Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Beyonce And Her Mum Got Dissed To Their Face! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce And Her Mum Got Dissed To Their Face! (2196 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Blasts Fan Who Dissed Her For Dating Seun Egbegbe / Dakore Akande Shows Off Her Mum / Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce And Her Mum Got Dissed To Their Face! by socool1(f): 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2006
Hot 97 jock suspended for two weeks after dissing Beyonce's mama, to her face.

Miss Jones (every month there's something) occurred last Friday during an encounter with Beyonce and her mother, Tina, which resulted in the host being suspended for the next two weeks.

A longtime critic of the singer, Jones was asked by management to leave work early to avoid any confrontation with the Knowleses, who were visiting another radio station in the same building to promote Beyonce's upcoming album, "B'Day." But a time mixup caused Jones and the Knowles camp to come face to face in the hallway.

Hot 97 jock DJ Envy recounted the entire showdown on air.

In a nutshell, Beyonce shook Jones' hand and tried to give her a Hollywood kiss on the cheek. Jones, in the words of one of the jocks, gave Beyonce "the Heisman" and said she doesn't do kisses. Beyonce accepted it and moved past Jones, but her mother wasn't able to hold her tongue.

According to Envy, Tina said: "I just wanna thank you for talking about me and my daughter everyday while you're on the air. It just boosts her ratings."

Jones reportedly fired back: "Actually you should thank M.A.C. makeup for hiding all that oldness you have on your face. Now you look like the joker."

Hot 97 responded by promptly handing Jones a two-week suspension.

http://www.perezhilton.com/topics/beyonce/headline_of_the_week_weak_20060830.php
Re: Beyonce And Her Mum Got Dissed To Their Face! by hotangel2(f): 6:29am On Sep 04, 2006
UHmm Okay? Celebs get dissed EVERYDAY.

I actually like that Jones lady. hehehe, but that's rude and mean. WHy she hating? tongue
Re: Beyonce And Her Mum Got Dissed To Their Face! by iice(f): 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2006
Funny, sometime back the got problems with PETA people. . .funny stuffs
Re: Beyonce And Her Mum Got Dissed To Their Face! by socool1(f): 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2006
dats a bit much!
Re: Beyonce And Her Mum Got Dissed To Their Face! by beyunce(f): 8:39am On Sep 05, 2006
its All abt jealousy my dear.
Re: Beyonce And Her Mum Got Dissed To Their Face! by Oracle(m): 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2006
That was very stupid of her, she shoulda gotten fired
Re: Beyonce And Her Mum Got Dissed To Their Face! by dennylove(m): 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2006
well, IT'S WOMEN'S WORLD,and in women's world!!!!!what do you expects? of course, JEaLOUSY,ENVY,CRITICISM,HATRED and all sort of strange things,
Re: Beyonce And Her Mum Got Dissed To Their Face! by ikamefa(f): 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2006
i must say apart from the beyounce issue ,i don't really like some one who makes fun of other peoples misfortunes, am talking about the tsunami issue.

her big fat ass should not be only suspended but she should be fired and barred from working in any other radio station in the USA

is she on drugs or something? i guess some people would do anything for more fame and fortune.

shes just full of shit angry

Re: Beyonce And Her Mum Got Dissed To Their Face! by Raymand(m): 12:14am On Sep 06, 2006
I'm not a fan of beyonce so i don't give a rat's ass! cool
Re: Beyonce And Her Mum Got Dissed To Their Face! by ImBossy(f): 1:10am On Sep 06, 2006
LMAO That is sooo funny, heheheh I woulda loved to see that,

Tha Jones babe is jus hating jo, I mean look at her and look at beyonce, but on the other hand beyonces mum shouldnt have said anything i mean beyonce didnt, (now thats what we call a lady cuz she know she aint on her level)so beyonces mumz to blame as well jo,

Lol, Jones shouldnt hate the player she should hate the game, she prob in love iwth jayz or sumn, Lol, wink
Re: Beyonce And Her Mum Got Dissed To Their Face! by Eurphoria(f): 1:10am On Sep 10, 2006
i take it that is the bitch oops(lady) in question in that pic above? Well what more can i say with a face like hers and a fat lardy self like hers she truly belongs on radio. Dissing my girl? the cheek
Re: Beyonce And Her Mum Got Dissed To Their Face! by Makeda(f): 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2006
Tina should have punched her in her fat mouth!!!
Re: Beyonce And Her Mum Got Dissed To Their Face! by saintkola(m): 1:31am On Sep 11, 2006
I so totally hate dat jones & dissing my fav gal & her moms, she should be screwed. Get real y'all, Hot fm doesnt need her or do they ?
Re: Beyonce And Her Mum Got Dissed To Their Face! by momoney1(m): 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2006
@dennylove

well, IT'S WOMEN'S WORLD,and in women's world!!!!!what do you expects? of course, JEaLOUSY,ENVY,CRITICISM,HATRED and all sort of strange things,

yeah, jealousy, envy, criticism, hatred etc

let it roll

Tina should have punch Jones on her face then Jones hit Beyonce on her boobs shocked then Beyonce reports to JZ and there will be more serious NEWS, bull sh*t tongue tongue tongue
Re: Beyonce And Her Mum Got Dissed To Their Face! by eslynera(f): 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2006
@topic, wuahahahahahahahahahahah, this is fun and funny!!!!!!! hahahahahaaaaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
claps to jones grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Shakira And Rihanna Sexy On The Cover Art Of Their New Single. / ANAMACHI; Runtown And BFF Phyno Hook Up During Entertainment Nite ...PICTURED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.