Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion (811 Views)

'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / The Best Way To Deal With The Ignorant: / U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by bilms(m): 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2009
The prophet ( Mohammed S.A.W) may the peace of Allah be unto him.

Before the general acceptance of Islam as the one and only religion accepted by Allah.

the reason why i said only religion accepted by allah is this.

Allah said in the holy Qur'an

Conclusively, the only acceptable religion before me God is Al-islam,if anybody refuse to do islam and bring any other religion before me, it will be rejected

and in the day of jurgement such person will be among those that will perish.

Back to my topic.

prophet mohammed (S.A.W) use to pass in one area, and in that area, there is one old man that has given himself a complusory tax, when ever prophet mohammed is passing by, the tax he gave himself was to be throwing stone to the prophet. this old man has been doing this for many years, and the prophet was aware of it.

One day, prophet mohammed(S.A.W) was passing by at the same spot, to his greatest suprise, he passed succesfully without being stoned by the old man, when he was coming back, he passed succesfully too and he wondered.

he went to meet someone around to ask abt the old man and he was told that the man was sick lying at home, he feel pitty for this old man and decided he had to pay him a visit. he ask the person to please take him to the old man's house and the person agreed.

when they got there, he saw the old man lying and he said,

sorry may God deliver u, the man looked at him and said what are u doing here, the prophet replied

i was passing by, but i noticed u did not throw a stone as usual and i was told u re sick, then i decided to pay u a visit to express my feelings. and to pray that May God deliver u.

The man was so suprise that despite the fact that i alsays throw stone at u, u still hv the mind to pray for me for deliverance, and the prophet replied, no. it is not my mind that told me to do so, but my religion, my religion teaches us to love everybody the way we love ourself including our enemies.

My fellow brothers and sister, why cant we immitate the prophet and practice our religion.

many topics on this forum claiming our religion ordered us to love our friends and hete our enemy or even be killing our enemies. no

those who cliam that are ignorant of our religion because they dont hv knwoledge of the religion.

I urge we all to seek for knowledge abt our religion to avoid supress of others when it comes to expalining what ur religious require of u.

now any xtian who have any question concerning our religion can come out here to ask his or her questions, please no insult or insultive language.
Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by buke1987: 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2009
My brother i am a muslim to and i wanted to state that in the Qur'an it states that if you are a christian or a jew even a sabian if you believe that there is one god and one god only and that you live the right way one the right path than you shall have nothing to fear. I do not look at christian as my enemies because they were not born into that so you must help and lend out your hand to them in peace so that they may understand if they do not then let it be for you have tried. I urge any muslim that hate is not accepted or advised even though most of them hate us. Hate will kill a person from inside out so may peace be on them. Keep the faith strong my friend for i will pray for you

saalam
Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by noetic(m): 5:00am On Apr 18, 2009
whao. . , so this was the same love that bin laden demonstrated on 9/11.

and this is the same love being spread by sharia`s condoning of amputation and beheading in the 21st century.

You can fool and brainwash a group of people in a secluded area, but it aint gonna work for all the people in this age of civilisation.

its up to u to show us how peaceful and loving islam is.
Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by littleb(m): 10:19am On Apr 19, 2009
buke1987:

My brother i am a muslim to and i wanted to state that in the Qur'an it states that if you are a christian or a jew even a sabian if you believe that there is one god and one god only and that you live the right way one the right path than you shall have nothing to fear. I do not look at christian as my enemies because they were not born into that so you must help and lend out your hand to them in peace so that they may understand if they do not then let it be for you have tried. I urge any muslim that hate is not accepted or advised even though most of them hate us. Hate will kill a person from inside out so may peace be on them. Keep the faith strong my friend for i will pray for you

saalam

You've said the truth. Yet, most of them hate us coz they've been brainwashed. Also, Allah encouraged to dialogue with them in the best manner, and if they turn back in falsehood, there judgment should be left for their creator. Believe me out of this hatred is now their propagandist against Islam. Even, to the young ones, telling them lies and likes in so many children bible congregation, birthdays and several others. Let me relate a scenario to you. There was a children congregation, you know, the children were mad to close their eyes, before they open it, they hide the children foods and tell them Muhammad has taken away their food. they were orderred to open it again and they tell them Jesus has return their food. Now tell me, who are they deceiving?
Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by bilms(m): 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2009
It was stated that

minihum almuhmineen, wakasiruhum fasikum.

among them, there is true believer, but most of them are ignorant.

all thse people talking on this forum are among the fasik among them.

so just leave them alone

(1) (Reply)

Ramadhan_ramadhan_ramadhan / Lesley Hazleton On The Quran / What Is The Way Forward Abt This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.