Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Short Stories Archive: 1..the Sister In The Lord - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Short Stories Archive: 1..the Sister In The Lord (16260 Views)

Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) / How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House / I Can’t Believe That The Sister I Always Looked Up To Is Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Short Stories Archive: 1..the Sister In The Lord by TheMascot(m): 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
This is #TheMascot's first publication..
Title: The sister in the lord
Genre: Mouth Action, office, religious, oral..et.c

Intro:
my breath skipped like as if I was shot a gun as she grabbed my aching dick nd said "with all holiness, I want you to fucck me"..

7 days earlier.....(Play)
Re: Short Stories Archive: 1..the Sister In The Lord by TheMascot(m): 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
[/color]Somewhere in lagos:

That afternoon I made up my mind to finally go to church kudos to the pressure from my mum, reason: I was 26 nd still couldn't stay 2 weeks with a girl without a breakup..my name is wale, a black like charcoal dude bt in the category of tall, dark and handsome, although I had the money, comfy job nd appearance I just didn't find it the only good thing I knew I was bad at was ladies..I just finished a breakup session with the recent one..(although that one wasn't my fault she asked me to make a blood oath..in d 21st century?)..so at exactly 6:45 I took my keys zoomed off to the nearest major church I could find (name withheld)..
2 hrs of this evening service nd the only thing I could remember hearing was the numerous "good evening" from either those female ushers or those ladies that keep looking at someone like " yes!! I am ur bride 2 be"
After the thanksgiving offering that came after a lady with one nyash that make you scream "lobatan" did the sermon...I stood up to go nd then saw a familiar face leaving the hall also..ah it was blessing and I was sure of it..the many thoughts of how many times me and blessing hit it off almost immediately made my julius berger twitch..although she has been my childhood friend, she is also one of the few girls that have sex just for the pleasure ("no strings attached" type)..I immediately left my seat wizzing pass all dos ushers despite their "sir,sir,mister"..I still caught a glimpse of her as she walked away into the darkness nd that was when my legs sped with all force with my brain releasing all neccessary energy saying "you must jam that puna today ooh"..my JB was half way hard now as I kept thinking of how sweaty this agenda wld be..I raced up to her nd finally gained grounds..I could already see her potruding ass from the knee length skirt...her breasts could almost be seen from her back, she kept pressing her phone like normal without turning back, my eyes already had zoomed into clothes off mode nd in the spirit of konji as I was 2-3 steps behind her I grabbed her nyash as I called her name..
Blessing froze as I touched her nd almost immediately screamed "jesus"..she removed her earpeice nd turned back to see who it was..but "jesus" it wasn't blessing...it was the lady that preached..

1 Like

Re: Short Stories Archive: 1..the Sister In The Lord by TheMascot(m): 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2015

"Do you have a problem?".."Are you mad?"..."What is wrong with you?"...
To this 3 questions the only thing I kept saying was "ehm...ehmm...eh...ehmmm"
"Ehm what?...may God forgive you"
I finally gained my speech after she had began whisking off...I chased after her..nd apologised..saying I thought it was another person...
"Anoda person?...so that's how you greet anoda person in the church?"..she just fired back
"This is my first time"..she gave me that eye that makes you wanna call the next bike man..
"so in ur former church that's how to call a lady?"...with the first innocence in 10 yrs I said "this is my first time of coming to a church"...she stopped turned back
"First time?"...nd scanned me from head to toe..her anger immediately changed to pity as she apologised nd started this short preaching about lust and fornication..I just kept my head down listened as she kept lecturing nd lecturing...the church service closed nd she kept preaching with pauses due to greeting of all these deacons nd men of God, spiritual children e.t.c..for almost 45minutes she kept preaching by the time she was done it was remaining just us nd some people she called decorating unit..I offered to give her a lift home as it was dark already nd she stayed in somewhere almost a 30 munite journey from the church...although she refused at first..I persisted and she finally agreed..

She kept talking nd talking..I knew almost everything about her aside from just visiting nd staying at a anoda sister in the lord's place..she once was like me like "young,wild and free" she had 2 abortions during her time ..nd den she asked me a question "so where is your fiance?"...I almost wanted to start my own story for the Gods when her phone rang..
After shouting jesus like 3 times during the short call she asked me to stop the car almost in one the bushy shortcuts roads I knew...
"What happened?" I asked although a little bit scared (she might be a mami water na)
"Armed robbers are at sister bimbo's house nd it seems they collected d phone from her while she was calling"she said with a shaky voice...the silence in the car was the only audible thing I could think of..." And I don't know any other place than hers here"..."Why don't sleep you over at my place?" I said (praying that she would say yes)..she just laughed nd said "not in your wildest dreams or take me to any cheap hotel you know at least I can afford a night"...I sighed nd revived the engine..just about 1 minute after the car started..I heard a loud explosion nd I lost control as my car wobbled to a stop as I marched the brake nd turned off the engine, I came down to check whatsup..I frowned nd stepped back in2 d car closed d door nd just sat still "move the car na" she almost yelled..."My two front tires just got punctured by a carelessly placed plank with nails all over".."2 make this worse, my exhaust pipe just got damaged"..I said wondering why I even offered her a lift...she looked through the windows to find what ever she was looking for..." So you mean we are stuck in this car in this bushy place for this night?"...I only nodded..wait...I then smiled at the steering wheel

2 Likes

Re: Short Stories Archive: 1..the Sister In The Lord by Mhizizzy(f): 6:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nice
Re: Short Stories Archive: 1..the Sister In The Lord by TheMascot(m): 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2015

"Do you have any drinkable stuff in this car?"...she asked..I pointed at the bottle box at the door..she grabbed the can drink..."Wait" but b4 I could tlk she had gulped down the whole black bullet.."Do you know what you just drank?" "What concerns me?, so far it can quench the test in my throat".."Tor, its alcoholic ooh"...she started doing that cough (that I enjoyed it bt let me form holy) cough..
I grabbed the second one nd gulped it down.."See this heat is 2 much open the window pls" she kept complaining as she kept fanning herself ..I did as instructed only to close it after 2 munites because of brother mosquitos..next 10 munites was just anoda story .." I wan to ease my self pls open the door" she almost crashed 2 d ground as she stepped to pee..I guess she was tipsy..when she came in she looked at me nd smiled in a funny way ...(Ok..she was tipsy)..she looked behind into the backdoors nd saw a bottle of water.."Wait!!...there was water here?".."Nd you didn't tell me"..I managed to retort back " you didn't ask na".."Am sorry"..(Apologising for something I didn't do)..she yawned nd started pulling unbuttoning her shirt.."Dnt think anything..its just because of the heat" she said..."Ah, ah I didn't say any thing but any ways nice"..I stopped "nice what?"..."Nothing".....

After trying to hold my humanity for almost 20 munites before she climbed 2 the back aand pulled off her skirt..I pulled off my shirt nd singlet, my JB thompson was already flying high...

Time: I dnt know
Weather condition: weather for two (hot)

The sound of gunshots and running legs made me wakeup..mtcheew it was a dream..the day was still hell dark bt I could feel her movements..her legs where pressing hard against my chair from the back nd I could hear her panting breath..was she dreaming? Or was she masturbating?..I turned on the car lights...she was gasping for air seriously like an athsma patient..I could also notice that d air was foggy..I opened the windows nd turned on the car fans..she couldn't breath..I had to resort to the only thing in medicine I knew.."Mouth to mouth resuscitation "..

1 Like

Re: Short Stories Archive: 1..the Sister In The Lord by TheMascot(m): 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2015

After blowing enough air into her lungs, I felt her breathing..I wanted to let her go but I wasn't the one doing the resuscitation...this babe was resuscitating my jnr..I felt her kiss me..I couldn't let it go..I responded..kissing her lips nd feeling her nipples hardening to my chest, slowly I moved down from her lips to the nape of her neck..her breath hotter than fire now even dbanj wldnt sing ogbonofelifeli with her around...her booobs in her bra where heavy nd pompous as she heaved each breath then to her boobs went my tongue as I sucked hard and bit each nipple softly her moan nd her hand to my head was the go ahead..I pulled off the bra and squeezed her breats as I kissed her hard..her moans couldn't let her kiss perfectly as she opened her mouth nd moaned with delight..I was sweating head to nyash now..my 9incher tearing through my jeans..my right hand found its way from her breastss to her panties( that where the spread sheet type not ur regular thongs)...I slipped my fingers into her crotch nd rubbed her nob ..she shivered, I slowly put 1 finger in..she moaned, then another, then another, now she was gasping..I thrust nd retreated slowly as she tried to muffle the sounds.."Hmmm.....hmmmm..hmmmmm".."Yesss....yesss..yessmmm" was d only sound I could remember hearing..I opened the door knelt down beside the seat nd turned her asss nd pusssy to face me..then devoured the hole..my tounge searching nd exploring as she kept moaning...I bit her nub a little and she shivered, then sucked the pusssy lips nd drove my tounge in..she shivered nd vibrated as she moaned loudly...when I knew she was close to cummming, I withdrew my toungue nd presented my kobe bryant...." She looked at me and said "no"..but I jammed my hammer into her nd she moaned or rather cried out..with 10 thrust her scream of "no..no..no.." Changed to "yes..yes..yes..(Transformation 2015)..the car bounced as her heavy asss bounced back and forth, spread her legs wider and rubbed her nub as I hammered into her, she screamed with each bang..her pusssy devouring every inch nd squeezing at my jj thompson..for about 10 minutes I kept hammering into her..and then she finally began vibrating screaming loudly "mike,mike,mike"..."Jesus..jesus...jesus"...(Who d bleeps mike?)..when she came I couldn't control myself as I also bursted open into her....I went almost blank as my head spun nd she kept shuddering .....

Time: morning
Condition: rainy

After silently waking up nd giving our self the guilt feeling..I finally broke it up by asking her to call her friend who confirmed her safety nd that d armed robbers where gone..she dressed up in the bush beside the car and I wore my shirt, I saw her off nd paid her bike fare then returned to my car.... brought out the piece of paper I wrote her number on ( while she was asleep)..looked at my tyres through the window, they where perfectly ok..remembering that I only entered a pothole yesternight..brought a smile to my face....I turned on my engine put on the radio, the song on the radio reminiscence-TESOJU..I jammed off nd sped away...***grin***

(1) (Reply)

The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine / When Your Partner Feels You Are Too Much For Him? / What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.