Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,329 members, 7,808,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Please Watch Out For The Newest Way This Guys Call "AREA BOIZ" Aka (agbero Boy) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Watch Out For The Newest Way This Guys Call "AREA BOIZ" Aka (agbero Boy) (583 Views)

Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years / Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last / Newest Way One Chance Now Operates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Watch Out For The Newest Way This Guys Call "AREA BOIZ" Aka (agbero Boy) by 9jaADMIN(m): 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
A friend of mine came to my house and told me how his just been rubbed my so called agbero bois at his area of [b]N1500, and he said they even had this so called pitty face about the incident... So I like to share this with everyone[/b]
According to wat he told me, he was passing by a certain street where this agbero man called him and said that his friend here who is playin table tennis with does not understand his lang( Yoruba) and they have ripped of a lot of money from him and they wanted my friend to help explain sometins to the guy , my friend never knew the other guy in person is an accompany of the scam and the guy has to play along with it...

As the game was on the guy even told my friend to play with him an told my friend that he should win him, but forgetting to ask the agbero about how the game has been goin on since... After my fries won the first game, the agbero told my friend to play again that the other guy has over N2000 left of change to collect frm him..
With ther spirit of winin that my friend had made him to bring out N1500 frm his pocket thinkin his going to win and him and the agbero will share the N2000 na so my guy commot money give the man... Hahah very funny my guy go lose oooo ... To collect money na wahala... He had no money nao, his begging me.. What shuld I do ? Make I carri police go that area go arrest them all or werrin I go do help am

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Runs Out Of Arms And Ammunition, Now Using Bow And Arrow..lol / Robot Kills A Man At Volkswagen Plant / Photos: Truck Rams Into Stores In Mushin, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.