Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,484 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:22 PM

Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. (17305 Views)

I Want To Sponsor 3 Businesses On Nairaland / Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' / How To Split Profit With Potential Investors/share Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Phinagold(f): 3:03pm On May 02, 2015
This is a good development but my concern is; wont the house built buy this machine collapse? Will the govt approve it? Cos people may not want to use their money to pay for their death traps. Not discouraging u but u should put that into consideration
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 8:38pm On May 02, 2015
Phinagold:

This is a good development but my concern is; wont the house built buy this machine collapse? Will the govt approve it? Cos people may not want to use their money to pay for their death traps.

I get your drift.. As in, won't the house built by this 3D machine be too weak; and collapse?.... Well well well. The answer is 'NO'. The same standard mixture of cement and sand would be ensured. So the structure would be strong and rigid. There won't be any strength difference between the two, the only difference would be more efficiency on the part of the 3D machine.
Don't let the technology especially the name; '3D house printer' impress you in an odd way..
The house built by this machine won't collapse because it isn't doing anything new here, it is doing just the old fashioned way of building a house, thats all. But in an enhanced manner. I should even be more worried that at the end of the day, the strength of the building would be to strong.
Offcourse the govt would approve it after a public structural test with hand built and 3D built house.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by arbitrage: 8:48pm On May 02, 2015
Pakingzzz:
Here's another kind of stepper driver i shall be using. It is a microstepping driver. The model is ST-M5045.
Two of this driver will power the motor that will move the gantry along the axis of the rails. It is important to note here that, the weight on one side of the gantry will be pushing 1.5 ton (1,500kg) by the end of the build. Thats quite alot of weight when you come to think of the Nema 34 motor that will be driving it. But i am going to use a worm gear system to achieve the force needed to move 1.5 ton of weight.

Will a 3.5kVA generator be able to power the complete machine on building site or you will rely on NEPA or rent bigger diesel generators?
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 9:13pm On May 02, 2015
arbitrage:

Will a 3.5kVA generator be able to power the complete machine on building site or you will rely on NEPA or rent bigger diesel generators?

A 3.5kva generator would be an extra margin. A 2.5kva generator is what i rate the 3D machine to use, with some saftety margin.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 2:56pm On May 04, 2015
Priced these H beams lately.. I would be using them to hold the truss on both ends.

1 Like

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 5:39pm On May 04, 2015
Some people in their mails to me, said they couldn't offer technical supports because i didn't include the measurement specs of the 3D printer..
I have given it quite some thoughts. It looks like that would be putting the blueprint in the open.. But perhaps i now will.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 5:53pm On May 04, 2015
The height of the crane will be 18ft, though i have it in a way it can be extended by adding more section.
The lengthwise of the truss span will be 54ft long.
This 54ft length truss would consist of 3 sections of truss, bolted togerther. Each section of truss would be measuring 18ft..
The sectioning of the truss is to aid transportation of the parts to erection site.
If the building to be built is wider than 54ft, the truss can be made longer by attaching and bolting more section of truss together.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 12:44pm On May 05, 2015
I don't think i'll publish all the specs i had wanted to, for i am being asked to close this thread. But the little i can, i will do.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by chigoizie7(m): 4:24pm On May 05, 2015
Do u know how many people this very machine will make unemployed, besides , its slow to be compared to human labour and accuracy. Its a nice invention though, but what its advantages to disadvantages in a growing economy such as nigeria? I bet it will not see the light of the day, investment wise, as a businessman, I won't sponsor such inventions.

My 2cents,
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Ralphlauren(m): 4:29pm On May 05, 2015
Pakingzzz:

I already have a financial plan for this project, it covers all that's needed to completely and succesfuly build the 3D house printer

Gosh!!!

This is a well thought out scam!

Kudos boy!

Anybody that falls for this educated scam deserves to be stripped n@ked in public.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by tafrica(m): 10:31pm On May 05, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Gosh!!!

This is a well thought out scam!

Kudos boy!

Anybody that falls for this educated scam deserves to be stripped n@ked in public.

I think if you don't believe in this young man's vision, you may discourage, but not by calling him a scam. It's irrational to jump into someone's thread and shout "scam" without even stating a reason atleast.
He has been articulate enough in this thread to justify his aptitude and ability. An objective mind will believe him.

5 Likes

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 1:19pm On May 07, 2015
tafrica:

An objective mind will believe him.

You need not stress it too much.. I saw no need to even reply.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by arbitrage: 4:26pm On May 07, 2015
I think you have given enough information for interested investor to make preliminary business decision. No need selling out your blueprint except to interested investor who contact you.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Ralphlauren(m): 7:21pm On May 07, 2015
tafrica:

I think if you don't believe in this young man's vision, you may discourage, but not by calling him a scam. It's irrational to jump into someone's thread and shout "scam" without even stating a reason atleast.
He has been articulate enough in this thread to justify his aptitude and ability. An objective mind will believe him.

I stand solidly by my statement wink
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 5:19pm On May 08, 2015
tafrica:

I think if you don't believe in this young man's vision, you may discourage, but not by calling him a scam. .

It took my time and went through all Ralphlauren's posts. You needed to see what they bore. All his posts were riddled with curses, tribalism, hatred, character assasination and jealousy..
He is utterly uncivil.

2 Likes

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 5:43pm On May 08, 2015
chigoizie7:
Do u know how many people this very machine will make unemployed

Do you really seem to care? Or you saying this for the fun of it.

chigoizie7:
besides , its slow to be compared to human labour and accuracy.

How come you aint even seen it, and you discern it is slow and inaccurate. Yet you dream of this slow and inaccurate machine displacing workers and getting them unemployed. What are you, some kind of paradox?

chigoizie7:
Its a nice invention though

Thought you just highlighted the issues that makes it a bad invention.

chigoizie7:
but what its advantages to disadvantages in a growing economy such as nigeria?

After reading all these, and with you educational capabilities, you sprung all the way from where you where to ask that

chigoizie7:
I bet it will not see the light of the day,

Yet it borders you that it will creat unemployment because people will prefer it to manual right.. Looks like its beginning to give you nightmares in no mean way.

chigoizie7:
investment wise, as a businessman, I won't sponsor such inventions.

Typical of a nigerian in the stone age era.

chigoizie7:
My 2cents

I bet you don't have a single cent, cos if you do you wouldn't be clinging on to an empty wallet.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Ralphlauren(m): 5:49pm On May 08, 2015
Pakingzzz:

It took my time and went through all Ralphlauren's posts. You needed to see what they bore. All his posts were riddled with curses, tribalism, hatred, character assasination and jealousy..
He is utterly uncivil.

You went through my posts shocked shocked shocked *GAY ALERT** angry angry angry angry You no get work? angry angry angry

Jealous of who? grin grin grin
Yes, I put idi0ts where they belong. cheesy grin grin I have no apology for that.
Of course, I'm proud of my roots wink grin grin
Hatred? Towards who? grin ;P
Character assassination? Of who? A well known hoe? grin grin
I'm utterly uncivil. Buhahahhahahahah. I take that as a compliment. grin grin grin

I repeat. This thread is an educated scam!

I invest in start-ups and I know a scam/white elephant project when I see one wink wink
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 7:03pm On May 08, 2015
On to my main topic..
I have gotten an investor.. I would be having a long talk with him today or tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by AAinEqGuinea: 7:18pm On May 08, 2015
Pakingzzz:
On to my main topic..
I have gotten an investor.. I would be having a long talk with him today or tomorrow.

Good job, let us know how that conversation goes if you can.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Wallie(m): 10:00pm On May 08, 2015
Pakingzzz:
On to my main topic..

I doubt you need my advice but here it is anyway -

1. Start with a small prototype as that will ensure that your resources are not wasted and you can learn from experience because even with the most detailed blueprint, there will be a lot of things to learn to pull it off. Things will never work the way it is planned and a million and one things will go wrong. Your goal should be to use your resources (money, time & material) to complete the first prototype and learn from it.

2. If you build your first prototype and it is "more" than just slapping a foreign made kit together, even if incrementally more, you will easily get the exposure that you need to build a real 3D printer (maybe even an industrial one that can build large objects). If and when you get a working prototype that YOU built and it is not a kit, reach out to me if you can't get the exposure that you need.

3. Consider building “parts” because industrial sized equipment is not needed.

4. I'm attaching some patents that should teach you some of the things that could be helpful.

Methods and apparatus for 3D printing
https://www.google.com/patents/US20050280185?dq=3d+printing+concrete&hl=en&sa=X&ei=ayFNVfuTOIH7sAT724CoCQ&ved=0CDIQ6AEwAw

3D printing and forming of structures
https://www.google.com/patents/US6402403?dq=6402403&hl=en&sa=X&ei=TSJNVeKHBNPjsATXgYHADQ&ved=0CB4Q6AEwAA

Methods and Apparatus for Computer-Assisted Spray Foam Fabrication
https://www.google.com/patents/US20130295338?dq=20130295338&hl=en&sa=X&ei=NiJNVcf-MOTLsATo9YGYDQ&ved=0CB4Q6AEwAA

5. Don't give up. Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 1:13pm On May 12, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

Good job, let us know how that conversation goes if you can.

The chat was postponed. He said something came up, that he would inform me when he is through.
But i made it clear to him that the offer is still open and based on who comes first..
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by micktoxin(m): 1:52pm On May 12, 2015
Pakingzzz:

The chat was postponed. He said something came up, that he would inform me when he is through.
But i made it clear to him that the offer is still open and based on who comes first..
How is it going with the project? Any update?
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 8:00pm On May 13, 2015
micktoxin:

How is it going with the project? Any update?

Not yet.. Will publish any update if there is, as much as i can cool
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by AVVS(m): 9:39pm On May 13, 2015
wish I got the money...boss if you fail first time tryna do this, learn from ur mistakes and try again
op what I'm 'bout to write might be bad idea but I just gotta spit it...can you make people engaging in this be more than two so that the investors won't have the fear of losing much money in case of failure!
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 8:12pm On May 15, 2015
AVVS:
boss if you fail first time tryna do this, learn from ur mistakes and try again

I sure will.. Thats what i do. And thats what keeps me going in all my projects.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 8:13pm On May 15, 2015
AVVS:

op what I'm 'bout to write might be bad idea but I just gotta spit it...can you make people engaging in this be more than two so that the investors won't have the fear of losing much money in case of failure!

Thats no bad idea at all...
I have thought about that more often than i can remember. I had wanted to split the offer like you said, so that any investor engaging in it won't see the stakes as high. Although they might nurse the fears of losing much money in case of a failure. But that wouldn't happen unless i drop dead..
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 8:14pm On May 15, 2015
I will make amendments and create a chance so that up to five persons can engage in it. But it might delay the project.

1 Like

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 7:27pm On May 21, 2015
Does anybody in the house knows where i can buy screw pumps of various sizes in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 2:43pm On May 28, 2015
I just received an Arduino kit from USA. It was send to me by a friend in the states.
Thats the beginning of the heart of the project.

1 Like

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by DaEngineernet: 2:48pm On May 28, 2015
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by yettybaby86: 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pakingzzz:
Hi, greetings. Am kingsley obinna, from Abia state.
I have a bussines proposal. The deal is; you sponsor my bussines proposal, and we'll split the future profit 50%- 50% for life.

So whats the bussiness all about?

Its all about a 3D machine that builds a house..
Have you ever wondered about a machine that could build a house from ground level to roofing level here in Nigeria? There is'nt such machine here although, but there are such abroad but scarce. They are called 3D house printing machine.
I have the technical know-how to build such machine here in nigeria, but my hands are tied. This isn't rocket science, the technology abounds everywhere.
All the required technical paper work and blueprints are done.
The way i've done the maths, this bussines would need between 1m or less..

This bussines proposal is all about sponsoring the manufacturing of a 3D house printing machines here in Nigeria, and selling it. Or better yet hiring it to the apropriate firms. That will be up to us to decide later.
I don't need cash. I could tell you the materials i need and you could get them. The important thing is to get the job done. It doesnt need any special dedicated workshop.
The crux of the issue is that, i've got started on the project, and am going to build a 3D house printer.
This machine will be capable of building a standard family house from the german floor level to the roofing level, without direct human labour involvement.

I have an ongoing thread on it in nairaland that chronicles the technicle details here: https://www.nairaland.com/2208205/making-3d-house-printer-nigeria

I can honestly tell you i have the engineering, electronic and programming experience to get the job done.
In previous years, i've had to undertake various projects directly related to mechanics, electronics, electricity, programming and automation, so i know what am doing.
I've done things like model gas turbine engine,that was in 2007. Although unfinished, this gas turbine engine won me 1st price in Abia state, in a competion sponsored by Notap (national office for technology acquisition).
In 2009, i also undertook a project on model steam turbine engine for electricity production. Although on a small scale,it was a success.
Then in 2009, i embarked on an infrared security system. This was pure electronics. What the gadget did was establish a beam of infra red,with a sensor monitoring the status of the beam. When an intruder passes the beam, the obstructs the established beam that the sensor sensers. Thus the alarm gets thriggerd and remains latched untill a hiden reset button is depressed. It was also a success but that was as far as i could go,cos there was'nt any sponsor. I had to shelve it.
I've also built a mobile solar charger,with a capability of charging 68 mobile phones at once. I had a thread on it on Nairaland but lost that thread when nairaland had a cyber attack by hackers.
In 2010, i went into aircrafts. I bludgeoned into building a radio control helicopter. It took me two years and a half to build something that could fly and be controlled wirelessly. I had a 15 page thread on it in nairaland. If you have the time to spare you can take a look at it. The thread chronicles the beginning of the projects,the sweat, the so many trials and errors, the perseverance and the prototypes that finally gave birth to a succesful helicopter that finally flew. That was in page 8 of the thread. It can be found here: https://www.nairaland.com/1307261/homebuilt-radio-controlled-helicopter

Suffice me to say that, this 3D machine would yield nice bussiness prospects for you and me,if you can have the foresight.
Seeing as Nigeria is a developing country, houses are being built everyday but manually by hand.. It wouldn't be a bad idea to have a machine do that. The advantages sticks out like a boil.
The reduction in the capital needed to build a house will allow those with a very low income to own a houses. The little time its going to take to build a house will be promising in areas with a natural disaster, whereby it wouldnt take long to put up large number of buildings to shelter large influx of refugees. These are are two great benefits. Suffice me to say that, it would also create direct employment.

Please with due respect, if my proposal doesn't interests you, you can silently bow out,pls do not say negative things about it in regards to a typical Nigerian mentality and stereotyping. No hard feelings..

I could be contacted via: kingsleyobinna26@yahoo.Com

or 07015387845

The pix below are that of my radio control helicopter.

I stumbled upon this while surfing the web, http://youngnaijaentrepreneurs.com/2015/05/08/kingsley-obinna-3D-house-printer and that was what led me here. I am really impressed by your genius. Just keep the working hard dear, forget whatever discouragement come your way. One day you will certainly breakthrough.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 02, 2015
Pakingzzz, develop this into a business model. Present it in such a way it will look like a company (building contractor) with organisational structure, an office, staffs, attach a market analysis and marketing strategy, SWOT analysis, cashflow statement, an exit strategy, strategic alliances, nature of incorporation and an expansion plan. Make room for about 5 investors and a board of director. Investors will come. I believe in u.
I believe in you, I will contact you later, not for this project, but for your Infrared Security System. I will need it as a 2nd backup access control security system, we intend using Biometric as first, access code as first backup. When I contact you, I want to do business with you as Pakingzzz Engineering Ltd, and I want to negotiate with you in ur office, in the office of the CEO, Pakingzzz Engineering, in the presence of your Legal Adviser and Deputy Chief Executive. You can do it, I believe in you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months / Nestle Nigeria Posts N104bn Loss In 2023, Shareholders Funds Wiped Out / 8 Ways To Raise Capital For Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.