Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

[photo] Cossy Finally Does It: Takes Off Top And Bra .. 18+ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [photo] Cossy Finally Does It: Takes Off Top And Bra .. 18+ (13776 Views)

Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) / Miley Cyrus’s Coverless Photo - NO BRA 18+ / N@ked Photo – Beautiful Actress Cossy Finally Does It: Takes Off Top And Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photo] Cossy Finally Does It: Takes Off Top And Bra .. 18+ by Airforce1(m): 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
Guys what do you think? undecided sad

1 Like

Re: [photo] Cossy Finally Does It: Takes Off Top And Bra .. 18+ by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
tongue

This naa photoshop thing naa.

Guy, u get too many time on your hands Ooo undecided

Abi na night club you dey work?

7 Likes

Re: [photo] Cossy Finally Does It: Takes Off Top And Bra .. 18+ by cozy7(m): 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
I wonder why this birch is so proud of her "dangling bre*sts....
Re: [photo] Cossy Finally Does It: Takes Off Top And Bra .. 18+ by humblesteve(m): 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
Can't believe the B still stands i thought it should be like old bathroom slippers that those Barrow pushers wears.

1 Like

Re: [photo] Cossy Finally Does It: Takes Off Top And Bra .. 18+ by Airforce1(m): 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
cozy7:
I wonder why this birch is so proud of her "dangling bre*sts....

It's round in shape

Can't fall easily grin
Re: [photo] Cossy Finally Does It: Takes Off Top And Bra .. 18+ by sinaj(f): 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
chisos! shocked shocked shocked
diz gel eye dan tear!
Re: [photo] Cossy Finally Does It: Takes Off Top And Bra .. 18+ by Ladybluecash(f): 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
Excellent result, kip d flag flying. You are promoted to total nak*dness

1 Like

Re: [photo] Cossy Finally Does It: Takes Off Top And Bra .. 18+ by ijustdey: 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
is this real or just Photoshop

because I expect London bridge to falling more than thisgrin

1 Like

Re: [photo] Cossy Finally Does It: Takes Off Top And Bra .. 18+ by Airforce1(m): 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
ijustdey:
is this real or just Photoshop

because I expect London bridge to falling more than thisgrin

i think it's real smiley
Re: [photo] Cossy Finally Does It: Takes Off Top And Bra .. 18+ by Trailblazer2: 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
To be honest yea, the first time I saw her and her boobs they were appealing.....now it's like meh undecided

bTW the pix is an old one tho, I think she unleashed it during the 2014 World Cup era.

1 Like

Re: [photo] Cossy Finally Does It: Takes Off Top And Bra .. 18+ by pat077: 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
Chai...... Olypmus has fallen.
Re: [photo] Cossy Finally Does It: Takes Off Top And Bra .. 18+ by eightsin(m): 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
Remaining her puss.y. We are waiting

1 Like

Re: [photo] Cossy Finally Does It: Takes Off Top And Bra .. 18+ by Emmanuel247(m): 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
So this is iT
Re: [photo] Cossy Finally Does It: Takes Off Top And Bra .. 18+ by hauwawu(f): 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
see her stomach and her navel self..... undecidedsee her stomach and her navel self.....
Re: [photo] Cossy Finally Does It: Takes Off Top And Bra .. 18+ by Airforce1(m): 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
hauwawu post=32031
341:

see her stomach and her navel self..... undecidedsee her stomach and her navel self.....

wetin do am
Re: [photo] Cossy Finally Does It: Takes Off Top And Bra .. 18+ by bellabae(f): 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
Unleash the dragon #chiscoVoice
Re: [photo] Cossy Finally Does It: Takes Off Top And Bra .. 18+ by englishmart(m): 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
I give a fvck more about your album than this

1 Like

Re: [photo] Cossy Finally Does It: Takes Off Top And Bra .. 18+ by Airforce1(m): 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
smiley smiley
Re: [photo] Cossy Finally Does It: Takes Off Top And Bra .. 18+ by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
englishmart:
I give a fvck more about your album than this
Not unless he stops wanking to this and puts his creative juice/life force to proper use........leave Cossy's breasts alone and give us the most awaited album on Nairaland.....if Nairalanders alone patronize u and publicize u....U'd build that Timaya's house in no time!
Re: [photo] Cossy Finally Does It: Takes Off Top And Bra .. 18+ by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
gross!
Re: [photo] Cossy Finally Does It: Takes Off Top And Bra .. 18+ by Nimblemind(m): 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nawa for this odooyo wey post this pics o.. Pics was released when naija qualified for world cup last year!
Re: [photo] Cossy Finally Does It: Takes Off Top And Bra .. 18+ by djeezy(m): 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
Why can't she allow us see her nipples. Never ever... embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: [photo] Cossy Finally Does It: Takes Off Top And Bra .. 18+ by dkronicle(m): 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
dunno watasay
Re: [photo] Cossy Finally Does It: Takes Off Top And Bra .. 18+ by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
I learnt she removed her nipp:les....

1 Like

Re: [photo] Cossy Finally Does It: Takes Off Top And Bra .. 18+ by hammedkola(m): 11:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
Airforce1:

It's round in shape

Can't fall easily grin

Baddest comment ever madeth.. wink wink
Re: [photo] Cossy Finally Does It: Takes Off Top And Bra .. 18+ by Danielle22(f): 8:31am On Mar 27, 2015
[quote
author=humblesteve post=32027760]Can't believe the B still stands i
thought it should be like old bathroom slippers that those Barrow
pushers wears.[/quote]
Dis guy u badt o....lolzzz.cheesy
Re: [photo] Cossy Finally Does It: Takes Off Top And Bra .. 18+ by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 27, 2015
humblesteve:
Can't believe the B still stands i thought it should be like old bathroom slippers that those Barrow pushers wears.
yea it will stand no matter how big it is because she has not given birth & if she do that her breast go reach back when flip backward
Re: [photo] Cossy Finally Does It: Takes Off Top And Bra .. 18+ by humblesteve(m): 9:50am On Mar 27, 2015
grin grin grin
Danielle22:

grin
Danielle22:

1 Like

Re: [photo] Cossy Finally Does It: Takes Off Top And Bra .. 18+ by humblesteve(m): 9:54am On Mar 27, 2015
Midehi:

yea it will stand no matter how big it is because she has not given birth & if she do that her breast go reach back when flip backward
Really ? but i know of some girls that have not given birth with big flattered B. so i now assumed that is just like that with girls that has B.B

or maybe there's something there are not telling me
Re: [photo] Cossy Finally Does It: Takes Off Top And Bra .. 18+ by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 27, 2015
humblesteve:

Really ? but i know of some girls that have not given birth with big flattered B. so i now assumed that is just like that with girls that has B.B

or maybe there's something there are not telling me
a B that have not given birth wil never flap xcept shes hiding something...some guys are very observant to know boobs that have bn sucked.
Re: [photo] Cossy Finally Does It: Takes Off Top And Bra .. 18+ by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 27, 2015
Midehi:

a B that have not given birth wil never flap xcept shes hiding something...some guys are very observant to know boobs that have bn sucked.

Expert. Still waiting......
Re: [photo] Cossy Finally Does It: Takes Off Top And Bra .. 18+ by donefezy: 10:16am On Mar 27, 2015
Bre*st Surgery

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nickiminaj Looses Control As Fans Grab Her Ass(photo&video) / Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father / Who Is The Most Richest Artist In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.