept them in his palace where he thought the eyes of God cannot reach.....Then (OBJ wrote an open letter) Samuel appeared to him and asked him "Did you keep the instruction of God?" "Yes, I did.....I am a christian, I go to Jerusalem every year, Redemption Camp is my favorite, Winners Chapel is my choice, Oritsajafor can confirm to you!".....Samuel (OBJ) then smelt the odour of $20b inside the palace. He asked Saul immediately...."But your Excellency, what of these dollars, smelling from your room?" Saul (GEJ) replied "I kept them for God, infact, I will give CAN N7B, the Obas Emirs and Igwes. I will visit churches and mosques, even I will use part of it for evangelism to win more souls for God, souls like Gani Adams, Frederick Fasheun, Tompolo. Mimko, obanikoro, Dokubo etc..."

Samuel (OBJ) replied....."You cannot fool God, the Lord God that created the entire world including America cannot lack dollars....He is the ever sufficient God....did He ask you for anything before you became king?.....Saul, (GEJ) the LORD has rejected you because of your corruption. Your government has been destroyed . The kingdom has been given to your neighbour (GMB) who is better than you..."

God selected David (GMB) to succeed Saul..... Saul fought David.
David refused to be dragged into any fight with Saul
Saul attempted to kill (GMB) David in Kaduna...David escaped
The house of David (APC) waxed stronger and stronger....
The house of Saul (PDP) got weaker and weaker...

At last......God (Nigerians) won.

David (GMB) became king after the demise of Saul.......

May God bless the studying of His word for the salvation of our souls...

A M E N.

1 Like

Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by luggy(m): 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
Kolade354:
Jonathan and his uncultured wife deserve to go..............Enough is Enough...............Vote Change, Vote Buhari. Modified FTC for the first time on a FP thread I dedicate this to our incoming president, President Muhammadu Buhari.................# Babawhenyougetthere remember to fufill your promises
ur mad
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
Epic. Someone did a very good job with that advert.

March 28...Change is on the way!
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Medley(m): 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
JackBaueress:
Similar to the Chibok girls abduction. A newspaper carried the news of the abducted Chibok girls and beside the story is Jonathan's campaign picture.

What an irony!

you are quick to believe every propaganda against your country,aimed at downplaying and belittling the progress of the sitting president.

The kidnapping that occured has not even been talked of by the governor of the state,and major Newspapers and TV channels have not reported the event,except the TV owned by tinubu,and you are raising such an alarm.

Maybe the military based in the North-east were sleeping when it happened. Hope I won't be insulted.
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
It's like he's saying: "yeah, I know.. More Nigerians just got kidnapped by boko haram, but hey, same shyt happens in pakistan and afghanistan, terrorism is global, i dont give a flying funk anyways, remember to vote for me this saturday so we can keep this shyt up, y'all" wink
WisdomFlakes:
It's like he's saying: "yeah, I know.. More Nigerians just got kidnapped by boko haram, but hey, same shyt happens in pakistan and afghanistan, terrorism is global, i dont give a flying funk anyways, remember to vote for me this saturday so we can keep this shyt up, y'all" wink
WisdomFlakes:
lolzzzzz
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by MORNDEW(m): 10:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
ernnymoss:

Exactly what I was thinking. It is never possible to abduct 500 women! Haba!! Even if na charm sef.

I'm none partisan (I kukuma no get PVC) but let be realistic, it is not possible. I wonder why people wan die put for politics matter. And who even count them? Whoever did so must be shot dead!!
ar u aware Boko haram have twitter handle and facebook page? Are u aware this was reported by an international media? And if its a lie why not prove to Nigerians as a president that its a lie? That way ppl will hv confidence in him. Pls u might want to blindly supported evil bt what if they ar ur family members?

1 Like

Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
There is an adage that goes thus "Hand wey raise umbrella go drop am when e begin pain am" another adage goes thus, "Umbrella na personal property e no dey cover everybody... na the owner and who the owner like e dey cover"
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by JackBaueress(f): 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
Medley:

[s] you are quick to believe every propaganda against your country,aimed at downplaying and belittling the progress of the sitting president.

The kidnapping that occured has not even been talked of by the governor of the state,and major Newspapers and TV channels have not reported the event,except the TV owned by tinubu,and you are raising such an alarm.

Maybe the military based in the North-east were sleeping when it happened. Hope I won't be insulted. [/s]
Trash!
It took two weeks for the FG to admit chibok girls were abducted. Isn't it an irony that same thing is happening for the FG not to know about the recent abduction?

1 Like

Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by fboycaestro(m): 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

They could kidnap as much as a million, that's what they wish for.

I guess ur conscience has a soft spot for missing items but as for whatever is happening in the north, it's all a game to end sooner than later.

When dey wia called upon at the early stages of this issues to rectify it with dia traditional ruler and governors, they played a game with it and not the game have overtaken them, why should I worry much when it's a northerner killing his brother for fun. If it was a westerner and a northern issue, then I can believe it's so serious. They should go on, allow dem selves to be fvcked in d ass all in the name of wanting power

So bomb sabi southerners abi?
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Mrbigman1(m): 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
MORNDEW:

who ar these norths playing this games? Lamido, Aliyu, David, mark muazu? Some of this northerners have endured d nonsense u spew out cos dey just want to remain relevant in politics. Imagine Patience also calling ppl born troway nd many in Gej govt from dat region keeps clapping. Bt mind u it might look as it seems in d surface.

Funny.
Apologies to u if u re from the northern part of this thing called a country.

But it's never politics bro, it's foolishness.
People who dnt believe in hard work.
U farm and u seat down, u own a lorry, some own cows, u get married at 18 and before 25 u have married 9 and divorced them.
At d end of th day u blame someone for not providing ur kids food, free education and housing. This kids gets frustrated and want a revenge and dia father will always blame it on bad government of Nigeria and if a northerner rules, things will be better and dey all shout

Sai ma' salah!
Sai buhari

Forgetting that if the cause of a problem is not found, u can't get the solution

That's all.
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
JackBaueress:
so it was an editor that put his picture on front page? Really? I thought it was being paid for?

Well tell Jonathan to always watch out how his boys ridicule him in situation like that. Look at that paper and tell me if its right!

Like seriously?

so you know what's right and wrong but..berem never cared wen begging cramjones for......

Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Kolade354(m): 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
luggy:
ur mad
Madness belongs to your lineage so the word mad belongs to you.......
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by lastpage: 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
Did l not tell all these SaTANoids that No Judge will ever DISQUALIFY Buhari, a week to elections?

All those Flat-Heads were chest-beating and doing "Gra-Gra" yesterday and day before, when we were discussing the issue!

I hope ALL of you can now swallow your Pride...... and listen, when intelligent people speak, next time.

This is the thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/2205547/10-suits-seeking-buharis-disqualification/7#31851823
....and below is my post on that issue, three days ago! undecided

lastpage:

What ever happens, not because Buhari is above the law (if those allegations can be proven), but because of the "unintended consequences".

Jonathan is not going to win this election by a "Walk-Over" whereby his opponent will be disqualified.

YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON MARCH 28 that l said No Court will disqualify BUHARI. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN! .

Why did Jonathan not challenge Buhari's name or Cerbisticate or Party name, e.t.c.... in 2011 or anytime before now? WHY NOW, a few weeks to election?

If he thinks he is loved and wanted by MAJORITY of Nigerians, then let him just shut-Up and let the election hold without trying to use "any excuse to disqualify his main opponent.

Trying to get your main opponent disqualified, with just a week to an election smirks of criminality and desperation arising from fear of losing the election.

Lastpage!

Next now, is to Vote him out on Saturday!
You can Quote me NEXT WEEK that l said Jonathan will lose this election "gallantly".
Many of you will have stomac Upset, when Jega announces the result.

A lot of Jonathan and his cronies have already booked their flight but like Buhari did before, we will "lobby" foreign Govts to allow Nigeria bring them back to answer for their crimes.
I hope Mama Piss as well, is "exercising" to visit her husband in Prison?

But let me warn you and Jonathan..... VIOLENCE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED IN ANY FORM> undecided

#Sai BAba! VOTE BUHARI for that CHANGE you so desire.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mogidi:

Your bias attitude made you not to realise Johnnyboy don't control what an editor puts on his front page.
Excuse me,mr Mogidi. I tot,newspaper adverts are always been sponsored. So how come,u say an editor puts that out on his free accord. Mr mogidi,receive sense.
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by IYANGBALI: 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
Sun newspaper has finished baba peace,this is enough for him to be voted out on saturday. Changeeeeeeeeeee
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Alexk2(m): 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
;
JackBaueress post=32000345]Similar to the Chibok girls abduction.
A newspaper carried the news of the abducted Chibok girls and beside
the story is Jonathan's campaign picture.

What an irony!
hmmmm....watching '24' 100times can't turn you to Jack.
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Mogidi: 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
BlackMaria:

Excuse me,mr Mogidi. I tot,newspaper adverts are always been sponsored. So how come,u say an editor puts that out on his free accord. Mr mogidi,receive sense.

I have as much time for your ilk as I have for ants and spiders.
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Mrbigman1(m): 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
fboycaestro:

So bomb sabi southerners abi?

Who be dis one?

Please write to my understanding.

Thanks
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Edusouls(m): 10:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
chai goodluck turns into badluck, real badluck, the mess is too much, the damage is beyond repair,the innocents death is alarming, the corruption is at sky high,the anxiety is too much, the tension is high, but the decision is clear and already made..change is badly needed, and the wind is strong, please vote wisely, sai baba..
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by jomoh: 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
JackBaueress:
Whether the advert was on front page or back page,it doesn't stop the fact that it was shameful.
Very shameful!

Don't mind that deluded soul. Because Jonah paid for front page then the editor should hide the kidnap story when every other newspaper has it on the front page.

TANoids has redefinedtransformed the word mor0n to another height.
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mogidi:

I have as much time for your ilk as I have for ants and spiders.
Can u explain,the jargons u just typed.
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Jerryolumide(m): 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
If you dont like buhari, at least vote the NCP man or the KOWA woman.

Why on earth will you give your vote to GEJ
WHY
2 hrs ยท Publi
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by najoke: 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
kahal29:
Clearer view
GEJ:Thumbs up Shekau
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Manuelcrc(m): 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
This is disgustingly shameful...Anyways we shouldn't forget he flagged off his campaign after some school children were killed while on the assembly line in school...This is simy called insensitivity...
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
JackBaueress:
Whether the advert was on front page or back page,it doesn't stop the fact that it was shameful.
Very shameful!

The issue is this: front page of most dailies usually carries the most striking headline of the day, so the news of abduction just had to be on that front page. PDP (or whichever GEJ support group is that) already paid for the advert and time is running out, as elections are close, so there is no way the advert would have been put elsewhere on the paper or deferred for another day.
The situation is quite unfortunate, but it's nobody's fault. The people that decided to make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ have essentially succeeded, but we just look to see how it will be for them (the north) whenever the baton gets to them again.
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by CharliParker: 11:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
EVEN MY GRANDMOTHER IN THE VILLAGE KNOWS
THAT GEJ IS A FAILURE AND SHE IS ASKING FOR
CHANGE
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by tomzman: 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
What a disastrous irony!
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by melvin0004(m): 12:00am On Mar 26, 2015
raumdeuter:
A president who under his watch Nigerians are kidnapped for fun yet he still has the guts to be campaigning for reelection

Well we Nigerians have decided to vote out cluelessness
oga rest, nobody was abducted. .enough of apc lies n propaganda. we knw d truth.gej till buhari get certificate. ..
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Faraidi(m): 12:09am On Mar 26, 2015
Kolade354:
Jonathan and his uncultured wife deserve to go..............Enough is Enough...............Vote Change, Vote Buhari. Una no go kill me with likes,anyway this shows people are ready to vote for Change. Modified FTC for the first time on a FP thread I dedicate this to our incoming president, President Muhammadu Buhari.................# Babawhenyougetthere remember to fufill your electoral promises.
keep dreaming ewu
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Faraidi(m): 12:12am On Mar 26, 2015
adioolayi:
506 Women and Children Kidnapped.... and you are still expecting votes from their immediate family members, extended family members, friends, colleagues and millions of sympathizers including myself
Oga Jona, please wakeup..stop daydreaming!

#GeneralMarch4Buhari
#IhavePVC
MUMU! If you and your boko haram party members like they should kidnap the whole Nigeria women,we shall still vote Jonathan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) / Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP / El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.