Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) (39793 Views)

Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu / Buhari's Response To Dele Momodu: My Thoughts... / Fashola And Gen.Olukolade At Anti-terrorism Discussion Hosted By Dele Momodu(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by Symphony007: 2:58am On Mar 26, 2015
Die hard APC follower and media mogul has predicted how the country's electoral map will go on election-day, and he predicts the country going red(APC). Is he right?

APC wins(red)
PDP wins(blue)
Battleground states(green)

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by harrysterol(m): 3:02am On Mar 26, 2015
Is not that easy Mr dele

# Vote not Fight

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by TI1919(m): 3:03am On Mar 26, 2015
grin

Dreamers

70 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by efilefun(m): 3:04am On Mar 26, 2015
Fact!!! It's time for change
Jonathan won Ogun and kwara state in last election but I am 100% sure his losing those states this time around including oyo state... Can't imagine jonathan winning in Baba iyabo's backyard kojoor and with the influence of the saraki family in kwara state and an unpopular governorship candidate from the PDP then they are as good as dead... Akala ain't in power again to torment people in oyo state to vote for the clueless one. In adamawa I am sure Atiku would send GEJ to the cleaners
It's time for change and I pray almighty God make our beloved General victorious in the coming election in Jesus name and his going to rule this nation along side Yemi osibanjo into greater heights in sha Allah

Sai Buhari
God bless you all as you head to the polls to vote in the people's general and send the shoeless drunkard back to otueke, enough of corruption and lies
We are wiser and no lies can save your sorry a$$ anymore

Vote GMB/PYO

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by Symphony007: 3:18am On Mar 26, 2015
Rivers state is not a battleground state, it will go to PDP, along with imo state and pretty much all the states in green. Despite buhari massive support in the north and west, it will not be as solidly red as projected here, there will be patches of blue which is just what PDP needs to pull it off, this was the electoral map in 2011 and frankly I see little change.

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by Splashme: 3:26am On Mar 26, 2015
[size=18pt]Dele will be
so disppointed[/size]

92 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by obayaya(m): 4:24am On Mar 26, 2015
Symphony007:
Die hard APC follower and media mogul has predicted how the country's electoral map will go on election-day, and he predicts the country going red(APC). Is he right?

APC wins(red)
PDP wins(blue)

Dele painted Enugu green? cheesy

That fat Nigga has definitely lost touch with reality

87 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by ascaris(m): 5:05am On Mar 26, 2015
This man is hallucinating seriously.
Disappointment is coming to your house next tomorrow.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by Sconty09(m): 5:07am On Mar 26, 2015
Symphony007:
Rivers state is not a battleground state, it will go to PDP, along with imo state and pretty much all the states in green. Despite his massive support in the north and west, it will not be as solidly red as projected here, there will be patches of blue which is just what PDP needs to pull it off, this was the electoral map in 2011 and frankly I see little change.

I'm sorry my brother to think Yorubas would vote Jonathan when they can get No 2 highest position in the Nation, Joke. While NIger Deltan are crying to have their man at the presidency,why won't the Yorubas aspire also to have their man at No 2. To compare 2011 when Pastor Balare was on CPC ticket that has no national spread,Bakare and ThenACN not on good term. But the story is different now. We the Yorubas are ready to fully support Osinbanjo ,call it tribalism. We say Yes, Thank You. We also want 21st Century southwest like Dubai.

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by orlaryhincah(m): 5:42am On Mar 26, 2015
Splashme:
[size=18pt]Dele will be
so disppointed[/size]
Wow

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by nzeadachie: 6:08am On Mar 26, 2015
Symphony007:

APC wins(red)
PDP wins(blue)
WHO IS DELE MUGU?

15 Likes

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 26, 2015
APC all the way
We will together sweep the clueless one and his co-travellers out of govt come next Saturday
Never in Nigeria shall we have this type of wicked, clueless, coconut head leadership in Nigeria
Jonada*ft, kindly prepare you bag and baggage and get ready for the otuoke journey
APC! Change!
Sai GMB! Sai APC!

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by ibietela2(m): 6:14am On Mar 26, 2015
This guy mumu is worst than that of demdem, putting Rivers State as "battle ground" smbd

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by ibietela2(m): 6:19am On Mar 26, 2015
Sconty09:

I'm sorry my brother to think Yorubas would vote Jonathan when they can get No 2 highest position in the Nation, Joke. While NIger Deltan are crying to have their man at the presidency,why won't the Yorubas aspire also to have their man at No 2. To compare 2011 when Pastor Balare was on CPC ticket that has no national spread,Bakare and ThenACN not on good term. But the story is different now. We the Yorubas are ready to fully support Osinbanjo ,call it tribalism. We say Yes, Thank You. We also want 21st Century southwest like Dubai.

You want dubai from a vice position? egift see what you have caused?

You didn't get dubai when that armed robber was president..... CHAI NA WA O

18 Likes

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by hayordelevic(m): 6:22am On Mar 26, 2015
In few days away the reality will hit us all...but I honestly wish and desire Buhari wins this time if not for anything for a CHANGE and let's see what he has to offer. God bless Nigeria VOTE NOT FIGHT ELECTION NO BE WAR!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by ManMountain(m): 6:22am On Mar 26, 2015
Whatever anyone says.

Buhari is winning this one, in a very big way.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by nzeadachie: 6:37am On Mar 26, 2015
ibietela2:

You want dubai from a vice position? egift see what you have caused?

You didn't get dubai when that armed robber was president..... CHAI NA WA O
TELL THEM

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by alaoeri: 6:44am On Mar 26, 2015
Dele Momodu may actually be right but let us soft pedal by giving the General 80% of all the northern votes, 60% of all SW votes & 40% of SS & SE votes all together which ever way, the General is winning. cool

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by barackosama(m): 7:33am On Mar 26, 2015
Symphony007:
Rivers state is not a battleground state, it will go to PDP, along with imo state and pretty much all the states in green. Despite his massive support in the north and west, it will not be as solidly red as projected here, there will be patches of blue which is just what PDP needs to pull it off, this was the electoral map in 2011 and frankly I see little change.
Where this one comot from? i go crush you oOO.

6 Likes

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by Kakpos: 7:33am On Mar 26, 2015
MY FRIEND A P C WOULD WIN KOGI 65% NOTHING IS BATTLE GROUND THERE

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by VoteOutPDPJona: 7:47am On Mar 26, 2015
hayordelevic:
In few days away the reality will hit us all...but I honestly wish and desire Buhari wins this time if not for anything for a CHANGE and let's see what he has to offer. God bless Nigeria VOTE NOT FIGHT ELECTION NO BE WAR!

THANK YOU!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by dridowu: 7:52am On Mar 26, 2015
This is 2015 not 2011 when the peoples general does not have the structure in south but now the structure are more than available.
#TeamGMB15

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by transformer2019: 8:01am On Mar 26, 2015
Whoz dele momodu?

1 Like

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 26, 2015

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 26, 2015
We know that already.
To prove it Click like for Buhari and share for Gej.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by gistmelove(m): 8:02am On Mar 26, 2015
A signboard outside a restaurant read "eat as much as you can, your grand children will pay the Bill"... A man entered the restaurant and ate as and all he could, got a toothpick and was relaxing when the waiter gave him the bill, he laughed and pointed to the signboard outside, don't you see, "only my grandchildren will pay" The waiter replied, "This is not your bill, it's your grandfather's Bill"... ... ........... ..Good pm. as you step out to vote, think of how you will affect the unborn generation positively. Be wise with your vote, save Nigeria. God bless

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by Raiders: 8:02am On Mar 26, 2015
Congratulation to the next president of Nigeria Mr Buhari

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by ozoigbondu: 8:02am On Mar 26, 2015
This dele mugu must have knocked on the head by a trailer for him to have coloured imo and rivers as battle ground that alone has rendered this map a very big lie and fraud......GEJ till 2019

12 Likes

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by ichidodo: 8:02am On Mar 26, 2015
Dele Momodu must be high on Buhari's farts to come up with total bullsh**t like that....the f**king couch potato should go sit on his fart-@ss and watch the vast network and massive nationwide coverage nevermind its gigantic political structure of Africa's biggest political party in its finest hour.

7 Likes

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by mrbillz(m): 8:03am On Mar 26, 2015
Less than two days to go. We shall see

1 Like

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by DeCritique(m): 8:03am On Mar 26, 2015
Hahaha,. Jonzing niggas!

GEJ
PDP
Transformation
2015-2019

Don't be left out.

APC was to die on arrival.
But their death was moved forward to the election date.
They will be strangled and buried the same day.

#GEJ Till 2019
Don't cry me a river...
Cry me an ocean grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic) by Arysexy(m): 8:03am On Mar 26, 2015
Dele mumudu is a big fat fool.

The worst kind of deceit is self deceit

Even Buhari will b shocked at this lie and self delusion.

We shall see on Saturday

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tribunal Judgement: Adeleke Rejects Tribunal Verdict, Heads To Appeal Court / Senator Ita Enang, New SSA To President On National Assembly Matters / Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.