Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,252 members, 7,807,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Good Family Planning For My Family: Please Advise - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good Family Planning For My Family: Please Advise (5737 Views)

My Uncle Raped Me, My Family Blamed Me, Forcing Me Into Prostitution- Nigerian / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Family Planning For My Family: Please Advise by kennybabs1980: 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
I am new in this site please, I opened it today even though I have been a guest for one year. I got married in 2010, I am now 35 while she is 31, we already have 2 children, a girl and a boy, this is what I and my wife agreed on before we got married. We don't need more children. But sex with my wife has become so problematic, she doesn't want to get belle again so she is afraid, me I want to at least have sex with my wife now, I can never be involved in adultery, never!
Each time I use condom, its like I want to die, 20-30 minutes, I wont feel anything, so I have been doing withdrawal which is just not ok with me. Our last child is 2 years but I don't want any mistake child and I cant contemplate abortion. My wife has been fearful of taking pills and other family planning methods, she always point to our friend who become so fattened up immediately she did family planning, she like to maintain her present figure and I really want her to look like she is now for a very long time to come. I don't like hurting her, she cry anytime I shout on her or talk harshly to her on the issue so I avoid that. I have indulged in masturbation because of this and she knows, I don't like myself afterwards, I told her to lets see a doctor but she has been dodging it because of her fears of getting bigger. Kindly advise us on the types of family planning methods that wont lead to gaining fat, she agreed that I put it here first before going to see doctor, we will read your candid advises together, thank you all.
Re: Good Family Planning For My Family: Please Advise by Dyt(f): 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
Deep sighs
Kilawase bayi ooo

U can't use CD
She don't want family planning
Withdrawal method hmmmmm
U don't want her get fat n she either

Oga gan oooo

3 Likes

Re: Good Family Planning For My Family: Please Advise by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
Dyt:
Deep sighs
Kilawase bayi ooo
U can't use CD
Withdrawal method hmmmmm
Oga gan oooo
I'll carry on your sigh when you run out of breath...

OP your wife wants it all, she needs to get real. Can a person fear getting fat more than getting pregnant; how are you able to do withdrawal method with her consent? Is she still interested in sex for pleasure? Get her to a family planning clinic and perhaps some psychosexual counseling may allieviate her fears regarding contraception.

You have a choice too; freeze your sperm and get a vasectomy...

3 Likes

Re: Good Family Planning For My Family: Please Advise by egbaguy: 6:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=Dyt post=32031631]Deep sighs
Kilawase bayi ooo

U can't use CD
Withdrawal method hmmmmm

Oga gan oooo
[ /quote] perhaps,the wife can master d art of sucking kini..... Let her suck u to 'heaven'..... U can den buy her a diiiildo to satisfy herself. Diz my advice get as e be oooo......wetin i sabi sef? #march4Buhari
Re: Good Family Planning For My Family: Please Advise by Ewuro4: 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
Dyt:
Deep sighs
Kilawase bayi ooo

U can't use CD
Withdrawal method hmmmmm

Oga gan oooo

grin grin
You're getting out of control.. Your posts always hit the right spot.
Re: Good Family Planning For My Family: Please Advise by Dyt(f): 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
Ewuro4:

grin grin
You're getting out of control.. Your posts always hit the right spot.

G.g-spp0ot u mean? cheesy cheesy
Re: Good Family Planning For My Family: Please Advise by Dyt(f): 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=egbaguy post=32032055][/quote]

When did u become like this?
grin grin
Re: Good Family Planning For My Family: Please Advise by greatgod2012(f): 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
@ op, please go and see a doctor, preferably a gynaecologist for proper orientation for you guys on the best and befitting contraceptive for madam. You can't afford to perpetually live in fears...........fear of pregnancy and fear of getting fat. Its too much for you guys.
All the best dear.

1 Like

Re: Good Family Planning For My Family: Please Advise by Ewuro4: 6:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
Dyt:

G.g-spp0ot u mean? cheesy cheesy

grin grin chai , you're something else
Re: Good Family Planning For My Family: Please Advise by Daresh(f): 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
kennybabs1980:
I am new in this site please, I opened it today even though I have been a guest for one year. I got married in 2010, I am now 35 while she is 31, we already have 2 children, a girl and a boy, this is what I and my wife agreed on before we got married. We don't need more children. But sex with my wife has become so problematic, she doesn't want to get belle again so she is afraid, me I want to at least have sex with my wife now, I can never be involved in adultery, never!
Each time I use condom, its like I want to die, 20-30 minutes, I wont feel anything, so I have been doing withdrawal which is just not ok with me. Our last child is 2 years but I don't want any mistake child and I cant contemplate abortion. My wife has been fearful of taking pills and other family planning methods, she always point to our friend who become so fattened up immediately she did family planning, she like to maintain her present figure and I really want her to look like she is now for a very long time to come. I don't like hurting her, she cry anytime I shout on her or talk harshly to her on the issue so I avoid that. I have indulged in masturbation because of this and she knows, I don't like myself afterwards, I told her to lets see a doctor but she has been dodging it because of her fears of getting bigger. Kindly advise us on the types of family planning methods that wont lead to gaining fat, she agreed that I put it here first before going to see doctor, we will read your candid advises together, thank you all.

Dear OP have a vasectomy. Chikena. No babies no weight gain.
Re: Good Family Planning For My Family: Please Advise by parismarc: 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
Try IUD (hope I got it right) she won't add weight,but I think it will affect her menstrual flow.
Re: Good Family Planning For My Family: Please Advise by breathless(m): 10:22am On Mar 27, 2015
OP, I've had to share my experience so far which is working VERY well.

All it requires is just a little patience and understanding.

Understand your spouse's menstrual cycle (which is usually 28 days). Simple biology teaches that ovulation occurs by day 14. This sometimes differs from person to pereon. Pregnancy is likely to occur this period if there's sexual intercourse.

Simply avoid sex 3 days to and after ovulation day to avoid pregnancy. You can "fire" on all "cylinders" any other days you desire.

However, speak with your doctor (preferably an O&G).

All the best.
Re: Good Family Planning For My Family: Please Advise by Coldplay007(f): 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
Try IUCD.. Won't make her fat...
Re: Good Family Planning For My Family: Please Advise by SUV(f): 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
There r two types of family planning:

Natura and artificial:

Natural: withdrawal, Lactational amenorre, cycle beads (billings/ovulation) method.

Artificial: permanent method: (vasectomy for men and female sterilization for women)
Barrier method: condom, IUD (copper coil), arrie,
Hormonal method: pills, injectable, implant (jadel or implanol).

So make a choice, apart from hormonal method which has side effects such as weight gain and exposure to cancer b/c it works with d sterm cells and affects d women reproductive cycle, all the other types above wl not affect any wight gain.

Since her fears r on weight gain, she can see a doctor and mk a choice.

All the best!

I would recommend IUCD (once she doesn't react to d copper coil, she's good to go). No weight gain and less risk wit high degree of accuracy almost 95%.

1 Like

Re: Good Family Planning For My Family: Please Advise by idolda: 12:16am On Mar 31, 2015
@Op, there are different family planning methods she can use without getting fatter. Implants are really Good for her if you have chosen not to have children. IUCD too is equally good and I will suggest you and your wife visit a midwife who is a certified family planner for recommendations.
Re: Good Family Planning For My Family: Please Advise by cococandy(f): 6:54am On Mar 31, 2015
Both of you don't want more kids which is where you're headed if you keep using withdrawal method.
Both of you don't want her to get fat which is what many pills and some other forms of contra can do to her.

You can't have it all.
She should see a good gynae and if the options offered don't suit both of your wants,she can tie her tubes or You can consider Reversible vasectomy.

I know it is not a common practice for men.
But it would give both of you what you want and if decide for more kids in future, reversal takes less than a day and then you can try for kids again if you ever decide to.

Contraceptives is not for women alone you know.
Re: Good Family Planning For My Family: Please Advise by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 31, 2015
Babalawo method-you will put a ring in your hand,no matter the sex you have,it won't result to pregnancy..

Na Nairaland I learn am..
Re: Good Family Planning For My Family: Please Advise by thorpido(m): 11:51am On Mar 31, 2015
I think IUCD will be the best for her if she doesn't react to it.It doesn't lead to weight gain and it is almost 100% effective.
If both of you don't want more babies,you have to make some sacrifices.
Both of you should go and see a gynae or family planning clinic.
Re: Good Family Planning For My Family: Please Advise by gede7744(f): 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
Yomieluv:
Babalawo method-you will put a ring in your hand,no matter the sex you have,it won't result to pregnancy..

Na Nairaland I learn am..

grin
Re: Good Family Planning For My Family: Please Advise by phabulous88(m): 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
I attended a Family Planning class in my church last week and it was quite informative.

Read about the Billings method - mucus, milk, peak... and apply it to your case; it's 98% effective.
Re: Good Family Planning For My Family: Please Advise by talktonase(m): 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
There is a coil that can be planted in her uterus...she will still retain her figure
Re: Good Family Planning For My Family: Please Advise by damolaoye: 9:15am On Dec 01, 2015
I was in your shoes some months ago... I opted for Iucd and both parties are happy. Talk to ur Gynaecologist most importantly.

(1) (Reply)

. / Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa? / Married Folks, How Do You Handle Stubborn Wife? Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.