Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Help I Need To Sleep - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help I Need To Sleep (3082 Views)

Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) / Sleep Paralysis: Meaning, Causes, Symptoms And Treatment / What Could Cause Someone To Sleep And Not Wake Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Need To Sleep by Kizito2nv(m): 11:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
pls am havin serious issues sleeping created a thread to get solutions dat doesnt involve drugs as in medication, most of the surgestions though great but doesnt seem effective please i need any drug dat can effectivly make me sleep in 30 minutes i actualy bought 1 yestday *aspain* but it was efectiv and pleas it shou
Re: Help I Need To Sleep by absoluteSuccess: 11:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
Kizito2nv:
pls am havin serious issues sleeping created a thread to get solutions dat doesnt involve drugs as in medication, most of the surgestions though great but doesnt seem effective please i need any drug dat can effectivly make me sleep in 30 minutes i actualy bought 1 yestday *aspain* but it was efectiv and pleas it should be a drug dat is accesibl at over the conter chemist or phamacy cos of my location thanx in advanc
Where do you stay?
Re: Help I Need To Sleep by jamex93(m): 11:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
Bros if u really want to sleep n sleep has refused to show

do liberal work through out 1 day, I tell u, u go sleep for 2 weeks, u go come thank me self
Re: Help I Need To Sleep by Kizito2nv(m): 11:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Where do you stay?
its a rural area
Re: Help I Need To Sleep by Kizito2nv(m): 11:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
jamex93:
Bros if u really want to sleep n sleep has refused to show

do liberal work through out 1 day, I tell u, u go sleep for 2 weeks, u go come thank me self
ok to start with i cant find any serious work to do sum1 adviced me to try sports bros i play ball today wella even whil it rained i ddnt stop but see me am still so awake
Re: Help I Need To Sleep by jamex93(m): 11:08am On Mar 26, 2015
Kizito2nv:
ok to start with i cant find any serious work to do sum1 adviced me to try sports bros i play ball today wella even whil it rained i ddnt stop but see me am still so awake

bros just do as I say.......if u no sleep na e b say u go need to reach your village go beg
Re: Help I Need To Sleep by Kizito2nv(m): 11:59am On Mar 26, 2015
jamex93:

bros just do as I say.......if u no sleep na e b say u go need to reach your village go beg
i dey my vila na who i wan beg na
Re: Help I Need To Sleep by jamex93(m): 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
Kizito2nv:
i dey my vila na who i wan beg na

DAT woman wey u dey follow ha pikin, go beg ha
Re: Help I Need To Sleep by Kizito2nv(m): 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
jamex93:

DAT woman wey u dey follow ha pikin, go beg ha
lol am gay

1 Like

Re: Help I Need To Sleep by jamex93(m): 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
Kizito2nv:
lol am gay

now I see where its all coming from
Re: Help I Need To Sleep by Kizito2nv(m): 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
what does it meam
Re: Help I Need To Sleep by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
jamex93:

now I see where its all coming from
grin grin grin

Meaning?
Re: Help I Need To Sleep by jamex93(m): 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
CyrusXandria:
grin grin grin

Meaning?

u still dey find waiting I mean??
Re: Help I Need To Sleep by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
jamex93:

u still dey find waiting I mean??
I ain't clueless like Jonathan.

Just that,it beats me to think you'll assume his being gay is what has to do with his insomnia.

1 Like

Re: Help I Need To Sleep by Kizito2nv(m): 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
ok to start with am not gay i am as straight as nepa bring ur sis if u need cnfrmation but she gats fine nd sexy
Re: Help I Need To Sleep by Mentaremix(m): 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
Try Aloe Blossom Herbal Tea I gave it to one of my friend in my area he woke up 9am!
Re: Help I Need To Sleep by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
grin grin
Badt Ghuy!
Kizito2nv:
ok to start with am not gay i am as straight as nepa bring ur sis if u need cnfrmation but she gats fine nd sexy
Re: Help I Need To Sleep by Kizito2nv(m): 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
wher can i get it
Re: Help I Need To Sleep by Kizito2nv(m): 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
MuhdG:
grin grin
Badt Ghuy!
u get chik availabl for d test
Re: Help I Need To Sleep by MrToy: 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
I have a drug which you will enjoy after you sleep well like a baby. If you show interest, you have it.
Re: Help I Need To Sleep by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
even if i get, i no go give yhu
Kizito2nv:
u get chik availabl for d test
Re: Help I Need To Sleep by Kizito2nv(m): 10:28am On Apr 06, 2015
MuhdG:
even if i get, i no go give yhu
y na you na my man oo
Re: Help I Need To Sleep by bigl: 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Kizito2nv:
pls am havin serious issues sleeping created a thread to get solutions dat doesnt involve drugs as in medication, most of the surgestions though great but doesnt seem effective please i need any drug dat can effectivly make me sleep in 30 minutes i actualy bought 1 yestday *aspain* but it was efectiv and pleas it should be a drug dat is accesibl at over the conter chemist or phamacy cos of my location thanx in advanc

Op, u don't need all those drugs. One thing u should understand is something is bothering your mind and you really have to slow down.

On the other hand, try get this beverage: horlicks. U put 2-3 table spoonful inside a cup of warm water. Drink around 7pm. You should sleep naturally. Its just a beverage like milo.

I had that same problem while working in abuja and it was just like suddenly, I couldn't sleep. I neva had any girlfriend or any thing bothering my mind but d damn sleep wouldn't come. I tried d horlicks and I got result.

Those sleep drugs like valium 5 or 10 can get u killed easily and cheaply and easily. So, don't buy them.

If you need to talk, buzz me on my bbm 29926927 or whatsapp 0803 431 1147
Re: Help I Need To Sleep by Kizito2nv(m): 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
bigl:

Op, u don't need all those drugs. One thing u should understand is something is bothering your mind and you really have to slow down.

On the other hand, try get this beverage: horlicks. U put 2-3 table spoonful inside a cup of warm water. Drink around 7pm. You should sleep naturally. Its just a beverage like milo.

I had that same problem while working in abuja and it was just like suddenly, I couldn't sleep. I neva had any girlfriend or any thing bothering my mind but d damn sleep wouldn't come. I tried d horlicks and I got result.

Those sleep drugs like valium 5 or 10 can get u killed easily and cheaply and easily. So, don't buy them.

If you need to talk, buzz me on my bbm 29926927 or whatsapp 0803 431 1147
tanx wil try it out may b frm tmro bt ma condtion is mprovn
Re: Help I Need To Sleep by dominicson: 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
@Op, I don't know how serious your case is, but my suggestion is if other things fail, pls get in torch with any Rosicrucian, there is a syllable that solves the problem of insomnia. Give him or her a bottle of water or sachet water(pure water), he will just say it while holding the water, simple. Drink the water. You will sleep like 'ponmo'

Alternatively, herb!

Pls nobody shd quote any scripture for me. Rather, quote the one that can solve the OP's problem for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Need To Sleep by Kizito2nv(m): 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
dominicson:
@Op, I don't know how serious your case is, but my suggestion is if other things fail, pls get in torch with any Rosicrucian, there is a syllable that solves the problem of insomnia. Give him or her a bottle of water or sachet water(pure water), he will just say it while holding the water, simple. Drink the water. You will sleep like 'ponmo'

Alternatively, herb!

Pls nobody shd quote any scripture for me. Rather, quote the one that can solve the OP's problem for him.
pls can text me d sylable i dnt knw any rosicrucian

(1) (Reply)

Make That Skin Spotless / shrink fibroid naturally yourself / COVID-19: South Korean Government Care Package For The Quarantined (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.